Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry (8136 Views)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by whyMMM: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2011
embarassed angry
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by CHoccolaTE: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by sizzlers(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2011
moremi2008:

You're missing one:

11 PROFESSOR DR. ENGR. BARRISTER MISS X - spent all her life in the library, pushing off serious relationships until she gets her next degree. Now that she's pushing 40, she's wondering why nobody wants to marry her and her beautiful collection of degrees. Soon, she'll turn into that bitter, withered professor that's angry at all the young girls and guys she teaches.
we hav plenty of dem looking 4 smal boyz to spoil, i ve been a victim once but i kawared
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by CHoccolaTE: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2011
And I think it is unfortunate that the list does not exclude foolish women that cannot hold a meaningful conversation on any worthwhile topic but it excludes those that don't know bedroom acrobatics.
Your number 1: Over skillz, the one about the party loving, out-going extrovert, those girls get men easily, make no mistake about it. I have one of them as a close friend. Men who want women that can get them publicity, especially political aspirants; those men seek such girls.
And number 10. Can't take shi.t from a man.
What type of 's,hit' do you mean? And I think that if a girl corrects you instead of just keeping m.ute and 'taking s.hit', then she is trying to improve you which is a good thing.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Osama10(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2011
Boys are wicked oh. grin
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2011
omg!!!
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Enrythesis(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2011
Pls we need d men version of dis. Ladies jerk up give it me now
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by claremont(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2011
[CHocolaTE]:

And I think it is unfortunate that the list does not exclude foolish women that cannot hold a meaningful conversation on any worthwhile topic but it excludes those that don't know bedroom acrobatics.
All they know how to talk about is meaningless chit-chats with faceless characters! cool
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by laidback(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2011
[CHocolaTE]:

Don't mind the OP jo. It's a funny list no doubt, but i can never support guys running down gals who are confident and disciplined enough to hold out till marriage. There's nothing wrong with that.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2011
claremont:

All they know how to talk about is meaningless chit-chats with faceless characters! cool

And they can't spell correctly anymore cos all they use is shorthand
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by tuneh(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2011
From your list, I wouldn't want your type anyway!
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by no1madman(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2011
[/quote][quote author=seedord247 link=topic=745408.msg9017878#msg9017878 date=1314412984]
have you been to the northern part of nigeria. you can find one virgin there but ready to take 200 stroke of cain b4 marriage.
It's worth d trouble. . .but after d wedding,i go give her 10 billions powerful strokes within an hour. . .
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by sexsinners(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2011
no1madman:

It's worth d trouble. . .but after d wedding,i go give her 10 billions powerful strokes within an hour. . .

haha nice thats y i like virgins
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2011
claremont:

The so-called 'Blackberry Babes'; swarming all over the place like an invasion of locusts. Their very presence fills me with disgust.

@ Topic. Excellent. But I think a lively, good natured, well-mannered 'no sex till marriage' virgin can escape the shelf - as long as she possesses the mentioned qualities. Every other category in your top 10 list is unimpeachable. Also add the 'over-accomplished' man-rivalling kind of woman. She thinks her high-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications enhances her marriage value - even though she lacks humility and other core wifely qualities. Most comfortable, upwardly mobile men care little about a woman's accomplishments; all they really want is a good wife and a great mother for their kids. Now roger that.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
actually some guys are the problem. They sometimes can't stand a sucessful woman
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by AjanleKoko: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
actually some guys are the problem. They sometimes can't stand a sucessful woman

Maybe, but still, girls got lots of attitude these days.
Apart from 5 & 6, the rest of the OP's categorizations are mostly true.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by sexsinners(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Maybe, but still, girls got lots of attitude these days.
Apart from 5 & 6, the rest of the OP's categorizations are mostly true.
maybe they have attitude ,because most of you silly boys try to get into their pants for free.

sinner
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by chmod777: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2011
my naija piple, i really wonder why we de treat and take women like rags up till this age. Respect na mutual thin. We keep finding all odds against women. It is clear from phsycology say "  when  u are busy identifying someone else's fault, u 4get u have one and get worse, but when u are busy identifying and correcting  yours , u ignore theirs and get better. Indeed we get African virtues but we need to grow and drop the stupid ones and move on and enhance the good ones. It may sound strange to many that even oyibo get similar stupid values for women say last 200 to 500 years, but they have outgrown it and (tho too bad) given women superiority. All humans, male and female have good and stinking sides. B4 u talk of any woman with judgmental mindset, remember u have ur mama, ur sister and might have a daughter.  Do not stereotype "MEN  or WOMEN" cos individuals are very different. Myself na man I be and a twin but I get much character difference with my brother. I get the privilege of having been to at least 10 countries, mixed with up to 100 nationals. I came to realize cultures are values but should be dynamic to reflect present civility. My piple treat men abi na women with respect.

