Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,969 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja (27671 Views)

Biafra : IPOB Demands Release Of Nnamdi Kanu At The UN Office Geneva(see Photos) / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Rocks UN Office Abuja TODAY, FRIDAY 26/08/2011-10:24am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by mamosville(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2011
it will never be well with those bastards,, their generations shall sufer what they are doing, i just heard we lost a cousin of mine in the building,, such a young ambiteous girl,
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by anebiable: 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
AMEN TO THAT PRAYER
m_amosville:

it will never be well with those bastards,, their generations shall sufer what they are doing, i just heard we lost a cousin of mine in the building,, such a young ambitious girl, 

LIFE MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE THEY BLINDED IN SUCH A WAY THAT THEY BELIEVE THERE IS A SHORTCUT TO HEAVEN AND THAT SHORT CUT IS TO KILL THE UNBELIEVER''CHRISTIAN,HINDUS,ETC''

WE ARE CALL THE INFIDEL. MIND YOU, THE NONE EXTREMIST AMONGST THEM STILL HAVE HUMAN FEELINGS. I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOU BROTHERS DEAD.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
anebiable:

IF ANY OF YOU  EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY OF MEETING OF OR WORKING WITH ANY OF THIS YOUNG GUYS FROM THE HAUSA/FULANI ORIGIN, THEN YOU WILL BEGIN TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE JUST BLAMING AMERICA OR THE WEST FOR JUST NOTHING.
I HAVE ONE OF THEM IN MY OFFICE AND EVER SINCE THIS BOMBING STARTED HIS WAY OF LIFE HAS CHANGES FOR VIOLENCE,HE SEES EVERYBODY AS ANTI ISLAM AND EVEN THOUGH IAM FROM THE NORTH,I SEEM TO BE HIS GREATEST ENEMY BECAUSE,I REFUSE TO BE A MUSLIM AND I HATE MY BROTHERS (HAUSA/FULANI) WHO BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN HELP GOD TO FIGHT HIS BATTLE.
NB: LESS I FORGET SOME OF THEM (HAUSAS) THOUGH ARE FAR BETTER AND MORE CARING THAN WE CHRISTIAN.
THIS BOMBING WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS CORRUPTION STILL BUILD ITS HQ IN NIGERIA.
THIS BOMBING WILL CONTINUE AS LONG AS GEJ CLOSE HIS EYES AND TURN HIS FROM THE TRUTH.
THIS BOMBING WILL CONTINUE EVEN MORE AS LONG AS YOUR PRESIDENT REFUSE TO FIGHT BACK.

THE ARMY MAKE HAPPEN BUT THEY LIMITED IN POWER, IF YOU SHOOT ANY HOW,YOU MAY BE DISMISS FROM THE ARMY BECAUSE OUR ELDER FROM THE NORTH ARE ALL IN SUPPORTOF THE BOYS BOKO HARAM.[color=#006600][/color]

Absolutely correct.

Ignore those so called 'intelligent' people , patting themselves on the back for coming up with unfounded and ridiculous nonsense about America that , America this.

This is ISLAMIC Terror, plain and simple.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by auwal87(m): 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by dejacrue: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
Both "beaf" & "buzugee" are rite. Those guys(UK & USA) r finding reasons to enter Nigeria for the sole purpose of controlling our Oil. That is what they did in Iraq & now Libya, both of whom are oil producing nations with huge reserves. Nigeria is their next target. Nigeria has the 2nd highest oil reserves after Libya. Remember USA last yr said nigeria would disintegrate in 2015. God bless Naija.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by naijaswiss(m): 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2011
"the international forces have been trying to enter Nigeria as a result of growing extremist, but the Nigeria govt claims it can solve its problem by itself, but with this developmt, the US and other western allies don't need the govts. approval to bring their forces down here because this is an attack on the whole international community, this is just a master ploy to infiltrate, it worked after 9/11 it will work for them again if the govt don't buckle up."

well said ^ evryboody yelling boko haram , boko haram its bigger than that oooo , the western allies are scheming to invade Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by cap28: 10:44pm On Aug 27, 2011
naijaswiss:

