Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (9287 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hundredegrees: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2022
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Which ones are your messages in the screenshots? I need to know before I advise you.

Meanwhile, you are very selfish. You started another relationship while you have an ongoing relationship. Why didn't you quit the first one before starting the second one?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by EyetaVic: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2022
Try and follow your heart

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by God1000(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2022
In life, there's time for everything

1 Like

Re: . by Hundredegrees: 8:58am On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Which ones are your messages in the screenshots? I need to know before I advise you.

Meanwhile, you are very selfish. You started another relationship while you have an ongoing relationship. Why didn't you quit the first one before starting the second one?

That's a message from someone else that she posted on her WhatsApp status.
Re: . by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2022
Hundredegrees:
She's my girlfriend of going to 3 years now. In the beginning we were very happy and talk almost every night for hours. We go out, spend quality time together and she visits me as well so we got really used to one another.
It happened that i met another girl and this other girl is down to earth in behavior. Apologizes for even the simplest things and will go out of her way to get things done for me. She's about a year younger than my girlfriend as well and she's one of the most respectful girl I've ever encountered in my life plus the fact that she's a virgin (i confirmed myself).
This girl (B) visited me sometime last year and one thing lead to another and we had a romantic moment. So it was one of our subject of discussion on WhatsApp when we were not seeing each other and my girlfriend was noticing this then she started finding ways to access my phone which she later did this year and she got to know everything. Though, whenever she asks what's between me and this girl (B), i usually say that she's just a friend. So it was very disappointing when she found out that we were more than that.
She told me to choose between her and this girl and I eventually chose her after thinking about it for days. But ever since then, she has been acting really cold. She would wait till i message her before she replies vaguely. I've asked her on several occasions what's wrong and she would say everything is fine. But she kept on posting lots of things that makes me want to quit this relationship because I'm already fed up.

PS: there are lots of things she does that i really hate and this girl B just seem to tick all the boxes but this my girlfriend has been with me and we've both made some shitty decisions together, so I'm finding it very difficult just leaving her cos it feels like a betrayal. But with these messages, I'm starting to feel like break up is inevitable. Kindly advise me please

Your girlfriend is acting up because she feels betrayed. Trust me, if you were in her shoes you go act more than that.

For you to be with a Nigerian lady for 3yrs really means you can actually live with her. You mentioned that your GF has some attitudes that you don't like... Trust me, you GF still noticed some of your bad attitudes yet still chose to stay with you.

Forget the new fantasy in your head with that Girl B. Trust me, you really don't know people till you get in their skin.

Bro, just ignore her drama and post for now.
Show her you are sorry. She still loves you. She is just hurt. With time she will come around.

Good woman hard to find oh!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Hundredegrees:

That's a message from someone else that she posted on her WhatsApp status.
Do you mean you are not the one who exchanged the messages with her? If yes, she is gradually writing you off.

4 Likes

Re: . by Hundredegrees: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2022
immortalcrown:
Do you mean you are not the one who exchanged the messages with her? If yes, she is gradually writing you off.

I'm not. I saw it on her status too
Re: . by immortalcrown(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2022
Hundredegrees:

I'm not. I saw it on her status too
Wait, she might not be the one who exchanged the messages with another person. She might be posting it just to convey her own feelings at the moment.

Whether she is the one who exchanged the messages with another person or not, the fact is she posts those things because they suit her thoughts. If they didn't suit her thoughts, they won't appeal to her. And if they didn't appeal to her, she won't post them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fahvvy: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2022
Guy you f up big time undecided...

But be that as it may, your babe has written you off already undecided...

She isn't even afraid to post those things on her status knowing fully well that you'll see it and prolly be pissed about it undecided...

I'll advice you seat her down and talk things with her... Let her tell you exactly what she wants...

If she says she wants the relationship, then tell her that such behavior is UNACCEPTABLE! But if she doesn't want the relationship break up with her instantly undecided...

I'll leave you with a quote that is popular amongst the ladies (though I'll twerk it a tiny winny little bit for this purpose grin)....

"Don't allow a girlfriend stop you from finding your wife" grin...

