Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians (68175 Views)

‘Get Well Soon’, Melaye Mocks Tinubu Over APV Gaffe / APV APC Trends On Twitter: Matters Arising (screenshot) / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kwanza: 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bola Tinubu: Do you love me? Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieXlt5iTNE

‘Get your APV, APC and you must vote’ — Tinubu suffers yet another gaffe at rally

Bola Tinubu, standard bearer of the All Progressives Congress (APC), on Saturday, erroneously referred to the permanent voter cards (PVCs) as “APV”.

Tinubu made the error on Saturday at a campaign rally of the APC in Lagos state.

The former governor of Lagos, while addressing youths, was asking them to get their PVCs to vote for him when the gaffe happened.

“Greatest Nigerian youths… Are you great? God bless you. Go and take your PVC and you vote APC. Do you love me? Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote. You must go that morning,” he said.

This is the second time in two weeks that the APC presidential candidate is suffering a gaffe.

In Plateau state, Tinubu had mistakenly said “God bless PD… APC.”

While speaking at Saturday’s rally, the APC presidential candidate described Atiku Abubakar, standard bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), as “selfish”.

Atiku contested in SDP; he contested in PDP; he contested in ACN when we rescued him from Obasanjo. Now he is contesting again in PDP. He should go home and rest,” he said.

“Atiku has been running. Use your PVC to vote him and his party out. Use your votes to retire him permanently this time. We must never again allow the rapacious and visionless gang of Peoples Destroying People to come near our commonwealth again.

“They were in government for 16 years, they didn’t remember Badagry expressway, they didn’t remember east-west road, they didn’t remember the second Niger bridge.

“I specially thank President Muhammadu Buhari for the unprecedented federal support and commitment to Lagos state.

“We have come a long way from presidents whose sole obsession was to capture or conquer Lagos in do-or-die fashion, to a president who loves the state greatly and is keen to see it do very well.”

https://www.thecable.ng/get-your-apv-apc-and-you-must-vote-tinubu-suffers-yet-another-gaffe-at-rally/amp

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by bennybuhari: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jagabi Agbado, as old as you are...calling PVC APC

781 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by kingmaster2009: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Jobless youth

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by slivertongue: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Another calamitous utterance

734 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
JAGABAN

The love i have for this man eh gosh, I super love this smart politician sincerely

The tormentor of ndi jubril of Sudan will give Ahmed Lawan or Osinbajo the party ticket

The tormentor of ndi the north will vote for their own person

The tormentor of ndi TINUBU is just a figure head, Shetima is the president

I also love these social mobs for one thing, they're pro in spotting the next president from afar reason why they tremble at the mention of JAGABAN

Biko i can't wait for February to come

61 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
APV? That's the one that is not expired

PVC has expired

I'm still tweeting from my WhatsApp if you care to know

Sense odikwa too much

Is that not empty seats I'm seeing?

490 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kendo93: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2022
cheesy another one apv apc

290 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Felabrity: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu always disgracing urchins

558 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Felabrity: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
So this is how Tinubu want be attending international meetings

See what APC has reduced Nigerians to

Tinubu should immediately step down, I am tired of his gibberish language

697 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by greenermodels: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
This man should just go and rest.

492 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Macphenson: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nnaaa men,eyaff finished.

Tinubu is a calamitous disatster

The number of votes APC will get will show the number of insane people in this country.

528 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by iSense247: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2022
If you are planning to vote declined Tinubu next year, may your life be ruled like Nigeria under Buhari.

428 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Acidosis(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
Baba dropping new tracks on a daily basis. Album must complete grin

"Go and collect your APV, APC.." grin grin

Greed has finished this man.

