Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? (3254 Views)

Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / Couple Arrested For Being Intimate In Hotel Room With Curtains Open / Is There Anything Wrong With Being Intimate With Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 7:38pm On May 05, 2012
your girl just graduated from university..struggling 2 get a job and she needs help
will u do this without taking advantage of the poor girl
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by LaParisienne(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 8:02pm On May 05, 2012
smiley
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by MrGlobe(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2012
How do they say this again 'use what you have to get what you dont have'! And btw does the girl not have family?
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Blackteeth(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2012
I hate it when girls sound like guys are the only ones who need sex and is given as a favour from ladies.
I also hate when girls believe that a guy must always take care of them by settling their finacial needs.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by otokx(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2012
so who helped the guy when he was looking for job? shakes head and remembers the days of ignorance.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by slimyem: 8:08pm On May 05, 2012
Blackteeth: I hate it when girls sound like guys are the only ones who need sex and is given as a favour from ladies.
I also hate when girls believe that a guy must always take care of them by settling their finacial needs.
you still havent answered the question posed...
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 8:09pm On May 05, 2012
Blackteeth: I hate it when girls sound like guys are the only ones who need sex and is given as a favour from ladies.

u can get help from anywhere but i was jst asking if its a guy that is helping u
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by ovo4u(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2012
So where is the foolish moderator and why didn't he move this to sexuality forum? If it mine he or she woundn't hesitate.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 05, 2012
*sigh* ehmmm not all men all exploiters, NEXT
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 05, 2012
onila: your girl just graduated from university..struggling 2 get a job and she needs help
pathetic that a girl must wait on a guy for a job. Where did she leave independence? at the door?
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by 190: 9:05pm On May 05, 2012
Well to be honest, I cant help that girl without chopping that NKOWBI inbetween her legs

I Must SLICE - I must SLICE AM - notin goes 4 notin these days

See me as a bad person, Na una know undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Blackteeth(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2012
slimyem: you still havent answered the question posed...

You want an answer? Ok. I dont give ladies anything in my relationships and I expect nothing from them either.
The only thing I give and want to receive is LOVE.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by slimyem: 9:11pm On May 05, 2012
Blackteeth:
You want an answer? Ok. I dont give ladies anything in my relationships and I expect nothing from them either.
The only thing I give and want to receive is LOVE.
nice!
I hope this is in truth though...
And btw,LOVE is just a mother-word encompassing a lot of other things!
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by maluprick(m): 9:14pm On May 05, 2012
Capital letter NO such a man is usually called mumu ? beside if a lady trully luvs a guy, she will give him sex without asking F money.
@ op, can U?? date a guy dat does not give U?? money @ all?

1 Like

Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by kelz3264: 9:26pm On May 05, 2012
i can only do dat 4 my fiancee koz i dnt trust galz undecidedi can only do dat 4 my fiancee koz i dnt trust galz
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Blackteeth(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2012
slimyem: nice!
I hope this is in truth though...
And btw,LOVE is just a mother-word encompassing a lot of other things!

Honestly thats the truth.
Love is a mother-word encompassing other things like what? Paying her bills to show I care? No way!! As long as she has parents and relatives.
If she wants to leave cos I dont pay her bills then it means she isnt the one for me.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Killz3(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2012
Yes. Sex is NOT the bane of existence for crying out loud!
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Skii(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2012
onila: your girl just graduated from university..struggling 2 get a job and she needs help

@ Onila, were you taken advantage of? just curious?
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 9:55pm On May 05, 2012
maluprick: Capital letter NO such a man is usually called mumu ? beside if a lady trully luvs a guy, she will give him sex without asking F money.
@ op, can U?? date a guy dat does not give U?? money @ all?

yea am independent...i dont need to ask for money if i have
n I will surely give my boyfriend if he is broke
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 9:55pm On May 05, 2012
Skii:

@ Onila, were you taken advantage of? just curious?

i am a virgin smiley
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by maluprick(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2012
onila:

onila:

?

Then ? have a gud galfriend in U?? onila... ( Blows kiss U??)
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 10:31pm On May 05, 2012
maluprick:

Then ? have a gud galfriend in U?? onila... ( Blows kiss U??)

Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 05, 2012
sauer:
pathetic that a girl must wait on a guy for a job. Where did she leave independence? at the door?

I believe the OP is in nigeria. . .where there is no job.
A graduate dosnt seal his mouth. He announces around and WAITS on the right people for a nice job. . .so independence like isolation isnt the key here even for a lady if you need a job.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2012
onila:

Onila. . .
And when you give him the money what do you expect back in return?
grin
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Blackteeth(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2012
breezy047:

Onila. . .
grin

Good question. She would expect 10 times of what she gave him. She is only being an investor.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by OK2NV3: 10:20am On May 06, 2012

Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 4:51pm On May 06, 2012
breezy047:

Onila. . .
grin

nothing...when yr in a relationship..u do things because u love yr partner
I dont expect nothing but love back
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by chibuezeorji: 6:02pm On May 06, 2012
This is no question at all.
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 06, 2012
no be me dem go use for maga angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by acidtalk: 6:57pm On May 06, 2012
ovo4u: So where is the foolish moderator and why didn't he move this to sexuality forum? If it mine he or she woundn't hesitate.

it is that lowlife moda4cker called JAYBEE
Re: Guys Can u Take Care Of Yr Girlfriend(financially) Without Being Intimate(se-x)? by onila(f): 2:45am On May 24, 2012
lefulefu: no be me dem go use for maga angry
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be An Issue In Marriage? / Why Must A Guy Have Money To Date A Girl? / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.