Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68225 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Badguy77(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

Why are you begging God biko? I been think say na your Obi go win na grin grin

Why calling God when you know say your Obi go win biko?

We will shock all of you
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by elujah1(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
johnfem321:
Most of those criticising this man can’t face a crowd of 100people without fear griping them.. I believe it was just a slip of tongue and a slight deliberate and entertaining joke.. of course he knows what a PVC is
And that's why they are not contesting. It's expected that a competent person should be the one to lead a nation. Btw how many more slip of tongues should we expect?

4 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by FavouredNK: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kwanza:
Bola Tinubu: Do you love me? Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieXlt5iTNE

https://www.thecable.ng/get-your-apv-apc-and-you-must-vote-tinubu-suffers-yet-another-gaffe-at-rally/amp

Maybe that is the one that we will use to vote for him in 2023. We will use our PVC to for vote for Peter Obi and use Apv and APC to vote for Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Pinterest: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
donkach:

If Tinubu wins, then it proves that idiots are more in this country than reasonable people. That's why sensible people are doing everything in their power to leave this country.

Can he win? YES. It doesn't make you better. After you are satisfied that he has won, what next?
It's a pity.

All these rants and insults still wouldn’t make Obi win, actually Obi is not even in the race. You know this, you and your fellows just decided to be easily deceived shocked grin

I don’t care if you’re pained about the truth. Pity Obidense instead
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
lugiano1:
Should a Tinubu be a pilot, all these tribalistic bygots will never agree to board his plane...but because they are wicked and greedy, they can afford Nigeria such disaster in waiting
You have said it all.
U deserve a Cold Beer!
Even Tinubu wife & son no go board that plane

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2022
johnfem321:
Most of those criticising this man can’t face a crowd of 100people without fear griping them.. I believe it was just a slip of tongue and a slight deliberate and entertaining joke.. of course he knows what a PVC is

When will you people come up with a better excuse?...again you cant support apc without sounding dumb....how many blunders will he commit in each live appearance he makes?...do you see this happening to obi?...tinubu is a sick old druglord that is unfit

Find another thing talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by donkach: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Instead of discussing issues and question on how the candidate will solve the myriad problems facing the nation yet some people are busy picking holes in every pronunciation or mistake made as if they are immune from mistakes too.
Joblessness if I may call it.
Don't come to my mention because it has become your norm to always attack anything that does not swade to your thoughts.
Let's discuss issues and forget all these distractions Biko. Enough is enough. Haba!!!!
Very annoying and unnecessary.

When a candidate can no longer articulate, can no longer coordinate his primary means of communicating. How can he be able to coordinate his own affairs, to talk of the affairs of a nation of over 200 million people.
I pray everyday that God should give everyone what they support and advocate. I don't want people's evil and stupidity to keep affecting my effort.
I normally tell people, that if their eye should open, and they are shown where they are supposed to be, and then they compare that to where they are now. A revolution would be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by biafranrealson: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2022
My yoruba friends , please see reason
This man called tinubu might be good , a demi god etc but dementia is catching up on him as a result of old age .

He should go home and rest .not to die in Aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by iSense247: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
heysquare:

You get life before?

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

My parents dont have sense so by default i dont and will never have sense...you know i still dont understand what I typed cause like I said i didn't get to inherit sense cause my parents lacked it

I love how you described yourself and your parent. You are so on point
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by DJInfluence: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2022
Am cautious in believing the audio. It must have been created using AI, definitely a deepfake or which other explanation is there for APC to want this man to rule us? How much do they hate the country and how selfish are they?
And we have gullible Nigerians buying into their promises again. Some of them are even here defending the undefendable.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
Badguy77:

We will shock all of you
Hahahahaha even iin Obi next world he can't even dream of Biafra grin grin
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I love how you described yourself and your parent. You are so on point

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
Signum:

