Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68222 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by azikiweironsi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Noblechykk:

Go and take your drugs because you are not well. If you are well, you would have known that Tinubu is sick and not fit to occupy that office. Do you understand the mental pressure involve in governing a local government let alone a country. May God have mercy upon you and your fellow enemies of this country

Silence is golden. I know your type.
He who that does not want to be smeared in the muds should not fight with a pig.
Aureavout.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by chikason22(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Kwanza:
Bola Tinubu: Do you love me? Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieXlt5iTNE

https://www.thecable.ng/get-your-apv-apc-and-you-must-vote-tinubu-suffers-yet-another-gaffe-at-rally/amp
The drug lord is doing it deliberately to divert our attention from his drug documentary. Drugnubu is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by cliqtips: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
Are you being serious about this ?

If you're being serious about it.
I have nothing to say other than it's well.

forenzy:
Tinubu is a smart politician. Intentionally dropping all those eerors so that haters can have some fun. He drop them to distract his haters on important issues like drug case, qualification etc.

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by lugiano1: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
The rate and speed Nigeria will plunge into auto reverse should this Alien win ,,,, No man can tell the story......Greedy and evil people will never say the truth
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by symbianDON(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Felabrity:
So this is how Tinubu want be attending international meetings

See what APC has reduced Nigerians to

Tinubu should immediately step down, I am tired of his gibberish language
bros! You will not kill me with laughter!! I'm practically rolling on the floor reading this grin grin
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Macphenson:
Nnaaa men,eyaff finished.

Tinubu is a calamitous disatster

The number of votes APC will get will show the number of insane people in this country.
i wonder how a sane person will vote tunubu
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by cliqtips: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2022

forenzy:
Tinubu is a smart politician. Intentionally dropping all those eerors so that haters can have some fun. He drop them to distract his haters on important issues like drug case, qualification etc.

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by lugiano1: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Should a Tinubu be a pilot, all these tribalistic bygots will never agree to board his plane...but because they are wicked and greedy, they can afford Nigeria such disaster in waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Rayban25:

It dosen't change the fact that you dont have sense...if you're in a hole stop digging..olodo pro max..if by chance tinubu becomes president and your loved ones get kidnapped by bandits or you start buying peak tin milk for 1k I hope you will keep this same level of stupidity

I have sense more than your father how much more you
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by franudi: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu is very unfit to rule Nigeria.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by felzokugo(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
bennybuhari:
Jagabi Agbado, as old as you are...calling PVC APC

No sir..he called PVC...APV.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ufuosman(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu on d beat again grin

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Noblechykk(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
azikiweironsi:

He who that does not want to be smeared in the muds should not fight with a pig.
Aureavout.
Silence is truly golden
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by jamace(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
APV @ Anti-Progressive Virus grin

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by felzokugo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Felabrity:
So this is how Tinubu want be attending international meetings

See what APC has reduced Nigerians to

Tinubu should immediately step down, I am tired of his gibberish language
Na lie o...u no go tire oo...go drink water mk u get enagy.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by cliqtips: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Felabrity:
Tinubu always disgracing urchins

I've this feeling that he go soon make the kind blunder wey go scatter everything before February.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Uchedizzy(f): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm, nawa ooh i don tire
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by abbey621(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2022
lugiano1:
Should a Tinubu be a pilot, all these tribalistic bygots will never agree to board his plane...but because they are wicked and greedy, they can afford Nigeria such disaster in waiting

Okay let's leave Tinubu, we will vote Atiku, are we still tribalistic or is it when we vote for your person that we automatically become civil? WEREY!

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by tonididdy(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
You can’t defend this man and appear normal to the eyes

… for where mrJOLLOF refund money and japa.

You just can’t… I pray to the living GOD that this man will never be president otherwise we are in deep shit as a country.

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by forenzy: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Politicians are very smart people and can do weird things to win elections.
cliqtips:

If you're being serious about it.
I have nothing to say other than it's well.

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I have sense more than your father how much more you

Your parents dont have sense so by default you dont and will never have sense...I know you still dont understand what I typed cause like I said you didn't get to inherit sense cause your parents lacked it
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by kingsclass: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2022
azikiweironsi:

Aureavout.
He is telling you the truth, any one projecting Tinubu is an enemy of this country.
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Starz825(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:
Thought he was about to start singing ‘Do you love me’ by The Contours
...Since 2008 and you haven't been regular here for a long time

he be like you just remember your nairaland password grin
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by okechuks22: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinibu another calamity God forbid
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by donkach: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pinterest:
Obidense think this is how to win election. Even though I will never be caught voting for Tinubu, I assure you, he has a better chance of being the president than Obi grin.

But na next year you go sabi reality.
If Tinubu wins, then it proves that idiots are more in this country than reasonable people. That's why sensible people are doing everything in their power to leave this country.

Can he win? YES. It doesn't make you better. After you are satisfied that he has won, what next?
It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ibkayee(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Starz825:

...Since 2008 and you haven't been regular here for a long time

he be like you just remember your nairaland password grin
Lol cheesy
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by johnfem321: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2022
Most of those criticising this man can’t face a crowd of 100people without fear griping them.. I believe it was just a slip of tongue and a slight deliberate and entertaining joke.. of course he knows what a PVC is
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by forenzy: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Only unintelligent fellas worship English Language. Some World power Countries don't and can't speak English Language.
Nigeria, we celebrate miediocrity

1 Like

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by donkach: 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
johnfem321:
Most of those criticising this man can’t face a crowd of 100people without fear griping they.. I believe it was just a slip of tongue and a slight deliberate and entertaining joke.. ofcourse is knows what pvc is
Continue deceiving yourself. That's a pure sign of dementia or Alzheimer; Nothing less.

3 Likes

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by kennyz247(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
see voice like person wey dey cry abeg
Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Even our former first lady Dame Patience Jonathan no do pass this man, PDAPC, BULABA BUULU, APV habaa!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Arrested Suspect Reveals That Dokubo Asari Paid Them To Kill Buhari / List Of Former Governors Jailed For Corruption / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.