"the international forces have been trying to enter Nigeria as a result of growing extremist, but the Nigeria govt claims it can solve its problem by itself, but with this developmt, the US and other western allies don't need the govts. approval to bring their forces down here because this is an attack on the whole international community, this is just a master ploy to infiltrate, it worked after 9/11 it will work for them again if the govt don't buckle up."

well said ^ evryboody yelling boko haram , boko haram its bigger than that oooo , the western allies are scheming to invade Nigeria.

nigeria is a puppet state of america and britain - its in the process of being set up for a US/NATO invasion - thats why GEJ has remained helpless throughout this whole debacle - boko haram is just a front for the real people behind this situation.
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^

Not true !!

Misinformation lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by ceasyc(f): 6:28am On Aug 28, 2011
@topic - bombers r stu.pid buffoons + baboons

MAIDUGUR I -THE Yusifiyya movement popularly known as Boko Haram, Saturday, said that the reasons why they attacked the United Nations building in Abuja is because United States and the UN were supporting the Federal government of Nigeria in persecuting Muslims all over the country.

they considered the United States , the UN and the Nigeria government as a common enemy and such they would continue to attack them because they are infringing on the right of the muslims.

Abu Kakah accused the federal government of insincerity in dialoguing with them saying the only condition they can accept to dialogue with the federal government is unconditional release of all their members whom he said are in prisons all over the country.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/breaking-news-boko-haram-claims-responsibility-for-un-house-suicide-bombing/

dis is bull4kingshit. MUSLIM MUSLIM MUSLIM, RELIGION, RELIGION, RELIGION, DIS & DAT. hisssss. excuses 4 taking innocent lives = boo hoo. hope dem b suicide bombers as well who blow dem 4king sef up too = DEY REALLY SHUD! wot next? bomb buses, planes, etc = SCARY SHYT!

dem bombers shud b very easy to catch + persecute & b given capital punishment 4 their crimes, abi no b 9ja? if d president/authorities want it so, it wud b very easyyyyyy to apprehend dem bloody nutters. developed countries spends loadz of money to apprehend such pple in their country + outside their country. 9ja get loadz of money too but dem 2 busy putting loadz of money in their own pockets or personal Accounts or spending it on material/unnecessary things

Wat was osama bin laden + other bombers excuses or 4king reasons 4 their atrocities? Smh. after d bombing in d UK, for more than a month, everybody was a suspect in my eyes especially d ones with backpacks, i was so jumpy all d time wen i get on d buses or tube & i wasn't even on any of d blown up trains or bus.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL D BASTARD, OH NO I MEANT HUMANS D DEVIL + BASTARDS! Dem bombers SHUD blow themselves + their own family up and make d world a better/fairly better place to live WITHOUT DEM PSYCHOS. DAT is my bloody opinion so 4k Dem 4Kers + who disagrees
Re: Pictures Of UN Office Bomb Blast In Abuja by ponana(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2011
Firstly, it is very normal as human beings to feel sympathy and angry by actions like this, I myself didnt like what i saw on the news and i pray God bless the souls of the dead, and revive the injured. That said, I would appreciate if people make more findings about the religion of islam before putting violence and all sorts of hearsay at its footstep. It is proved that during the transmission of communication, there is bound to be distortions here and there, that is why we are bound both moral and religious to verify facts before we go ahead spreading wrong information. The internet is quit large and if you do not want that, you can go to a libary near you, pick a quran if you can and go through the text. Then you would see that islam is peace all the way. So because people mention islam this day at the very mention of anything violent does not stamp that as the religion that was brought forth to mankind 1432 years ago. We should all take out time to know more about the happenings around us because today it is in Nigeria and Islam is the target, who knows what tomorrows holds. Just because you happen to be in your home does not mean you can be the victim tomorrow. The knowledge you build would be the key to fighting back and an ignorant man who is always waiting to be fed stories would be doomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wedding Of Nnamdi Azikiwe (picture) / Tinubu Is My Role Model –kashamu / Corruption: FG Goes After ‘super Rich’ Civil Servants -the Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.