Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27698 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Horus(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2011

<pic removed>
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Xionez(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
My heart goes out to those who lost someone in this disastrous and unfortunate event.
May their souls forever find peace.

And to those nursing major or minor injuries, i pray that you have a miraculous and speedy recovery.

Our lives wouldnt remain the same.
sad cry cry cry cry sad
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by tpia5: 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
jonathan.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
come on man. respect the dead. stop postin these pics
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by kholis(m): 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2011
Some people should understand that the reason GEJ is called upon is because he is at the helm of affairs and should honourably resign if he cannot provide the security of lives and property which he swore by the constitution to provide. During the last bomb blast at police headquarters, GEJ made a statement to suggest that Nigeria is not the first terrorist victim and that everyone should go about their normal businesses. As if the dead ones are mere fowls.

There is practically no meaningful effort by the security agencies towards national security and the president takes the first blame in this regard because he has the option of resignation when his hands are tied in a given situation. We cannot continue to loose our loved ones in this manner. SOMEONE I KNOW VERY WELL HAS JUST DIED IN THIS BLAST AND IT HURTS SO DEEP.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Kechukwu: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Our president is not weak. He wants to take Nigeria to the promise land but a lot of Northern prominent leaders their names u already or too many to be mentioned hav been responsible for the crisis and killings since dey lost the election to derail the dividends of democracy.

Am writing this with tears in my eyes please lets stop the killings its not the solution to fight corruption or to fight for your right.

God bless Nigeria and God will expose all those responsible for this. Northern leaders please call Boko Haram to order this menace must stop.

GEJ is a good man but the politics they are playing to dis credit his govt is not the right. If you continue with just know that God pass u and will surely over power you.

NL lets remember Nigeria in our prayers.
[/size][/size]
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Oziada: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nwa aba, why do u talk like a daft? Why do u choose to religionise this issue? Are not aware that KSA is more 90% muslims, how many bombblasts have heard of from there.
May God grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the losts.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by otokx(m): 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2011
This is so shocking; our security forces should wake up to their responsibilities.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2011
Jonathan should stop being silly and resign, he's a clueless leader.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by jason123: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Chyz, supported n well said!
This has nothing to do with the north or Islam
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Sunky200: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
Imagine the so called foreign affair minister addresing this serious issue by saying 'bomb blast  happens around the world'. If your house is on fire,  is this kind of a thing happen anyway will be your proper approach? I dont blame any of them because they nor their families are the victims of such tragedic occurrence like this. I'll advice my fellow Nigerians to tighten up so as not to allow our own natural disaster(leaders) to lead us into pit. I love my nation (NIGERIA) and will do all that is in my power to protect her and her children.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by plusfactor: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
its right time FG settle her youth to decide either to change  their citizenship and locate to another country, we are tired of this DAMN nonsense bomb blast
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by kholis(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
@ Kechukwu.

What I am saying is that if some Northern big wigs are suspected to be responsible for all these, the president should ensure that a detailed investigation is carried out. Anybody found guilty should be prosecuted according to the constitution which the president represents.

However, in this case, nothing relevant has been done at all and  people are dying. Is that the way to lead a country? Doesn't GEJ know the power at his disposal? Why not use his power at least for the protection of the people that voted him into office? Why should he bury his head in the sand while the nation burns? He still have the option to resign. From every ramification, we have a weak president.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by luluosas(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

PEOPLE SHOULD STOP BLAMING BOKO HARAM

THIS IS THE HANDI WORK OF ATIKU AND IBB AND BUHARI

WHY WONT YOU ALL USE YOUR COMMON SENSES

THIS ISNT TERRORISM, THIS IS POLITICS

You are nothing but a dummy.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by luluosas(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
Kechukwu:

Our president is not weak. He wants to take Nigeria to the promise land but a lot of Northern prominent leaders their names u already or too many to be mentioned hav been responsible for the crisis and killings since dey lost the election to derail the dividends of democracy.

Am writing this with tears in my eyes please lets stop the killings its not the solution to fight corruption or to fight for your right.

God bless Nigeria and God will expose all those responsible for this. Northern leaders please call Boko Haram to order this menace must stop.

GEJ is a good man but the politics they are playing to dis credit his govt is not the right. If you continue with just know that God pass u and will surely over power you.

NL lets remember Nigeria in our prayers.
[/size][/size]

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by luluosas(m): 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^
March 7, 2010 and October 1, 2010, has Nigeria conducted elections then? Wake up and stop your ignorant rantings here. GEJ is a weakling period. Can you try all these nonsense during OBJ? Go and ask Odi and Zakibiam people.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Kechukwu: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2011
@kholis a lot of bomb blast b4 and after the election, Boko Haram wat do you want. Soldiers deployed to the North for peace to reign and the people started crying tht the soldiers are killing innocent civilians.

Soldiers please kill more because those people are young Boko Haram. I read an article after Force HQ bombing by Boko boys, they warned the govt to expect more sporadic bombing soon.

The GEJ govt should arrest those governors and top leaders with their names linked to Boko Haram. I get all my authentic info from NL and i believe with all of we can give relevant information we are withholding needed by the govt to hunt Boko guys down.

I hate killings and i want Boko guys to learn from the Niger Delta Militants era, such things where not done to the masses.

