Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian (1955 Views)

I Love Him But Just Dont Want Sex Now / My Husband Is A Billionaire But Terrible In Bed. Help! / My Boyfriend Is A Billionaire But Terrible In Bed| 2019 Latest Nigerian Full Mov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by FullBlastLight: 10:44am On Nov 24, 2022
I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, I'm Only Looking For A Comfortable Man To Marry - Actress Lilian Afegbai

Popular Nollywood actress, Lilian Afegbai, has revealed the type of man she is looking forward to getting married to in her new interview. She made this known in a new video, where she made it clear that she is not looking for a billionaire but only a man who is comfortable in life.

She disclosed that she used to say that she was looking for a rich guy to marry, but her mindset has changed because she is now making little money and is not yet a millionaire, and that has prompted her to be honest with herself and start looking for a man who is comfortable in life in terms of his well-being.

In the statement she made during the interview, she said, "I'm not looking for a billionaire; I'm only looking for a comfortable man to marry." "I'm making little money, not that I'm a millionaire, so I have to be honest with myself."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/region/gabsfeed/I-am-not-looking-for-a-billionaire-I-am-only-looking-for-a-comfortable-man-to-marry-Actress-Lilian-26273&ved=2ahUKEwjN8dbRwsb7AhVvhf0HHSoBDBoQFnoECAcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw195g1xRHD4ROhGBsLb2D9D

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by Peledonomy: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2022
Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by Thortp(m): 10:50am On Nov 24, 2022
As a mother she ought to be. Would she have allowed her son to marry someone like her?
Food for thought

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by LionTiger(m): 10:56am On Nov 24, 2022
Yeah, Its good to hold up to something after retirement from active service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by PerfectStranger(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2022
But must they always expose their breast to the public? Well maybe it’s their marketing strategy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by Solofresh2: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Left over embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by Realife4: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2022
At the end they start feeling the ignorance of there youth.
Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by idomalord: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
Left over embarassed

serious left over

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2022
She's mad sexy , i could date to get a feel of her wet and juicy pussy but I can never date to marry her God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by iHateFraudsters: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Which billionaire wan look you before?
Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by meobizy(f): 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2022
Okay. I will ask around.
Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by jeromestarks: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Tattoo on breast?

That thing will look like fish scales when she gets old.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by 99thEnemy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
grin
Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by LikeAking: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2022
A comfortable mumu man..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by BleedGraphix: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
In other words, she is still looking for a billionaire grin
Re: I'm Not Looking For A Billionaire, But Just A Comfortable Man To Marry - Lilian by Nonexisting1: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2022
Thortp:
As a mother she ought to be. Would she have allowed her son to marry someone like her?
Food for thought
I've asked a vaginarian who crossed my path that kind of question and she was dumbfounded. She made a statement like "I thought we are a thing" and I quickly asked her the question. If I were your son and met a woman under the circumstances that I met you, would you allow me bring her home? She left and never called me again till date but guess what, I still fucck on. Pussy go pussy come, dick still remain gallant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? / Will You Like To Reincarnate As A Woman In Your Next Life? / Only Stoners Should Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.