Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27673 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

no need to hunt for oyinbo chick. i get one for house wey dey make me semolina every night wink

And casserole? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

And casserole? cheesy
she been dey make casserole before but i warn am well well say i be naija man. i no dey chop dat kind nonsense angry i tell am say na strictly semolina and eba and all kinds of assorted meat and stew. so she done conform now grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by olaolabiy: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
buzugee:

she been dey make casserole before but i warn am well well say i be naija man. i no dey chop dat kind nonsense angry i tell am say na strictly semolina and eba and all kinds of assorted meat and stew. so she done conform now grin

Good man.

Hopefully, no more "Nigerians . . . hey . . . .yahweh is callin ya . . .repent . . .Psalm this . . . psalm that" cheesy
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
ola olabiy:

Good man.

Hopefully, no more "Nigerians . . . hey . . . .yahweh is callin ya . . .repent . . .Psalm this . . . psalm that" cheesy
grin grin grin i got to preach the message of the good book to my peoples now. abi how man for do ?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
@nwa aba, im really disappointed with the way u talk, anyway u are a retarded bastard, for saying dat to islam and muslims
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by fyomer: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2011
Hambolaj01 (m)« #170 on: Today at 07:02:31 PM »:

Americans are seriously interested in our oil and they will go to any length to make this country ungovernable for the present administration in order to give them the room to invade Nigeria which is their primary aim. May God save Nigeria.
cheap lie.are you seriously looking for scapegoat?was is it Americans who sent ship full of armunitions to the shores of Nigeria before April election?our leaders fearfully,ignorantly die down issue,now these issues are rearing up its ugly heads and you are busy calling black ,white.Forget,we know the source of these problems.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by CREDIT(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
This whole thing is just been trade mark on the fact that Boko Haram ealier agitated, the bombing that is hitting us into our bed room now is the handy work of some political failures who thought had got what it takes to disorganise the country since they don't have access to the ruling seat anymore.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by fyomer: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
« #45 on: Today at 01:21:01 PM »: sadyeek on Today at 01:05:06 PM:

Why is everybody jumping to the conclusion that it is boko haram?Huh Just like the massacre in norway! Wait till the claim responsiblility before pinning it on them!

Let's not forget its the month of ramadhan, correct me if am wrong but fighting is forbidden.
How can we forget,remember its the Month of Ramadan in Libya & Syria too
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by okadaman2: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
GAR3TH:

[flash=420,345]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHJXInQtiw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XHJXInQtiw?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0

I wonder how that official madam @3:15 still had the time and mind to call the predidents full title as Dr bla bla bla GCFR . Even in the midst of that chaos?  shocked

Title don kill us for Naija finish. We nor serious at all  embarassed
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by mekaboy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2011
What would you have done if u we're gej? Is gej the army or police? Is he the state security ? Yes this is boko haram- this bomb is an act of boko haram but I always said that boko haram is more than jst a nigerian group- this is a network of islamic extreemists that believe that nigeria should be a muslim nation and that they will overtake the world for islam someday through terror. Its unfortunate that nigerian muslims can't stand up to them because they secretly believe that boko haram is doing the will of allah and they don't want to interfere. Terrorism will flourish on nigerian soil because corruption is the manure and fertilizer required for rapid growth of terrorism. When the customs,immigration,ndlea,nafdac,efcc,police,army are all corrupt who do we fight with? When soldiers kidnapped mikel obi's father with military vehicle and uniform, what happened to the container of explosives that was discovered at our port even after prior notification before arival, we still could not carry out a useful investigation to find out who sent the explosives and why. This is the result of corruption. So its not something gej alone can do. Pray to GOD.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2011
there was a news here that the police force have caught the person that supply bombs! how come this one! undecided
Nigeria is just a JOKE
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by UpDates1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by deluxecad(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2011
Disturbing incidents as this and others we've recorded since October 1, 2010 go ahead to reinforce how wicked and intolerant the Northern oligarchy is. They would not want another section of the country to take a shot at administering the national treasury. Besides the foolery of religion which has bestrode a typical unethical moslem, all we see and have been seeing is unhealthy politics at the expense of lives that deserve the best our resources can very well afford us. These acts of savagery, fanatical religion and avaricious politicking have peaked in this last incident, the end has inarguably come for these inhuman elements. While these perpetrators do a downward spiral into obscurity, their principals will be fished out and publicly reproached by the relevant laws. Fire and brimstone on all that have sabotaged the peace and stability of Nigeria in any manner!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by ikennabru: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
Why will it not continue.Suicide bombing is the 2nd most tactical way of causing pandamonium in a fairly populous economy like Nigeria.Look at this scenario,the UN house is in a close and shld be placed on rescue alert even without bomb (9/11).The vehicle shld be screened since it can still be sighted and the men at the gate probably d armed colleague shld be given a forensic eye examination  to detect familiarity of the driver and lastly #20 shld be jettisoned at our checkpoints and stop and search intesified.Coming to a scene like this t mention GCFR is sinful
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by soledayo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
i wish someone will tell jonathan d implication of islamic banking. they will do more than bombing un headquarters.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2011
^^^ thank you my brother! they will now get fund to buy nuclear weapons tongue
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by OvieE: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2011
Why some people always blaming American for their own misfortune because of oil that American can drill from their shores if they want to. People who always say things on American have to head to solve their own problem but to blame it on American while China and India are doing all source of damage to the country. Nigeria is a dead country even your father was born; so stop putting Nigeria misfortune with a bad leaders on innocent country. Plus that useless lady saying attack on Nigeria is attack on the world community, are kidding me? no body give sh7t if the whole Nigeria is blow-up period. You guys should stop using oil as an excuse for a backward country. China and India uses more oil just like USA but who is buying oil rings all over the world? China and India yet things Will happen somewere in the world but none of them will not stand up but look for US. And here some are making mouth against America.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by deluxecad(m): 12:00am On Aug 27, 2011
OvieE:

