Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68228 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ECASH120: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2022
Watch moment called PVC APV and APC

https://youtube.com/shorts/dOjlyRGbr7o?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2022
PVC..lol.

APC won't win though. PDP will win this time.

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ORIAYO70(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kwanza:
Bola Tinubu: Do you love me? Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieXlt5iTNE

https://www.thecable.ng/get-your-apv-apc-and-you-must-vote-tinubu-suffers-yet-another-gaffe-at-rally/amp

Same way you blab about Buhari inconsistencies, bubu is in his 8th year, continue ranting
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Theunbothered: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Biko i can't wait for February to come

Deliver this soul from perpetual madness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Patriotsleague: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jobless youth.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Terror48: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Nah you go suffer am .

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Tingotoe: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
This guy is just losing it by the day grin

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Gossipninja: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Same way you blab about Buhari inconsistencies, bubu is in his 8th year, continue ranting

And how is the country?

Dollar is 700 hope you know?
Fuel 250 per liter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Harmattan123(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
PDAPC for APC
APV for PVC
Y oh y?
God!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by atakamus: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
Every campaign,this nigger must talk one yeye thing. It is not by force to be President.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by donestk(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2022
God abeg

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Coronavirus1: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Abeg inec should disqualified Tinubu this one is getting out of hand even Buhari is even better than. Tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Jd10k(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Ipobians get it in your cannibalistic scull jagaban is Nigeria President.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by FirstCounsel(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
cheesy grin grin
Noblechykk:
The Angel that brought me to this country owes me an explanation

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Sholaco: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hahaha hahaha it was a slipped of tongue. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by fredoooooo: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Yes .. we go vote you sir .. with all our hearts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Angelfrost(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Clear cognitive and mental decline associated with advanced age...!

This man should be removed from contesting without further delay.

5 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by onuman: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
JAGABAN

Sometimes one asks: do the SW people rooting for Tinubu not understand that Shettima for president is what they are rooting for?

7 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbakan, nibo latun jasi bayi? Lolzzzz
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Bobbiee: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are you people telling me that this is the man that is smart enough to think of solutions to our country's many problems. You know that presidents should be the smartest in the country, the very best of us. Can you say that this man is smarter than a software developer?

Nigerians una better think o, because once this country's suffering reach a point I'll turn into your nightmare, especially those of you in Lagos who think you're safe. Better think very well

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
hahahaha hahahaaahaha �����

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by am5635: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu is such a big disaster waiting to happen. May this great disaster happen to only his supporters IJN. I wonder why people are urging him on even when it's abundantly clear, he is not fit and he isn't the right man to fix Nigeria at this critical time

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kaka77(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bala blu...blu....blu....bulaba

4 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by jullary(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
Anyiamaka:
Oolo oma jee
Nigerians have seen Tinubu in the campaigns. APC refused to give the ticket to Osibanjo or Ameachi. This is the evil the greedy delegates want to befall Nigeria. God forbid BAT-thing.
as a confirm yoruba man, let me say this. The north are so wise especially the fulanis, practically they knows if Osinbajo or amachi gets the presidency they still have the youthful strenght to fight!
But as much as i love tinubu age is not on his side again! And people think am talking of death no!
but once the problem of this country come on him his health will be more affected, it means shettima will continue as a fulani man. Its a good calculation for the north. Atiku with pdp, shettima with tinubu of apc, they have defend both side because they knows that one of them is coming.
But as for me and household am voting peter obi.
Thanks

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by coconutbag: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
It is finished. Tinubu has passed his prime. People like Tafawa, Awolowo and Azikiwe played their role while still mentally sound. I don't see us still allowing them to rule if they are still alive. A frail Tinubu can't help a frail nation, his time is gone.

Let's not plunge this nation into a bigger disaster out of spite or sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Terror48:
Nah you go suffer am .
while You go enjoy ba?
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NorthernSerene(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=118701193][/quote] Please did this old man really said all these?
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by johnbd: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
God Forbids Bat things

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by galaxy2020(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Half imbe wan be President.... grin

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
ALL THESE ARE SIGNS THAT TINUBU IS CLOSER TO THE OTHER WORLD THAN HE IS TO THIS ONE IN WHICH HIS OLD AND WEAK BODY IS STILL HANGING AROUND ON.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
onuman:

Sometimes one asks: do the SW people rooting for Tinubu not understand that Shettima for president is what they are rooting for?
at least you know Tinubu will win the election and succeed Buhari

Let's wait after his inauguration and see what will unfold in his first term
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ThothHermes: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
ORIAYO70:

Yes. You and your family members dey buy fuel cheaper, abi dem reduce price of garri for una grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo) / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.