Life is too short to put up with such stupid attitude of hers when there's someone seemingly better, just Sha be upfront about it grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by PerfectStranger(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2022
OTILO
Re: . by Hundredegrees: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2022
Fahvvy:
Guy you f up big time undecided...

But be that as it may, your babe has written you off already undecided...

She isn't even afraid to post those things on her status knowing fully well that you'll see it and prolly be pissed about it undecided...

I'll advice you seat her down and talk things with her... Let her tell you exactly what she wants...

If she says she wants the relationship, then tell her that such behavior is UNACCEPTABLE! But if she doesn't want the relationship break up with her instantly undecided...

I'll leave you with a quote that is popular amongst the ladies (though I'll twerk it a tiny winny little bit for this purpose grin)....

"Don't allow a girlfriend stop you from finding your wife" grin...

Life is too short to put up with such stupid attitude of hers when there's someone seemingly better, just Sha be upfront about it grin...

Thank you. I have asked her countless times, she always say everything is fine and nothing is wrong and then, I'll check her status and find messages like the above.
Re: . by InfinityFabric: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2022
It's all fornicationshp, free for all.
Re: . by swagguElite(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
That shii hurts man. How can she say a stranger can see through her while the ones closest can't decipher, on her status publicly, trust me. She's writing you off.

And using the same turret to gain attention. People wey wan chop your babe clean mouth will appear like a good companion now since she made it open. Easy target with blandishment. Savour this moment, count your losses and leave before your respect diminishes completely.

When a lady loves you, and you fvckup. She forgives but her mind still replays the fvckup in her head. They begin to act like this, do everythin' under inherent pain to inflict same to you and commensurate it with your past action. Its an emotional thingy.

Talking from experience. You have to do the non-casual breakup. Emotional one. Breakup on the ground that you hurt her and staying in the relationship will only hurt her more. Whatever she's feeling right now is a glitch. Don't rekindle nothin', let her cry, give her the space and purge herself of the hate she still harbors for you and come back on her own terms.

If she doesn't come back, she has gotten over you. The pain in her life, at least you left with some dignity not when you catch her spiral cheating and ruin every hope in your cloying love life.

When you want to stop a forest fire, you don't apply water pressure instantly tryin' to rekindle shii. You cut down trees untouched yet, give it space and keep the fire isolated. The situation is already lit, limit the collateral.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2022
The girl is feeling betrayed by someone she loved and you're here seeking for validation from Online alpha Males just to dump your girlfriend. You're seriously detached from the relationship that's why you're girlfriend felt it. When cheating you have to balance your time between all clients or they will start suspecting you. When the one you normally talk to every night will be trying to call and you're on call with someone else for two hours or maybe when you're online but couldn't text her which is unlikely from you, don't you know she will start feeling insecured and betrayed?
I will advise you not to break up with her, just find a way and rekindle your relationship then know how to balance your time between her and the new girl(abeg no dump the new girl, forget about your 1st GF threat about choosing one between the both of them)

And lastly.... I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

1 Like

Re: . by Premiumwriter: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2022
The girl is obviously hurt.

You really need to win her trust back again. Honestly, you did wrong.

No one is perfect. Girl B is your fantasy and you described her like she was perfect.

She's just that, a perfect fantasy.

Spend 3 years or more with her and you'll start noticing the flaws.

Like the say, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

The first girl is someone you've known too well and can handle. She no fit surprise you again.

Girls post those things on status to say things they can't say directly.

But it looks like your mind is no longer with her. It just feel so sad though. And I just hope you don't regret it.

Each time I'm tempted to cheat on my girl, I always realize that it's mere fantasy. Anything any girl may have, my girl already has it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hundredegrees: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2022
swagguElite:
That shii hurts man. How can she say a stranger can see through her while the ones closest can't decipher, on her status publicly, trust me. She's writing you off.

And using the same turret to gain attention. People wey wan chop your babe clean mouth will appear like a good companion now since she made it open. Easy target with blandishment. Savour this moment, count your losses and leave before your respect diminishes completely.

When a lady loves you, and you fvckup. She forgives but her mind still replays the fvckup in her head. They begin to act like this, do everythin' under inherent pain to inflict same to you and commensurate it with your past action. Its an emotional thingy.

