Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

P Square: An Illiterate Musician? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P Square: An Illiterate Musician? (4782 Views)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by kettykin: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:
Very easy to whine Yoruba people

See as a Yoruba man dey make silly excuses for the foolishness of a Yoruba god .. and yet they call themselves Sophisticators

Shey na me this op dey whine or na typical traditional Yorubatic human..

Yoruba sef..

Are you igbo. Please declare your tribe before they start vacillating like headless chicken and venting their bigoted spleen in igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by duptie(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2022
All your big Grammers, its bcus they choose Peter Obi as their incoming President?
Mr Right Eyan ti Ogogo, please let then be, I think they have the right to vote for whatever they want
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:55am On Nov 27, 2022
Ekez:

Oga e no go pain me because no matter how bad this country be now or in future
I'm already made so e no go pain me at all.
So if you like vote for the devil e no concern me .
hahahaha

Igbos and their nzogbu nzogbu politics grin

Every average Ndigbo na online dangote grin grin

They know Osu cannot rule the zoo grin grin

I understand their pained though
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
I do not have a PVC and will not vote
This is a faceless and anonymous forum.
If you need to boast about what you think you have or put others down because of what you think they do not have then you are weak and empty.
A person you do not house ,clothe or feed you call hungry.
It is only Igbos in the whole world that talk like that .
Let us assume I am hungry.
I am an adult and throughout my childhood till what I am today. You have not fed me for one day
Reason that

Only Igbos abuse with imaginary wealth.
My lecturer told me igbos are still suffering from the loss and calamity that befell them in the civil war reason why they have victimhood mentality and inferiority complex. An average ndigbo believe those supporting Tinubu or Atiku are ungry and poor while them are rich and self sufficient. They also know that obi will not win, this also makes them feel bad. After the election they will go back to the status quo calling Nigeria all unprintable names and her citizens. They will burn and kill their people to spite the next president that will succeed buhari

I sincerely wish they can get their Biafra and all of them send packing to their region.
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by omonnakoda: 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
My lectures told me igbos are still suffering from the loss and calamity that befell them in the civil war reason why they have victimhood mentality and inferiority complex. An average ndigbo believe those supporting Tinubu or Atiku are ungry and poor while them are rich and self sufficient. They also know that obi will not win, this also makes them feel bad. After the election they will go back to the status quo calling Nigeria all unprintable names and her citizens. They will burn and kill their people to spite the next president that will succeed buhari

I sincerely wish they can get their Biafra and all of them send packing to their region.
You need to understand that the way they behave to others is the way they behave to themselves. Total envy and enmity of progress even for their fellow Igbo
Just say that you bought small bicycle and he will tell you he has motorcycle. They like to pretend it is competition but it is plain envy
An Igbo man cannot stand to see his brother doing better than him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by DesChyko: 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

"I will ‘recharge’ Lake Chad if elected"

I don't think the recharge part is much of a problem. I mean, a good number of educated people got tha part.

It's the consistency of the very simple gaffes that shows the extent of damage in his brain nerves.

Imagine a very common acronym like PVC in this election era was what he couldn't get in two trials successively cry

Hell, he even forgot his party name. Every campaign is one gaffe or the other. The hired interpreter and his party member were shocked when he deviated from electricity to a roasted corn. cry

Even Buhari, who put on a far better show, was seen for the failure he would be. People adamantly went on to polish him, vote him and in some instances, force him into power. Now we are crying.

The signs are here again and some unrepentant idiots are threading the lines of religion and tribalism to overlook the glaring signs.

At the end, we're can gloat in winning a stupid battle but end up making the journey tougher for our kids.

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by sofiscatedmoron: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:

See as a Yoruba man dey make silly excuses for the foolishness of a Yoruba god .. and yet they call themselves Sophisticators

Yoruba sef..
Sophisticated Morro ns
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by hassana45502: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
Oga e no go pain me because no matter how bad this country be now or in future I'm already made so e no go pain me at all.So if you like vote for the devil e no concern me .Oga e no go pain me because no matter how bad this country be now or in future I'm already made so e no go pain me at all.So if you like vote for the devil e no concern me ....
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by DesChyko: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:

In my very honest opinion, I think you're justifying laziness.
Someone will always be better than you and it's on you to keep it in your mind that you can be better than you are. You model your efforts after a successful person, not a spiritual being.

