Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,992 members, 7,859,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me (3267 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Youngerikan: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2022
Should I accept the pregnancy, I don't won't to be termed simp if i accept the pregnancy and I'm not even sure it'd mine!

Can I take the risk?
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Akinzola: 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
You are a man.
Marriage rite is the next stage.....
Abi how can you f**k someone you don't want to marry without condoms.
Congratulations bro.
Youngerikan:
Should I accept the pregnancy, I don't won't to be termed simp if i accept the pregnancy and I'm not even sure it'd mine!

Can I take the risk?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Zonefree(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2022
"Friend with benefits" wey go carry will not make a good wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Jeon(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2022
Congratulations is the key.

3 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Beebah321(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2022
E no concern us. We no dey there when you dey release.
So, face your problem. tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by JayyXXX(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2022
Youngerikan:

Can I take the risk?
Own up to your responsibility if you are truly the owner of that pregnancy. It doesn't make you a SIMP.

6 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by tayo60(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2022
Just ready to father a child that isn't yours because as she was generous with you with her kpekus, that's how other men enjoyed her too.

7 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Janesouthall: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2022
Youngerikan:

Can I take the risk?

Accept the pregnancy with benefits...

9 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by tee59(f): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Abeg, carry your wahala go now. E no concern me

2 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Franciscabless(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2022
Support her don't leave or replace her make her your wife
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Lungdick: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2022
The pregnancy is the benefit, so you have to accept it regardless.

5 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Elmojiid(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Last last you don benefits from your benefit
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Fmghewzy2: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Youngerikan:

Can I take the risk?

I hope you have strict and disciplined parents ,they must ensure that you are taught a lesson.

- Even if the baby doesn't turn out to be yours , they should ensure that you are financially responsible for that baby for at least a year.

How on earth would you sleep with someone other than your spouse.
Without using condoms!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by habsydiamond(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
There are lots of benefits that comes from sex. Enjoyment is one, pain is two, pregnancy is three... you have benefited by impregnating the babe now oga carry ur cross.

1 Like

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by marlow1962(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Congrats my bro, a child is a blessing from God.
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by The90sVirginBoy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
Pregnancy wahala

On top knack wey you no enjoy grin grin

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by meobizy(f): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2022
This boy has almost a hundred accounts. Nairaland accounts no dey put cash inside pocket. You’re only wasting valuable time.
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Pringles101: 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jeon:
Congratulations is the key.
Have you given birth? grin
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by adedayoa2(f): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2022
Youngerikan:

Can I take the risk?
you don't want to be termed simp?
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by ibechris(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2022
If u no get money,whether simp or chimp...na now we go know whether u be man.

Hospital delivery is 35k in a govt hospital.
Private varies,that from 100k to 1million.

C section in govt Hospital is #60k
Private 400k to 1.2m u can as well opt for painless delivery which cost additional 250k no less.

The above is just the simplest!

Your blood would be needed that one na compulsory.
Some hospitals accept cash.

Milk...usually NAN 1.

Buying of baby things...and all sorts.

Gradually,with this. U will know why they say to be a man no dey easy. As time contnue to progress,u will stop sleeping like a boy and start a sleepless night.

Sometimes,u will start asking yourself why did ur penis take u this far.
Baby would certainly cry at odd hours causing u to remain awake all through the night.

Then and then,u will start hustling better than u are doing now.

Advice:
Start now and be buying baby things oh. To avoid using Buhari's govt as an excuse.

Good luck to u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by talk2hb1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
Youngerikan:

Can I take the risk?
That's the Benefits of the Friendship undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Congratulations to you!
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Tallesty1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 24, 2022
Mother of all benefits.
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by traihit: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2022
Your co-fornicator!

Friends with benefits kor...who have a friend that won't benefit them?
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by traihit: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2022
talk2hb1:

That's the Benefits of the Friendship undecided

She was friends with benefits when they were fornicating. But now, she's friends with liabilities....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Laturuturu: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2022
Youngerikan:

Can I take the risk?

Please kindly sue her for emotional damages. How can she get pregnant? Is that part of the contractual sex arrangement.
Sue her for retaining your spermatozoa in her kpekus without taking necessary actions. You paid for everything.
It's unethical
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Jodha(f): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Wahala for this generation o.....so this is actually a question...an adult is asking...
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Laturuturu: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
I remember that year when one babe do three
some with a guy and his friends. Las las she got pregnant tried abortion no way. The father got to know about it. They decided the first person to have sex with her is responsible. They pinned it on the guy. The guy parents accepted it. They did small wedding for them. That was way way back. They have four kids now. Doing fine
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by Youngerikan: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2022
Jodha:
Wahala for this generation o.....so this is actually a question...an adult is asking...

Ehn naa
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by 9jaBloke: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2022
It's one of the benefits
Re: My Friends With Benefits Is Pregnant For Me by 9jaBloke: 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2022
Laturuturu:
I remember that year when one babe do three
some with a guy and his friends. Las las she got pregnant tried abortion no way. The father got to know about it. They decided the first person to have sex with her is responsible. They pinned it on the guy. The guy parents accepted it. They did small wedding for them. That was way way back. They have four kids now. Doing fine

Dem for do group wedding for them

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This On A Girls Facebook Page? / Hey Guys, I Need A Female Perspective On Something. This’ll Only Take A Minute. / Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.