Why some people always blaming American for their own misfortune because of oil that American can drill from their shores if they want to. People who always say things on American have to head to solve their own problem but to blame it on American while China and India are doing all source of damage to the country. Nigeria is a dead country even your father was born; so stop putting Nigeria misfortune with a bad leaders on innocent country. Plus that useless lady saying attack on Nigeria is attack on the world community, are kidding me? no body give sh7t if the whole Nigeria is blow-up period. You guys should stop using oil as an excuse for a backward country. China and India uses more oil just like USA but who is buying oil rings all over the world? China and India yet things Will happen somewere in the world but none of them will not stand up but look for US. And here some are making mouth against America.

What conflicting views are you trying to share?
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^^i think he is trying to say that peeps are foolish(esp nigerians) by blaming america for their failure of security!
secondly that the world dont give a damn  if the whole of naija is bombed!(as per what that woman said on that video),

get his point,follow the world and see there are sore truth in his words,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by nigboy(m): 2:30am On Aug 27, 2011
This is really a very pathetic situation
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by norrisman: 3:55am On Aug 27, 2011
@ Okada Man

I though I was the only one that noticed o! All these 'His excellency, GCFR blah blah blah' is pure unadulterated BS!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by bokohalal(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2011
Most times I am a full blown advocate for a One Nigeria.This is one of the few times I do not mind if every Nigerian had his/her fiefdom. You cannot really blame the security agencies or the President for the work of some people bent on creating havoc in the society. I do not know the solution to Nigeria`s problems but we might have to start thinking along that extreme line.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 27, 2011
Bush was ridiculed for being in a DC classroom during 9-11 . . . and here were have the president in close proximity, couldnt even be bothered to pay a quick visit and reassure the nation on live TV? What we have are charlatans and incompetent morons for leaders.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by fatiii(f): 5:47am On Aug 27, 2011
May God help us cos evn our homes are no longr save.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by sonai: 6:35am On Aug 27, 2011
Isn't it ironic, d day NBA decided 2 publicly showcase their talents, opposition parties coming out 2 say things against our government swearing in new SAN & d suspension of salami, boko haram decided 2 strike. Now, both NBA, ACN, CPC, CNPP & does who publicly stood against yesterday are all suspects. They should all b held accountable for UN bomb blast. Any of them would have sponsored these terrorists 2 strike yesterday inorder 2 stop d swearing in of those SANs.

Arrest all of them. Their public statements gave this boko haram sect 2 strike. I lost friends to friends there. GEJ shouldn't be accused of anything esp this. All of u who use d media as a means 2 rain insults, abuses & threats on this nation, are guilty of supporting this friday attrocity. U shud all be arrested.i
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by tomzman: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2011
What has happened has happened and all we hear is "the incident is barbaric, bla bla bla and the perpetrators would be brought to book".This is a mere rhetoric that we hear all the time and still the perpetrators are yet to be brought to book.It is high time Nigerian leaders realised that action speaks louder than than words.Nigerians are tired of listening to rhetorics when things like this happen something visible should be done to stop(or at least reduce) all these bombings.

