Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27675 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by princeonx: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

geezzz this got nothing to do with GEJ. GEJ did not bomb the country. let the man be. no country is immune to terrorism. not even america and britain
You took that right out of my mouth and I couldn't say it better without insulting someone! even when okada get involve in a crash its GEJ's fault
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by tushbobo(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is getting out of hand.God save Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by UNLEASHED(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
dustydee:

Enemies of Nigeria keep off this forum.

My dear I'm not an enemy of Nigeria, if i'm to cry for my country, then i'll have eyes no more
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Donmeca(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2011
We need plenty of blood at the national hospital abuja! Donors pls help
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Donmeca(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
Incompetent NEMA is chasing cameramen/mediamen/pressmen away from d scene. So we don't see there mediocrity in emergency situations like this
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by sadyeek(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=22pt]Why is everybody jumping to the conclusion that it is boko haram? Just like the massacre in norway! Wait till the claim responsiblility before pinning it on them!

Let's not forget its the month of ramadhan, correct me if am wrong but fighting is forbidden.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by solajacobs(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
vehicle used by suicide bomber at un house

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by daywatcher: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
heynew:

the international forces have been trying to enter Nigeria as a result of growing extremist, but the Nigeria govt claims it can solve its problem by itself, but with this developmt, the US and other western allies don't need the govts. approval to bring their forces down here because this is an attack on the whole international community, this is just a master ploy to infiltrate, it worked after 9/11 it will work for them again if the govt don't buckle up.

Oh please, Nigeria is not Afghanistan
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by whyMMM: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2011
JESUS CHRIST have mercy
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by phraze(m): 1:17pm On Aug 26, 2011
Get Down On Your Knees Evry One Nd Tell GOD TO Send down his angel of DESTRUCTION, to those who are sponsoring BOMBING IN NIGERIA- DAT THEIR HOUSE HOLDS WOULD SUFFER 5 TIMES WAT THEY HAV DONE TO THE HOUSE HOLDS OF OTHERS, PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by phraze(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Get Down On Your Knees Evry One Nd Tell GOD TO Send down his angel of DESTRUCTION, to those who are sponsoring BOMBING IN NIGERIA- DAT THEIR HOUSE HOLDS WOULD SUFFER 5 TIMES WAT THEY HAV DONE TO THE HOUSE HOLDS OF OTHERS, PRAY! PRAY!! PRAY!!!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by phraze(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Rastamann: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is unfortunate! Why murder innocent people? God save us.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by princeonx: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
sadyeek:

[size=22pt]Why is everybody jumping to the conclusion that it is boko haram? Just like the massacre in norway! Wait till the claim responsiblility before pinning it on them!

Let's not forget its the month of ramadhan, correct me if am wrong but fighting is forbidden.[/size]

Correct you if you're wrong because its the month of ramadhan but its OK to fight and kill other time of the year right? I wonder if that's why your post is in RED
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by frenchman2: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
the sooner something is done the better. so far it's all happening in the north. i won't be surprised if lagos is hit before the year runs out.
Did i hear someone say 'the military should come back'?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by solajacobs(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
un workers crying after the bomb blast

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Figger(m): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
boko haram? I dnt fink so. Dis shit aint religious any longer, dis is politics in disguise,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by DoubleN(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2011
We have a Puppet in Aso Rock! What a Pity. cry May their Souls RIP.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by seanet02: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=24pt]Enjoy Your Fresh Air[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Reptyle(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
Oh Lord have mercy on us, sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by dramenda(f): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
this
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by seanet02: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
dramenda:

this menace is getting out of hand, , GEJ,this is what you are suppose to tackle not single term tenure elongation.SUCKER
[size=30pt]No be you dey attack me when i say GEJ no get brain before the election? Now see your Life,
Enjoy your Fresh Air.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by toyemz(f): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
@190smh

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BLAMING BOKO HARAM

THIS IS THE HANDI WORK OF ATIKU AND IBB AND BUHARI
WHY WONT YOU ALL USE YOUR COMMON SENSES

THIS ISNT TERRORISM, THIS IS POLITICS

Thanks clear cut case of displeased Nigerian politics
but keep buhari out of it, he is no animal!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by sadyeek(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
Correct you if you're wrong because its the month of ramadhan but its OK to fight and kill other time of the year right? I wonder if that's why your post is in RED

Were in my post did I say it is right to kill innocent people in any other time of the year?? Huh?

Besides this are just ordinary people, no millitary or police. Those which I believe to be the primary target of the boko haram people.
IMO. This looks more political than religious, from what I read, the bomb exploded at the basement of the building! For crying out loud this is the UN, security no be beans. My hunch is the west are trying to take advantage of the boko haram situation and, God only knows what the real story is.

Just my thoughts.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Gbenge77(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
But why are these bombings being carried out under GEJS presidency?Is Goodluck actually "bad luck"?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by cap28: 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2011
the dominoes are being lined up by the western powers - nigeria you are next on the list for a "humanitarian intervention" by NATO - hope you are prepared.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by norrisman: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wetin united for United Nations?
Where one veto vote is equal to 96 or more.    Fela Anikulapo Kuti

This is the same United Nations that took sides in an internal conflict and authorised the illegal use of force to remove a 'dictator' in a certain country that doesnt buy into the BS of the IMF, Africom e.t.c. while it fraternises with dictators from countries like Bahrain, Qatar and even Saudi Arabia where women are still not allowed to drive.

This is the same United Nations that authorised the illegal and forceful land grab for the creation of a certain country in the 40s and it is the same United Nations where the request off the people displaced in the 40s for the recognition of a home state will be vetoed against in September by the great satan.

I guess people are starting to see the UN for what it is afterall. Not anything united but more of a tool for the powers that be to complete the 2nd colonisation.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by musiwa48: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
Satellite pictures says Nigeria will end up in a bloodly civil war.

May the soul of all the people rest in peace.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by kem82: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
prince_onx:

You took that right out of my mouth and I couldn't say it better without insulting someone! even when okada get involve in a crash its GEJ's fault
bruv, everything is GEJs fault. i bow for loquacious and pugnacious nigerians sha grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by deltalife(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
GEJ is week and slower than a CRAWLING SNALE.

He has disapointed us, big time!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
sadyeek:

I concur!!! I don't believe many of the recent attacks, including yesterday's in Adamawa, has anything to do with Boko Haram. I wait for the organization to claim responsibility. Something is definitely amiss here, and we all ought to keep out eyes open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo As He Commissions Dangote's Cement Plant In Zambia (Photos) / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Gov. Godwin Obaseki Explains Why He Fell Out With Deputy Governor Phillip Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.