I no go fail to point out that the[b] women ajebo factor[/b] we de see 4 naija na because of low mentality, poverty and low complex, I no dee naija but for EU we I dee, even a manager of a company say at 24yrs fit role up her sleeves to clean her toilets, cook for herself, work on her gardens, use harmer to fix her things.
to me Ajebo =Glorified Laziness.

Grow up my lovely naija
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by BLECINS(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2011
In d olden days when it was a taboo to engage in sex before marriage,their marriage work out perfectly well. these days divorce rate is on d increase due to too much sampling b4 marriage. after sampling b4 marriage most men continue to sample several ladies after marriage. may God have mercy on you!
@ sexsinners there are still virgins in nigeria
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by fyomer: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2011
r231 (m)LDN« on: Yesterday at 05:49:18 PM »:

We might not be sure of the ones to take home to our mothers but we KNOW the ones dat are under-qualified for marriage.

4,SPOILT BRAT; her papa hold small change so she no fit do house work.we know dem! High maintanance,no productvity.u fit get gifts on your wedding day but after dat her papa go free you & your LIABILITY!

60% of Nigerian men today are guilty of this,especially if they are also rich,they pretend to be in love.mostly matchmaked,family ties etc while 20% percent poor Nigerian men can only wish for such.

6,NO SEX TIL AFTER MARRIAGE; U dey make sense but how come your friends wey soji dey marry b4 u? Guys dey lyk test engine b4 dem buy moto oh, give am small then hoard d thing Grin Grin

The number of single mothers today have increased do to these,the woman comes out with positive heart,but the man cunninly lie and pushes her away if pregnancy comes up(most men)

7,STALKER; "Sweetie,wia r u?" "Who r u wit and wat r u doing?" "U r always hanging out wit d boys". . .abeg find super glue,seal your mouth or u go tay 4 house,

THATS FOR "SPOILT BRAT" WOULD  EQUALLY DO THE SAME,and the men also mumu with them,"darling "am here,am there(cause so many things are involved)

9.FAKE 2 D BONE; Fake hair,fake eyelashes,fake nails,padded bra,6 inch heels,5 layers of make up Weeeetin? Wia d original u come dey naw?

most time SPOILT BRAT fall under this,and yet rich men know all about these,but still went ahead(sometimes for show, and to compet"with friends"wink they go as far as surpoting them with more money for these,while the poor men sit doing their wishful thinking(oh "money money"if only i have the money,"well let me go for my standard"wink

SHE WHO HAS EARS,LET HER HEAR  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

HEAR WHAT,tommorow you still come here to say"am looking a wife,she "must"be tall,light compextion,slim sexy,sit on back while i exercise,long hair,phd holder,bla bla,blah.
-The following day, you come back here posting"pls she cant cook,shes lazy,she beats me "bla, bla
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Russialane(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2011
rubbish some men no dey hear word even if they no that the ladies they will eventually get married has so many flaws guys trust me they will go ahead and marry them in the name of love or bla bla bla like i will change her or GOD WILL CHANGE her rubbish u cant change someone, thats why we are humans, in the end they start to regret and the then the next place they turn to seeking for advice is nairaland NONSENSE you cant always eat your cake and have it.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Kalman(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2011
Poster Please access the trade-offs lets see?
Nice post by the way grin
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2011
chmod777:

my naija piple, i really wonder why we de treat and take women like rags up till this age. Respect na mutual thin. We keep finding all odds against women. It is clear from phsycology say "  when  u are busy identifying someone else's fault, u 4get u have one and get worse, but when u are busy identifying and correcting  yours , u ignore theirs and get better. Indeed we get African virtues but we need to grow and drop the silly ones and move on and enhance the good ones. It may sound strange to many that even oyibo get similar silly values for women say last 200 to 500 years, but they have outgrown it and (tho too bad) given women superiority. All humans, male and female have good and stinking sides. B4 u talk of any woman with judgmental mindset, remember u have your mama, your sister and might have a daughter.  Do not stereotype "MEN  or WOMEN" cos individuals are very different. Myself na man I be and a twin but I get much character difference with my brother. I get the privilege of having been to at least 10 countries, mixed with up to 100 nationals. I came to realize cultures are values but should be dynamic to reflect present civility. My piple treat men abi na women with respect.

