Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? (2000 Views)

The Soft Drink They Sell In The Park Are They Fake? / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by EvilRampage(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2022
Every weekday i take bread and soft drink, in the morning and afternoon. The nature of my work don't let me eat at home in the morning so i just pop a bottle of pepsi with bread to hold my stomach...
Is there any health implications to it apart from blood sugar level? at night i take garlic and ginger to tackle that one sha.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Realguyman1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
O
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by okunwaye(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
embarassed
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Candidlady: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:
Every weekday i take bread and soft drink, in the morning and afternoon. The nature of my work don't let me eat at home in the morning so i just pop a bottle of pepsi with bread to hold my stomach...
Is there any health implications to it apart from blood sugar level? at night i take garlic and ginger to tackle that one sha.

Write down your will asap

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Natbrowny: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:

U aint tackling shit.

As a matter of fact. You are dying daily. Yes DYING DAILY.

Dont kill ursef on work. Make time. When people say they are too busy to make time. That's the lie they told yourself.

Pepsi, bread, garlic, ginger - HABA. take a chill pill papi.

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Anonime1105(m): 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:

You are killing yourself slowly.

I am sure you are addicted to sugar already, it'll be difficult to stop now but you have to stop for your own good.

I know food is somehow expensive but you have to replace the "soft drink and bread" with something that actually gives your body nutrients to function.

It's even better for your body if you eat beans and garri (without sugar), potatoes, rice or whatever you can get quickly and cheaply.

Doing intermittent fasting or eating just fruits and nuts helps your health more than bread and soft drink.

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Your personality is interesting.

You are killing yourself slowly by yourself grin grin grin grin

What about protein? What about healthy fats? What about all the necessary vitamins?

The human body has various things in it that need various things to function well.

You may not realise the consequences of all these until God forbid, you get a big or deep wound and it wouldn't heal due to high sugar or diabetes.

Or you develop heart disease

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Chris2863(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
If your life was a battery, by now, e no reach 10% again
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:
Pile and diabetes are the love of your life

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Streetmovement(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

No go find better food chop, dey drink Pepsi and be chopping big bread, make God help you make you no fall down one day for that road wey you dey take go work grin

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by EvilRampage(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

What about protein? What about healthy fats? What about all the necessary vitamins?

The human body has various things in it that need various things to function well.

You may not realise the consequences of all these until God forbid, you get a big or deep wound and it wouldn't heal due to high sugar or diabetes.

i still eat good food in the night and on weekends....
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by EvilRampage(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2022
Chris2863:
If your life was a battery, by now, e no reach 10% again
haba, how i go take charge am to 100%... Will taking Antitoxidants works?

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Chris2863(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:
haba, how i go take charge am to 100%... Will taking Antitoxidants works?
what you should be looking at now is how to incorporate solid meals for your breakfast and Lunch. I don’t know the kind of job you do, the time you leave home for work, your financial capacity, if you stay alone but then, there are few steps you can take to remedy the situation but before then, know this; I have a friend who works for a company that produces all these our orishirishi drinks but you can never see him drinking any of that. He knows the health implications of the rubbish they produce. Secondly, bread and Pepsi cannot hold you for a few minutes talk-less of hours; calculate how much you spend on the two(approximately #400), meal of #400 might not satisfy you but it will go a long way more than Pepsi and bread. I recently carried out a research on all these minerals and meeeeehn, I became afraid/angry. Aside Sugar/carbohydrates, you rarely find other ingredients.

So, to the way forward.

You can reschedule your wake up time, try as much as possible to make something quick for yourself (it can be yam porridge, white yam with sauce, spaghetti if you like that, toast a bread with egg (you can use that to drink team in the morning-Look for alternatives in the afternoon).

Secondly, I always try as much as possible to cook something at nights so that in the morning, it will only take me a little time to warm whatever I cooked at night before going to work. I have small coolers that I make use of daily (I leave for work latest by 5:50am)

Thirdly, you can look for a neat, cheap place you can always buy food from if option 1&2 are not feasible for you.

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Jokerman(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes o.

Too much sugar na die o
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by marlow1962(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Write down your will asap

Op now

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
Like what is the nature of your work that u can't create time to prepare nutritious meals for your health's sake. To make consumption of bread and soft drink your daily habit is not right. By the time your body knock now, you go still get strength to dey go dat work?

Think!!. angry
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2022
What kind of work do you do that doesn't allow you to eat proper food, not that I'm saying bread and soft drinks are not proper food.
EvilRampage:
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nazgul: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:
You're just killing yourself slowly.

If you work on the island, you can order for food online and it would be delivered to your office. Or better still get the phone number of food vendors within within your office and call and place your orders. Their sales girl would deliver the food directly to your office.

Constant intake of sugar and other gaseous chemicals is dangerous to your health.

Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by EvilRampage(m): 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
@ Chris2863
@ Nazgul
@ Samantha123
@ LIVINGICONREBOR
Thanks i appreciate. I work at a factory, i get to work latest 6:30am and the distance is still a factor, i do leave home 5:3
sha and no buka near there just snacks. Except i take food to work.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by majesticguy: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2022
If the nature of your work demands that you burn excess calories while working, then nothing would happen to you, cause you'd eventually burn the sugar out. But if you work in an office were all you do all day is to sit on your desk, my brother better prepare your will.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2022
Try to prepare enough food for the rest of the week when you're off duty.
EvilRampage:
@ Chris2863
@ Nazgul
@ Samantha123
@ LIVINGICONREBOR
Thanks i appreciate. I work at a factory, i get to work latest 6:30am and the distance is still a factor, i do leave home 5:3
sha and no buka near there just snacks. Except i take food to work.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:

Bro the great news is no one has or will ever die of hunger in Nigeria & not all women is gold diggger. Technicaly sir, this means u can still find woman & siofra will definitely take u sir .she single & ready if u want & if u dont hav lyric, i can help..THANK ME LATER!! smiley
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by weslay: 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2022
You are setting yourself up for a serious medical conditions in the future. It's better to take oats or corn flakes for breakfast
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by excanny: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:

Too much sodium intake will give you high blood pressure in the long run and make you hypertensive. Stroke may follow or cardiac arrest.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Sweetvie: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2022
EvilRampage:
To cut it short... Hope you've write down ur will?
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Starboytwo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
What if the guy no get any single property to will anyone

Anyway bro, HEALTH IS WEALTH…
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nonexisting1: 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
If you do hard labour and strenuous jobs, it may likely not affect you that much because you work off the sugar and carbs daily. I still advise you stop though and eat real food. Eat real food with enough carbs if you do hard labour because low sugar in the body is worse than high sugar.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Nicepoker(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
You want to witness your own funeral I guess.
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by Tenrack: 4:43am On Nov 30, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

can you explain more on intermittent fasting? And what kind of nuts?
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by imagrg(m): 5:22am On Nov 30, 2022
Too much sugar can weaken your libido and cause weak erection.

For full erection, be OBIDIENT grin
Re: Taking Bread And Soft Drink Daily? by frozen70(f): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2022
EvilRampage:

You are not taking care of your body and overall health

Wait for the outcome

I'm A 2sec Guy. / What Do Guys Do When They Fall In Love? / Are Most Nigerian Women Prostitutes?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52