I think it's working too because I've been feeling really bad. Especially when I noticed something was off about her and I kept asking her what it was even sent her a token to buy something for herself just to cheer her up but she always say nothing is wrong until boom, she posted that on her status. What else does she want me to do?
I've been the only one messaging and calling her for one week straight now. The day I didn't message or call her (i was very busy throughout and slept early cos i was tired) she never called too or even dropped a message and she was online.

4 Likes

Re: . by luwiizy(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2022
Ignore and enjoy your plan B
Re: . by VeryWickedGoat: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Delete her number and don't contact her again let's see if she really lost interest. If she's truly gone, go ahead with your new gf.

Re: . by Hundredegrees: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2022
swagguElite:

Talking from experience. You have to do the non-casual breakup. Emotional one. Breakup on the ground that you hurt her and staying in the relationship will only hurt her more. Whatever she's feeling right now is a glitch. Don't rekindle nothin', let her cry, give her the space and purge herself of the hate she still harbors for you and come back on her own terms.

If she doesn't come back, she has gotten over you. The pain in her life, at least you left with some dignity not when you catch her spiral cheating and ruin every hope in your cloying love life.

When you want to stop a forest fire, you don't apply water pressure instantly tryin' to rekindle shii. You cut down trees untouched yet, give it space and keep the fire isolated. The situation is already lit, limit the collateral.

Hmmmmmm
Re: . by Odoogu(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2022
this is the beginning of confusion.
and those who would advice you will confuse you the more.

how calm is the headaches you guys get from this boyfriend girlfriend iish?
Re: . by Eyinju112(f): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2022
The best comment I read so far.... Thanks for saying the truth, you deserve a bare hugs from me
Premiumwriter:
The girl is obviously hurt.

You really need to win her trust back again. Honestly, you did wrong.

No one is perfect. Girl B is your fantasy and you described her like she was perfect.

She's just that, a perfect fantasy.

Spend 3 years or more with her and you'll start noticing the flaws.

Like the say, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

The first girl is someone you've known too well and can handle. She no fit surprise you again.

Girls post those things on status to say things they can't say directly.

But it looks like your mind is no longer with her. It just feel so sad though. And I just hope you don't regret it.

Each time I'm tempted to cheat on my girl, I always realize that it's mere fantasy. Anything any girl may have, my girl already has it

3 Likes

Re: . by Suunnn(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Hundredegrees post=118691904][/quote]

1. She is your girlfriend and vice versa
To make everything right between you two it has to do with you both, and for everything to go wrong it is still within you both

2. Talking about attitude
You made mention of things about her you seem not to contend with, she might have her own concerning you it has to do with communication between you both. Where it get to worse is where one party seem to be the only one doing everything all to make everything work, then after working on this over and over and over you conclude within you..

3. Facing girl B
You met her got to know her, had certain connection with her and now your girlfriend is not happy about it finding this all out. And now she is upset, first question here is have you discovered such from her i mean judging you and girl B on her own side? If no, you hurt her and if yes,, try resolve your issue among you two..

Note: If you love someone with everything all you even while and when the other party seem unpleasant you could make that same party pleasant, what you want you make happen. With everything time, love humility respect and all..

Contact me for your academic assignment articles, research works,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..
Re: . by Hundredegrees: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Suunnn:

1. She is your girlfriend and vice versa
To make everything right between you two it has to do with you both, and for everything to go wrong it is still within you both

2. Talking about attitude
You made mention of things about her you seem not to contend with, she might have her own concerning you it has to do with communication between you both. Where it get to worse is where one party seem to be the only one doing everything all to make everything work, then after working on this over and over and over you conclude within you..

3. Facing girl B
You met her got to know her, had certain connection with her and now your girlfriend is not happy about it finding this all out. And now she is upset, first question here is have you discovered such from her i mean judging you and girl B on her own side? If no, you hurt her and is yes,, try resolve your issue among you two..

Note: If you love someone with everything all you even while and when the other party seem unpleasant you could make that same party pleasant, what you want you make happen. With everything time, love humility respect and all..