Elite mentality like this is what made Messi and Ronaldo stay miles ahead of the present day footballers. They're in a world of their own; yet are motivated to seek out more due to the existence of the other.

I don't think it must be an Igbo thing to keep your focus on where you can be and drive yourself to be successful. I would like to believe it is quite human to always want to improve. Please stop justifying laziness.
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by omonnakoda: 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
DesChyko:

In my very honest opinion, I think you're justifying laziness.
Someone will always be better than you and it's on you to keep it in your mind that you can be better than you are. You model your efforts after a successful person, not a spiritual being.

Elite mentality like this is what made Messi and Ronaldo stay miles ahead of the present day footballers. They're in a world of their own; yet are motivated to seek out more due to the existence of the other.

I don't think it must be an Igbo thing to keep your focus on where you can be and drive yourself to be successful. I would like to believe it is quite human to always want to improve. Please stop justifying laziness.
You are well within your rights to read the bible and say it is a good textbook of mathematics.
It is your head you can store whatever you like in it. It is your mouth you can say whatever you like.

Everything you have said is as relevant to what I said as Quadratic equations are to the Bible

Enjoy this song from Fela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeH4xziCHQs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

"I will ‘recharge’ Lake Chad if elected"

����� �����.(� ��������)
"I will recharge Lake Chad. Oh my God! I give up. Is it a telephone or a battery?”
", That is what the readers should do. This one is an ordinary musician like the other was an ordinary Trader. But they will never put themselves where they truly belong.

�����������
At some level under the ground you may have a layer of soil through which water cannot percolate. So, surface water, like rain water, sinking may well up from this layer. If there is a trough or a basin -like depression around, it forms a reservoir of water you may call a lake. Water stored in this reservoir or lake, is constantly depleting due to evaporation or other ecological factors. Some may be channeled away for irrigation or other purposes. In addition, aquatic animals or plants in them, also use the water.

If the lake is not to dry up, the water loss must be replenished. That is what “Recharge” is. It is an English word. Unfortunately, these OBIdients including this musician use the word mainly for replenishing the charges in their phone or car batteries and end up spreading their limitations.

It may interest that ignorant musician to know that batteries like lakes, are also reservoirs. The first is reservoir for electric charges while the other is for water. Both lose their contents and both can be “Recharged”. In the case of the lake, naturally, more water percolating into the soil is the source of recharging.

��� ������ ������ ����� ���������� ���� ����
Lake Chad is a large, but shallow endorheic lake. In the 1960’s it was the fourth largest lake in Africa, but due to inadequate ecological conditions, it has been shrinking for more than half a century, endangering the lives of the local population, flora and fauna.
Today at about 1,200km2, the lake is now just about 10% of its size in 1960. It has an average depth of only 2m with the deepest being 11m. The fishing trade of the neighbors has almost died. We must not allow the lake to die. That Tinubu thought of such very remote details about Nigeria tells you how much the man has planned for the restoration of Nigeria.

��� ������ ����� (�����) �� ��������� ������������?
For example, groundwater can be artificially recharged by redirecting water across the land surface through canals, infiltration basins, or ponds; adding irrigation furrows or sprinkler systems; or simply injecting water directly into the subsurface through injection wells.

���� ���� ������'� ���������� �� �������� ������
When Tinubu talked about recharing Lake he may have been talking about the phenomenon above but it may be also in any or both of two other context.

1. Tinubu may be talking of increasing the capacity of the reservoir so that it can store more water. This is done by dredging to increase the surface area or depth.

2. Lake Chad contains fish in which being fished. In advanced agricultural clime, such a lake may at intervals, be fed with juvenile fish. It is also called recharging with fish.

These Igbo guys need to go back to school honestly

E pain you say e tackle your useless party. Long my the pain continue. O ti fi ori gbagi
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by Tochi3(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
TheEndless:

Lol… When an Afon.já Moslem discovers google for the first time, he suddenly thinks he’s a genius! Even your generations (that’s if you go get o) nor fit know wetin that recharge mean. But a town hall balabu bulaba ):8&!2$/!:$ d heusndhsn dead fish /7/! 7383! !/$$/!/!!!/ grin
grin
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
they could not make a damn payment for a roasted corn for that electricity .