God please intervene for Nigeria we need your help sharply sharply.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=15pt]And people called me a zealot when I said that the JTF needed to be more aggressive with their campaign in the North.[/size]
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Oluwaplent: 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2011
NOBODY SHOULD BLAME IT ON GEJ!!!! IF YOU MUST, THEN GO AND BE THE PRESIDENT LIKE YOU ARE ANY BETTER!!!! ITS NOT EASY OH!!! IT GUY IS TRYING BIG TIME SO DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH!!!  angry
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by indigo2: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
geezzz this got nothing to do with GEJ. GEJ did not bomb the country. let the man be. no country is immune to terrorism. not even america and britain

@buzugee, really? how many times do you see americans and britons bombing themselves, have u sat down to think about how many lives have been lost in recent times in these bombings in Nigeria and have you also asked yourself how many bombers have been caught! Lets not kid ourselves, Nigeria is gradually turning to Afghanistan and if this is ok with people like you then i find it very very sad!! We have a sleeping government, plenty of talk, no action. The criminals just keep on having fun. May God keep Nigerian safe.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by tpia5: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
so nigeria has no psychologists to profile the kind of people who are capable of these things?

there are no sociologists and anthroplogists to predict the regions where such murderous mentalities are celebrated and encouraged? Thus likely to harbour terrorists?

or is the priority right now geared towards matchmaking and finding some stinking love in the arms of scammers and 419ers?

is that where all our educational efforts are going to?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=16pt]I just feel sorry for the girls of the Northern region of Nigeria. Everyone knows what American "peace keeping" force troops do when they invade any country / region. Very soon we shall have an abundance of half caste Northerners.[/size] grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by kholis(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
Certainly GEJ did not throw any bomb but he has the constitutional responsibility of protecting the masses. This he has not done and has not attempted to do since he runs the country on good luck.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2011
indigo2:

geezzz this got nothing to do with GEJ. GEJ did not bomb the country. let the man be. no country is immune to terrorism. not even america and britain

@buzugee, really? how many times do you see americans and britons bombing themselves, have u sat down to think about how many lives have been lost in recent times in these bombings in Nigeria and have you also asked yourself how many bombers have been caught! Lets not kid ourselves, Nigeria is gradually turning to Afghanistan and if this is ok with people like you then i find it very very sad!! We have a sleeping government, plenty of talk, no action. The criminals just keep on having fun. May God keep Nigerian safe.
more times than i can recall. matter of fact the earliest history of bombing dates back to historic britain when a fella by the name of guy fawkes tried to blow up the house of parliament. then we have timothy mcveigh in oklahoma. then we have the gentleman who rode his plane into the IRS building because of tax issues, then we have the shoe bomber in britain, then we have the bombing on the 7th of july in britain, then we have the world trade centre bombing, then we have the numerous parcel bombs sent to judges and jurys all over america, then we have the numerous bombs sent to spouses who have divorced their other halfs (watch forensic files). all i am saying is that when it comes to bombings, nigeria is small potatoes. yall are still in diapers.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
when guy fawkes was plotting to bomb the house of parliament, your kinfolk were still running around in grass skirts in africa. thats how much experience they have in england and america.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by moremi2008(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2011
Horus, please remove the third pic please. Thanks.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2011
Any one absolving Odechukwu of any blame here is not only stupid and myopic but should consider himself/herself not fit enough to understand what leadership means.

For heavens sake He is the C and C of the armed forces, his silence made this Boko boys gain more ground, the numerous bombing going on in Borno and Jos have been left un attended, because he felt since they were killing their own people he had no problem, if he is capable like his gullible supporters believe he is, he should have declared a state of emergency on those states and hunt that sect down totally with the help of the international community when they offered to help.

GEJ was never prepared for this office, the responsibilities are too heavy for him, its easy to shift the blame on Northern leaders who lost during the elections, but his actions in the past weeks especially with the handling of the justice salami suspension and sack has not drawn any sympathy from educated elites in Nigeria, instead he getting power intoxicated by the day.

His handling of the economy is by far the worst without a blue print, now we expect his supporters to blame Madam Iweala if she fails to improve the economy and not Odechukwu, he has been acting president and we are just one year into his reign as president and there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel for the country.

He has watched the bombing and slaughter of innocent Nigerians in Borno and Jos, they went further to even Bomb the Police Headquarters in Abuja, now they have succeeded in bombing the UN office in Abuja, i hope he realizes that he has lost hold of the country,

"Breath of Fresh Air indeed"
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by whiteroses(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
there is nothing religious about UN office so they are obviously trying to send a message out especially when they called BBC first. These people are just fed up of nigeria and they've used the vulnerable Muslims as a bait who kill themselves and others.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
damogul:

I warned everyone against voting PDP and GEJ in but nobody cared to listen. Now look at our beloved Nigeria being punished by Fools.

Is it the PDP or GEJ that planted the bomb? Is there something you know that we should know?
If you are saying that if Buhari is in charge that the bombers will not bother to bomb, then we need to find the missing link between the bombers, Buhari and you.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by bashdecash(m): 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2011
the new world order, Nigeria is rich in oil just like Libya, syria, egypt, iraq, iran and u think they will not vindicate their prediction of 2015?

God save Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by kunlaxo: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2011
Earthquake in the US Bomb blast in NigerIA Where can we find perfect peace, Jesus abeg come quickly jare.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by earlalright(m): 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2011
oh Jehova, save my country Nigeria, i don't want another one and i don't wanna leave. i ask this because i know You can do it in Jesus' name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Leaders Of International Election Observer Groups Arrive Nigeria - Pics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal / I'm So Proud Of You - Dolapo, Osinbajo's Wife Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.