Contact me for your academic assignment articles, research works,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

It's a long story Sha. But she has her own default too and especially with still being in talking terms with those she has had sexual encounter with before our relationship
Re: . by GoooodHardDick: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Hundredegrees:

Thank you. I have asked her countless times, she always say everything is fine and nothing is wrong and then, I'll check her status and find messages like the above.

You're a semi beta male. A male who's afraid of taking decisions and let go.

Oga that girl used reversed phycology on you hence the reason she asked you to choose. Mr man you would've chosen the new girl and relax, then watch your gf become extremely jealous and demanding for your attention.

You were afraid of hurting her hence you opted for her! Even despite knowing lots of guys has banged her before and she's still in steady contact with them!! What a simp! It'll interest you to know that girls respect and value a guy who careless and doesn't give them attention. I'm sure you're the Mr. Nice Guy and gentle guy type (The WhatsApp screenshot confirmed it). An alpha male wouldn't even bother replying that message and that's another value and respect added to him.

Go through my threads here on nairaland and purge yourself from this Simpson disease you're exhibiting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Suunnn(f): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2022
Hundredegrees:

It's a long story Sha. But she has her own default too and especially with still being in talking terms with those she has had sexual encounter with before our relationship

Ok
Relationship is not an easy one, try starting afresh i mean within you both,, beginning with you

Re: . by Hundredegrees: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

You're a semi beta male. A male who's afraid of taking decisions and let go.

Oga that girl used reversed phycology on you hence the reason she asked you to choose. Mr man you would've chosen the new girl and relax, then watch your gf become extremely jealous and demanding for your attention.

You were afraid of hurting her hence you opted for her! Even despite knowing lots of guys has banged her before and she's still in steady contact with them!! What a simp! It'll interest you to know that girls respect and value a guy who careless and doesn't give them attention. I'm sure you're the Mr. Nice Guy and gentle guy type (The WhatsApp screenshot confirmed it). An alpha male wouldn't even bother replying that message and that's another value and respect added to him.

Go through my threads here on nairaland and purge yourself from this Simpson disease you're exhibiting

There's something called conscience bro. I was caught lying and I made out with another girl.... All caught red handed. So?
Re: . by Hundredegrees: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Suunnn:

Ok
Relationship is not an easy one, try starting afresh i mean within you both,, beginning with you

Alright
Re: . by Fedrick100: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bro how will you feel if another guy have sex or had something romantic with your girlfriend and you got to know? You’ll probably end the relationship and will call her wh* re .

The way you will feel if she was the one that cheated is the way she’s feeling and mind you this new girl you think is an angel never show you her true character it’s just online friend, stay with her for same 3yrs you’ll understand your girlfriend is an angel

Don’t lose a good girl because of someone you don’t know anything about her unless you want to learn in hard way

2 Likes

Re: . by SirJerrie(m): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
.....But ever since then, she has been acting really cold. She would wait till i message her before she replies vaguely. I've asked her on several occasions what's wrong and she would say everything is fine..

Is like your brain is paining you..
What's the colour of your fUulishness??

She suspected you of cheating...
You deny...
She gets proof... Asks you to choose who you want.
You apologized... Choose her(out of pity..not out of love)..
YOU'RE NOT IN ANY WAY REASSURING HER OF YOUR LOVE FOR HER(cos you don't even love her anymore)...
You cheat, she finds out.. AND YOU EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE OKAYY WITH HER??
You expect everything to go back to normal just like that??
Are you normal?
If tables were turned, will you be "okay" after what she did??

You're here blabbing of how the other girl ticks all the boxes... You've obviously not seen all of her..
What makes you think she's perfect??

You're the reason for her misery...
Please break up with her already...
Focus your cheating-arse on your new perfect girlfriend!!!

3 Likes

Re: . by frugal(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kids.
Re: . by DesChyko: 12:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oh well, if you have a social media relationship, then my friend, you have a big problem in your hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Boyfriend And Girlfriend Wear 'Asoebi' For An Occasion? / 10 African Countries With The Most Ugliest Women [PHOTOS] / How To Cope With Ladies Who Have Strong Objection For Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.