Timlumbu is finished goods
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by Zionmdde: 1:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
mrmetoo1:

What does it matter if he makes gaffes? Biden is referred to as a gaffe machine and so what's the effect? When Tinubu said PD.. he corrected himself and said APC. No one can come here and say Tinubu doesn't know what a PVC is, lets's get real. Again I'm sorry if the roasted corn statement is too hard for you to grasp cos logically you know it makes sense that he was saying the down payment wasn't enough for roasted corn. The statement not being constructed perfectly doesn't change the meaning you guys just want to jump on this corn gag which is fine. However, you guys have not explained Sambisa being twice the size of Israel. I think we've beaten this roasted corn thing to death by now

OK you are now accepting that the statement is a gaffe. It's better than trying to explain rubbish. Whether constructed fine or not, tinubu said the rubbish he said, you are not the one to tell us what he intended saying, or did you write the script for him?

Even if we go by your logic, what down payment are we Even talking of? Down payment for transmission lines?
Comparing Biden, a man that can talk over an hour without script and tinubu makes sense at all to you?

Na wa oo
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by ambale(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2022
And have you not heard that the best form of communication is the one that the receiver perfectly decodes the message from the sender

Why use terms you need to explain to people especially if your target audience are local market people?

So are you saying Mama Nkechi selling ugwu or Mama Fatima selling pepper understands what charging of a lake meant? That's even if there's anything like that

Mtcheew
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by DesChyko: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
You are well within your rights to read the bible and say it is a good textbook of mathematics.

Typical. Hide from hardwork all you want under any excuse you like, fam. In the end, you are unlikely to get what you don't deserve.

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by omonnakoda: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2022
DesChyko:

Typical. Hide from hardwork all you want under any excuse you like, fam. In the end, you are unlikely to get what you don't deserve.
What I do not get is the connection between what you are saying and what I said.

What is the connection? please explain. What has hard work got to do with what I said?
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by GoodLife4live: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2022
Asgard73:

Yoruba sef..
when your Igbo ancestors are too poor to illustrate... Dey ended up embarrassing themselves in public podium...

Example is your pathological furking lieing nyamiri miscreant call thief PETER OBI.... A known liar... Betrayer , religion extremist and bigoted-personified....

OSU lunatic u better retreat back to dungeon region...

The sweatest part of it is that your pathological liar is not winning...thier is life after election....it will never be the same for nyamiris in our domain
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by DesChyko: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
What I do not get is the connection between what you are saying and what I said.

What is the connection? please explain. What has hard work got to do with what I said?

Easy. You're undermining basic everyday hardwork as a product of envy. Worse still, being tribalistic over it. That's an excuse to be lazy. To sit back and not try.

You don't even understand what you're selling when you made this comment, I guess
omonnakoda:

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by omonnakoda: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
DesChyko:

Easy. You're undermining basic everyday hardwork as a product of envy. Worse still, being tribalistic over it. That's an excuse to be lazy. To sit back and not try.

You don't even understand what you're selling when you made this comment, I guess
So being envious is hardwork?

It is either you do not understand English or some nuts are loose in your head

There is absolutely no guise under which HARDWORK comes into the conversation
I am talking about Igbos hating other Igbos because they are better off and extending that to their interactions with others

Where did hardwork come into the discussion?

Why not talk about how to make suya or Edikaikong

You are totally off point and just ranting
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by ezechi242: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2022
OmegaAutos:

I really dont wish to come down to your level, but attimes one need to fight a pig and careless if one will be seen in the same mud or not. Of a truth, academics is not igbo's stuffs, even those who managed to pass through school among them are myopic and lack understanding of simple life's concept.... Politics is a game of negotiation and not gragra or force.... I was supporting Obi before, but his dumb followers are just too toxic

Oga go and sit down ...obis supporters haven't even din an inch of what you urchins did in 2015.....who don carry coffin for balablu?....who don write agbado name for paper wear am for goat neck ...who don't write rip put for agbado picture?.

Una never see all these things Una dey call people toxic ...you no wan support obi again were u his supporter?....go tell donkeys that rubbish abeg
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by AyeMoJuba: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
It is your head you can store whatever you like in it. It is your mouth you can say whatever you like.

Everything you have said is as relevant to what I said as Quadratic equations are to the Bible

Enjoy this song from Fela

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeH4xziCHQs

Epic and Articulate.

The only thing that gets me activated is when I read from people with a good command of English.