Those who say GEJ should not be blamed for this, I don't really agree with them.When a soccer team goes for a competition and they come back with the trophy, everybody praises the coach even though he was not directly involved in the win.Everybody blames the coach if the team performs poorly.If poverty is reduced, there is uninterrupted power supply, unemployment is reduced, there are good roads etc in Nigeria everybody praises the president then I see no reason why the same president should not be blamed if all these are absent.

sonai:

Isn't it ironic, d day NBA decided 2 publicly showcase their talents, opposition parties coming out 2 say things against our government swearing in new SAN & d suspension of salami, boko haram decided 2 strike. Now, both NBA, ACN, CPC, CNPP & does who publicly stood against yesterday are all suspects. They should all b held accountable for UN bomb blast. Any of them would have sponsored these terrorists 2 strike yesterday inorder 2 stop d swearing in of those SANs.

Arrest all of them. Their public statements gave this boko haram sect 2 strike. I lost friends to friends there. GEJ shouldn't be accused of anything esp this. All of u who use d media as a means 2 rain insults, abuses & threats on this nation, are guilty of supporting this friday attrocity. U shud all be arrested.i
Guy is your thinking faculty under your feet
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by mikymouse1(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2011
Its time for action!
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by bakasi4: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2011
The north have been operating on the principles of Shara law , and as an Islamic state before the amalgamation of the nation state Nigeria!
Bombing UN office and shading innocent blood and, or increasingly making northern Nigeria look like Somalia is not the solution.
Indirectly inviting western powers occupation of Nigeria by this act is certainly not in the best interest of the sponsors, operators and beneficiaries of the bombing. grin grin cry grin
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by bakasi4: 10:50am On Aug 27, 2011
sadYes its time for action! The nation state Nigeria is very fragile as at now.The federal executive council have to come out in one mind and purpose to give Nigerians and Nigeria a new hope of commitment to the course of seurity and safety and respect for human life and dignity.The national assemble get to meet immediately, to come out with a road map on how to summon the perpetrators and thier financiars/brain box to public/justice.[/b] smiley cry cry
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by COUNTAWO: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2011
Allow GEJ, he is taking his time.
He is working on some NEW FRESH AIR.
Fellow Nigerians Please be a little patient.
Thank you.
[size=8pt][size=8pt][/size][/size]
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by anebiable: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2011
IF ANY OF YOU  EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF MEETING OF OR WORKING WITH ANY OF THIS YOUNG GUYS FROM THE HAUSA/FULANI ORIGIN, THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE JUST BLAMING AMERICA OR THE WEST FOR JUST NOTHING.
I HAVE ONE OF THEM IN MY OFFICE AND EVER SINCE THIS BOMBING STARTED HIS WAY OF LIFE HAS CHANGES FOR VIOLENCE,HE SEES EVERYBODY AS ANTI ISLAM AND EVEN THOUGH IAM FROM THE NORTH,I SEEM TO BE HIS GREATEST ENEMY BECAUSE,I REFUSE TO BE A MUSLIM AND I HATE MY BROTHERS (HAUSA/FULANI) WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN HELP GOD TO FIGHT HIS BATTLE.
NB: LESS I FORGET SOME OF THEM (HAUSAS) THOUGH ARE FAR BETTER AND MORE CARING THAN WE CHRISTIAN.
THIS BOMBING WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS CORRUPTION STILL BUILD ITS HQ IN NIGERIA.
THIS BOMBING WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS GEJ CLOSE HIS EYES AND TURN HIS FROM THE TRUTH.
THIS BOMBING WILL CONTINUE EVEN MORE AS LONG AS YOUR PRESIDENT REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK.

THE ARMY MAKE HAPPEN BUT THEY LIMITED IN POWER, IF YOU SHOOT ANY HOW,YOU MAY BE DISMISS FROM THE ARMY BECAUSE OUR ELDER FROM THE NORTH ARE ALL IN SUPPORTOF THE BOYS BOKO HARAM.[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Community Decries Arrest Of 76 Villagers After Feud With Fulani Herdsmen / Wike’s Camp Fumes, Warns PDP As Atiku Picks Okowa Running Mate / Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.