411 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Racoon(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2022
updated gaffes;
-"God bless PDAPC."
-"Cassava, garri, ewa, agbado."
-"Poisoned communion chalice."
-"PDP is a tear tear umbrellatta."
-"Four hundred bags barrels of oil"
-"Go and collect your APV, APC & vote."
-"A townhall is hulaba loo labaalol laba."
-"A dead fish cannot be sweet in any soup."
-"Broom! broom!! broom!!! brooooommm."
-"BUHARRI BUHARRI...Say it again BUHARRI"
-"A father of a child is mother of the father whose child is the father."
-"Turning the rotten situation of the state to a bad one."
-"The deputy senate president...will be the governor of Niger Delta state.”
-"They could not even make a down payment for a roasted corn for that electricity"

371 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by ibkayee(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Thought he was about to start singing ‘Do you love me’ by The Contours

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Anyiamaka: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Oolo oma jee
Nigerians have seen Tinubu in the campaigns. APC refused to give the ticket to Osibanjo or Ameachi. This is the evil the greedy delegates want to befall Nigeria. God forbid BAT-thing.

265 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Solofresh2: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
He is a walking dead man

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Tochi3(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin cheesy

Love ke. Na wa o.. nothing wey person no go hear from Theif'nubu. ... ok na..

IF you love Theif'nubu..."Go and take your app, apc " & y.o.u must vote "

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by WibusJaga: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2022

Imagine this Mentally Unstable man addressing the United Nations. grin

"Here is a Successful, Again, a Townhall Different from Balablu Bloo Blu Bulaba" - Tinubu

175 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Racoon(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2022
angry Go rest, urchins and miscreants say baba we no well is the best slice bread since Adam.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by BeardedMeat(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

PVC has expired

Sense odikwa too much

Savage!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Chinonye2022(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Truly this man no well his capable of leading Nigeria but his health is not ok vote wisely vote waziri Adamawa

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by BeardedMeat(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Tinubu should continue his gaffes while skit makers continue to cash out.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Nightwolf1: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go and take your APV, APC and you must vote. Tinubu is nothing but a WALKING DEAD.

This is the worst disgrace of a presidential candidate never before seen in the history of Nigeria.

Nobody can hire this braindead to manage a pure water company let alone Nigeria in all fairness and sincerity.

Anybody wishing Tinubu on Nigerians is an enemy of the people.

This man is completely disconnected from the world of today. It is evidently insurmountable to agree with your conscience that Tinubu is not senile, mentally retarrded and presidentially unfit by any stretch of the imagination.

Nigerians have suffered a lot oh God. Let us not face another plague.

158 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by DesChyko: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Urchins, over to you.

You may now present your defence for today grin grin

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Noblechykk(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

PVC has expired

Sense odikwa too much

Lol, thank you for the clarity. APV is the one that BVAS will recognize

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Kaycee9242(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
Nawaoooo people pushing this man are very wicked

127 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by SlavaUkraini: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Seun and Co

This is such a good time to Prove that you guys are not Thïefnubu Ūrchins by gracing this thread to front page....

Nigerians must see the bad market that is being packaged to them just like in 2015...

Tinubu is no longer strong mentally....

The man is Incoherent and talks like someone high on the illicit drugs that he sells....

He is a Shadow of himself

"Baba Push and Start" don Yarn Opata again

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by madapcmod: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
grin

One day one blunder

Tufiakwaaaaa

Before he is done today, we must record not less than 3 blabbing blunders

God abeg oooo

Afflictions must not arise the second time, we are still suffering the first afflictions

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by madapcmod: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
Go and take you APV (hmmm), he realised his mistake and tried correcting it and made another blunder APC and vote.

Abeg them they vote with APV and APC? Before his urchins will start writing essays to explain, is this man's brain going to understand what they do in Aso Rock with these level of uncoordination and memory loss?

Haven't we had enough with Buhari's old age and dementia?

Is this what you wish to Nigeria for the next 8yrs? I mean 8yrs added to your age wasted again?

God forbid!

139 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by onez: 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Chai. APV. what is APV again?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Go And take Your APV, APC And you must vote - Tinubu Tells Lagosians by Noblechykk(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2022
The Angel that brought me to this country owes me an explanation

107 Likes 12 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / More Pictures Of Buhari At The Blair House In The US / Reason Why Ibori Loot Never Returned To Delta State( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.