Hope the person(Ọmọ Ibo) you directed this to has the cerebral capacity to assimilate the content.
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by omonnakoda: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Epic and Articulate.

The only thing that gets me activated is when I read from people with a good command of English.

Hope the person(Ọmọ Ibo) you directed this to has the cerebral capacity to assimilate the content.
Lol his rectangular cranial infrastructure will eventually be permeated by the truth
Akalolo a pe baba ti o ba ya
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by Ritchiee: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Kendo93:
well done professor
Thanks illiterate imp.

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by AyeMoJuba: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:
Lol his rectangular cranial infrastructure will eventually be permeated by the truth
Akalolo a pe baba ti o ba ya

Hmmm...
Se wipe pipe ni yíò pe, Akólòlò nbọ wá pe Bàbá?

Enu ti Igbin fi bú òrìsà, yíò fẹnu na gbole laipe.

Oro awon Àgbà.
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by DesChyko: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:

I am talking about Igbos hating other Igbos because they are better off and extending that to their interactions with others

You're talking Igbos being envious as what drives them. And I'm letting you know that that's bullshit. Someone will always be better than you and you can draw inspiration from such person to be at that level, and of course, be better. It's a human growth instinct; not tribal. Or you could say, "Nah! That's some Igbo envy shit. I ain't doing that" and stay lazy.

I could choose to be a primitive lesser person and go full tribal on you but then, I'm 'bout to go see my Yoruba friend, an indigene of Oyo State. He'd be disgusted if he saw me saying such random and stereotypic stuffs about his people. So, I'll suggest you get out more often. It'll help you be normal.

1 Like

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by omonnakoda: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
DesChyko:

You're talking Igbos being envious as what drives them. And I'm letting you know that that's bullshit. Someone will always be better than you and you can draw inspiration from such person to be at that level, and of course, be better. It's a human growth instinct; not tribal. Or you could say, "Nah! That's some Igbo envy shit. I ain't doing that" and stay lazy.

I could choose to be a primitive lesser person and go full tribal on you but then, I'm 'bout to go see my Yoruba friend, an indigene of Oyo State. He'd be disgusted if he saw me saying such random and stereotypic stuffs about his people. So, I'll suggest you get out more often. It'll help you be normal.
It has nothing to do with hardwork

I am talking about a character trait as I SEE IT

You can debate whether I am wrong or not but changing that to HARDWORK suggests that your head is not working properly

I know Igbos more than any group because I have been embedded with them a long time

Mention ANYTHING

Anything in this life
that someone has done well

The first thing an Igbo man will mention is HIMSELF and somehow suggest he has done better. He is never happy at anyone's success. Instead he will try to make it look small or say something that HE HAS DONE that is better.

What has that got to do with HARDWORK?

Say they have discovered oil in Kano somehow the Igbo man will bring the conversation to himself and Igbo affairs
Say any state has done anything somehow they will bring the discussion to Igbo states

1 Like

Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by etrange: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2022
Lol... the fact that the OP called someone who read and write an illiterate shows he does not understand the meaning of the world himself. Y'all are funny on this platform.
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by AyeMoJuba: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
omonnakoda:

I have said it...he doesn't have the capacity to understand.
Not his fault...it's in their DNA.
It's in their nature and their default settings. No matter how you tried to do a reset, they'd always go back to their default settings.
Comprehension is too heavy for their brains to process.
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by Ekez(m): 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Igbos and their nzogbu nzogbu politics grin

Every average Ndigbo na online dangote grin grin

They know Osu cannot rule the zoo grin grin

I understand their pained though
Oga I no tell you say I be billionaire ......
Wetin I dey tell you be say
If una like make una vote Buhari pro max
E no concern me and my biz....
Make I ask you how much be dollar now?
How are you poor masses copping
I hope you're not among the 133m poor masses in naija.
Una go here word........ grin grin grin grin
Re: P Square: An Illiterate Musician? by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ekez:

Oga I no tell you say I be billionaire ......
Wetin I dey tell you be say
If una like make una vote Buhari pro max
E no concern me and my biz....
Make I ask you how much be dollar now?
How are you poor masses copping
I hope you're not among the 133m poor masses in naija.
Una go here word........ grin grin grin grin
Stale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? / The Hierarchy Of The Most Devoloped State In Nigeria___By Beaf. / Reno Omokri: Redefining Desperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.