Grow up my lovely naija
Eyaaaa. . .Glad to read this. I really am. I have given up on expecting Nigerian men to outgrow their ego problems, it is something in their DNA.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2011
chmod777:

my naija piple, i really wonder why we de treat and take women like rags up till this age. Respect na mutual thin. We keep finding all odds against women. It is clear from phsycology say "  when  u are busy identifying someone else's fault, u 4get u have one and get worse, but when u are busy identifying and correcting  yours , u ignore theirs and get better. Indeed we get African virtues but we need to grow and drop the silly ones and move on and enhance the good ones. It may sound strange to many that even oyibo get similar silly values for women say last 200 to 500 years, but they have outgrown it and (tho too bad) given women superiority. All humans, male and female have good and stinking sides. B4 u talk of any woman with judgmental mindset, remember u have your mama, your sister and might have a daughter.  Do not stereotype "MEN  or WOMEN" cos individuals are very different. Myself na man I be and a twin but I get much character difference with my brother. I get the privilege of having been to at least 10 countries, mixed with up to 100 nationals. I came to realize cultures are values but should be dynamic to reflect present civility. My piple treat men abi na women with respect.

Grow up my lovely naija
Eyaaaa. . .Glad to read this. I really am. I have given up on expecting Nigerian men to outgrow their ego problems, it is something in their DNA.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2011
chmod777:

my naija piple, i really wonder why we de treat and take women like rags up till this age. Respect na mutual thin. We keep finding all odds against women. It is clear from phsycology say " when u are busy identifying someone else's fault, u 4get u have one and get worse, but when u are busy identifying and correcting yours , u ignore theirs and get better. Indeed we get African virtues but we need to grow and drop the silly ones and move on and enhance the good ones. It may sound strange to many that even oyibo get similar silly values for women say last 200 to 500 years, but they have outgrown it and (tho too bad) given women superiority. All humans, male and female have good and stinking sides. B4 u talk of any woman with judgmental mindset, remember u have your mama, your sister and might have a daughter. Do not stereotype "MEN or WOMEN" cos individuals are very different. Myself na man I be and a twin but I get much character difference with my brother. I get the privilege of having been to at least 10 countries, mixed with up to 100 nationals. I came to realize cultures are values but should be dynamic to reflect present civility. My piple treat men abi na women with respect.

I no go fail to point out that the[b] women ajebo factor[/b] we de see 4 naija na because of low mentality, poverty and low complex, I no dee naija but for EU we I dee, even a manager of a company say at 24yrs fit role up her sleeves to clean her toilets, cook for herself, work on her gardens, use harmer to fix her things.

Grow up my lovely naija
Thanks 4 being truthful. we shld all undastand, that no one is perfect. cool smiley
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Anvaller: 11:05am On Aug 27, 2011
chmod777:

Grow up my lovely naija

U are right. From your point, what bothers me most is the fact that even many Nigerian ladies in this same E.U are still disturbing with their mentality. They do not learn from the up-and-doing attitude of their white chick counterparts. The scope of a typical white lady is always deep in any given topic u are raising and even if she does not know much about a given topic, her little contribution will still reflect the fact that she knows what she want.  But our ladies!!! you 1st of all have to find out what does she know then you open a topic to that direction otherwise she will see you as boring. Nigerian ladies typically limit themselves to what they are interested in which is often times entertainment, music, movies, fashion etc. They dont like discussing economics, local/international politics, business and sport.

Referring to your point that Nigerian guys should respect their ladies, of course very good but it is nice to advise the ladies also to brace up and try to upgrade. A continuous ceding of certain capability or responsibility to men by the ladies will always make th men feel dominant and in that case their cant be respect. Its a contrary situation with the white ladies, they will dare what the guys would also dare so they dont feel inferior to guys in the first place. They will follow politics, economics, entertainment and so on. There is nothing the guys know that they dont also know so naturally, it is just not very easy to push them over. However, it is clear that other factors are also responsible for this. Religion will tell Nigerian ladies to be submissive to their men and honestly, this may be the reason why things will never change
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by denzel2009: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2011
The ones that have attitude problems and Multiple Personality Disorder nko?
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Russialane(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2011
what about the tokunbo ones?
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by donguutti: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2011
denzel2009:

The ones that have attitude problems and Multiple Personality Disorder nko?
like so many on NL, nice thread sha but overgeneralized, looking forward to seeing the male version of it from the feminists, and there is always opportunity for change
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by amaechijay: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2011
Which one is "poo"/

Pls explain no. 10 in plain language pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 59-year-old Man Looking Like This / See How My Uncle's Wife Breast Is Affecting Me At Work..plz Help! / Meet The Pretty Curvy Woman With Massive Backside Whinks Urine To Look Fabulous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.