Keep fooling urself. Na you go tire las las.
Chinedu

Why are you crying at my mention when you know say na me go tire last last eh? grin grin
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by johnfem321: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
The man is as fit and strategic than most young adult… even younger people mix up words during public speech or situation where they have to face public or defend project.. that is what people said about buhari.. look at how healthy buhari looks now.. when Tinubu gets to aso rock.. he will be less stressed and more focused with his team..even if he is demented.. his demented IQ, we can see the result of his dermentia in Lagos as the biggest economy in Nigeria, 2nd biggest economy in Africa, most progressive black state in the world.. we can also see the dementia made him win primaries election, we can see this dementia make him the most strategic of all the candidate.. travelling 2 states in one day..I believe the dementia talk is just beer parlour talk.. He a bit old but he has the brain and capacity to bring positive change to Nigeria..I will prefer a demented Tinubu with the result we have see in Lagos compared to one low IQ 3rd class graduate and with beer parlour investment that will drag Nigeria to unknown gunmen situation..

donkach:

Continue deceiving yourself. That's a pure sign of dementia or Alzheimer; Nothing less.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Obituary is going nowhere
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by johnfem321: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
The main thing about communication is for the person to understand the message clearly..I prefer an honest person making a slight innocent error to someone that boldly lie, give false statistic and still claim you should go and be verifying lies
Rayban25:

When will you people come up with a better excuse?...again you cant support apc without sounding dumb....how many blunders will he commit in each live appearance he makes?...do you see this happening to obi?...tinubu is a sick old druglord that is unfit

Find another thing talk abeg
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by macaranta(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
At this point... Anyone supporting this guy is just wicked. He is clearly unfit for the role he is vigorously vying for

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Rayban25 post=118708276][/quote]

Clown

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by bizzibodi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Those people just want to make Shettima a president just like that.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by wasi9ice: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Is it how he is going to represent us in the UN general assembly where world leaders will gather ?
Anyway he will never win ,both him and Atiku they're waisting their time ...

Just wait , more disgrace is coming o, campaign just begun
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by iyohagodfrey: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Whoever will vote BAT APC back to power next must incurred the wrath of millions of sane people like me. Arakpue
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Mosesbbwala: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
There is no way some one wl support Tinubu without looking so so stupid, haba is PVC that turn to APV haba, and some one wl tell u vote for APC God forbit bad thing.
Atiku is coming
#atikuorganizingforaction.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by IbrahimSola: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Well, Tinubu happens to be the best that APC can present. In terms of character, capacity, intelligence, money,he is the best that the APC can afford. If you doubt me, watch out for the number of votes that he will have during election.

They're all mentally retarded, no matter the age, especially the younger ones. So, in a city of the blinds, the man with one eye is the king. People who support this man need to be checked by a psychiatrist.

Because you want to eat canda, must you call a cow Sir? What a sick citizenry? Yet those cashing out are sending their children to school abroad while you're here shouting jagaban for 2k. Suffer never tire una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by blueAgent(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Noblechykk:
The Angel that brought me to this country owes me an explanation

Lol...No be only you.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by MADUBukar005: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2022
elujah1:

And that's why they are not contesting. It's expected that a competent person should be the one to lead a nation
sincerely speaking this doesn't deserve to be president of this countryb#AtikuOrganizingforAction
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Felabrity:
So this is how Tinubu want be attending international meetings

See what APC has reduced Nigerians to

Tinubu should immediately step down, I am tired of his gibberish language

I swear very for the poor Masses
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Exceed15: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
This is how Buhari was still packaged despite.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by PresidObi: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
This man is sick, very sick.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by kennethesan(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
A product just so difficult to market...
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ogbe88(m): 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kwanza:
Bola Tinubu: Do you love me? Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieXlt5iTNE

https://www.thecable.ng/get-your-apv-apc-and-you-must-vote-tinubu-suffers-yet-another-gaffe-at-rally/amp
It's only youths that are daft that will vote this calamity, together with the other clown called Atiku.
Nobody should bother to quote me.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Bennycollins: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
gbagyiza:

honestly, I am disappointed in this country n its leadership. Look at the person a whole party gave its presidential ticket to contest an election in a country dominated by intellectuals. How will this man represent the country in a gathering of top world leaders who are not only sound but strong n powerful. Naso the man go dey talk anyhow in the name of representing Nigeria. Nigerians don enter one chance.
He and Amaechi singlehandedly bankrolled the party to power, coupled with some vodoo power, so when he sneezes even Buhari catches cold. Where else do you see a ruling party with the national leader other than the president? He is the defacto minister of power, works and housing( 3 erstwhile seperate ministries) merged to satisfy one man's greed. Fashola is just an agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.