Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry (8135 Views)

Things Nigerian Men Don’t/won’t Do For A Lady / Town In Lagos Where Men Don’t Use Condom / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by kilometer(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2011
@ OP, ure such a piece of work!
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by denzel2009: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If Im none of the above why did my man leave me of 4 years relationship?  sad

It only says that I must be more bad and worst than all of your above category poster  cry cry cry cry cry

Maybe because you talk a lot of shiit about his bizniz on NL.

- he put his long black peni[i]s[/i] in your bu[i]t[/i]t crack in the bathroom while bathing
- should I borrow his parent some money
- his young sister eat a lot of akpu without drinking water. etc
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Osama10(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2011
denzel2009:

Maybe because you talk a lot of shiit about his bizniz on NL.

- he put his long black peni[i]s[/i] in your bu[i]t[/i]t crack in the bathroom while bathing
- should I borrow his parent some money
- his young sister eat a lot of akpu without drinking water. etc

shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by chmod777: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
@Anvaller, thanks for more enlightenment. If I may add this like a true picture :
1: this is what happens:Oyibo hot dressed lady walks on a street with her expensive pet (dog) and the dog passes out, she quickly opens her  Armani handbag, gets a plastic bag , packs the dog poo, and if no garbage bin dee within reach, she go put the poo inside the Armani until she sees a garbage bin, BUT guys, tell me wetin naija girl (so called ajebo) go do ?
, it is actually an offense to leave ur dog pooh in the  most EU nations

2. Hot oyibo ladies de go party say Friday night on say Porche Cyene or any good ride, and get flat tires, them go park and change their tires themselves, guys tell me if this happens to naija hot girl (so called ajebo) wetin she go do.
- this na wetin ma piple at home no know
, now u see laziness glorified. Answer pls
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by kokogee: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2011
Funny! but a nice 1
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2011
*Farts*
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by 27naira(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2011
Mynd_44:

*Farts*

anu ohia! thats why you're still a virgin at 42. Dirty mofo angry grin
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by joaoche(f): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
BULLSH!T, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED MEN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT BULLSH!T, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED MEN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by mavinc4u(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2011
27naira:

anu ohia! thats why you're still a virgin at 42. Dirty mofo angry grin
which one is your own,how does been a virgn at 42 concerns u or is that part of discussion.if u don't know what to say just read and keep quiet
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by horny4u(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2011
The only reason a woman is single is because she is competing with the television at home or typewriter in the office on who will go out first

They donot go out and are unable to mix with strangers or register to learn golf or tennis, ( which is where to find better man)

The worst of girls are married and their the ones whose husbands think they have found a precious thing as described in the bible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and this girls still get kobokoed often by foreign kobokos.

All that lists apart from 2 may still be a really good diamond below the surface. They are naive ni

The unnaive ones are married: they know the game inside out,

You do yourself a disservice if you think becos a gal is married she has arrived or is a good girl.

Berra understand that with a good business must marry plan and a sound knowledge of men , a bad girl can easily imitate the virtues of a good girl.

Infact you have me laughing , just the same way a young girl can miss out on an ambitious man just because he still a student , is the same way that your list can blind a man into not seeing a diamond in the rough.

the amount of she was not like that when we were dating on nairaland should be enough to convince you.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Pafuri(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2011
From Pro01:

"Also add the 'over-accomplished' man-rivalling kind of woman. She thinks her high-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications enhances her marriage value - even though she lacks humility and other core wifely qualities. Most comfortable, upwardly mobile men care little about a woman's accomplishments; all they really want is a good wife and a great mother for their kids. Now roger that."

Interesting, but dripping of so much inferiority complex.

1. "High-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications" were not obtained just to be subservient to men who think their highest qualification resides between their legs.

2. "Most comfortable, upwardly mobile men care little about a woman's accomplishments". OMG! Are you serious?

Now that has been "rogered". But, please do not "roger" me.
BTW, I am not an upwardly-mobile man. I am already up there thanks to my spouse and partner with the "high-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications", who happens also to be "a good wife and a great mother" for our kids. Guys like you will NEVER, repeat NEVER get a woman like that since you are not up to par.

Again, please do not "roger" this. Have a great day.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Russialane(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2011
analyst plenty for here cool
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Princek12(m): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2011
joaoche:

BULLSH!T, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED MEN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT BULLSH!T, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED MEN DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT

So it is women who know what they want? What do you want?
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by MsPotato(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2011
seedord247 and 2buff, yes I am single
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Jackieugo(f): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2011
Pafuri:

From Pro01:

"Also add the 'over-accomplished' man-rivalling kind of woman. She thinks her high-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications enhances her marriage value - even though she lacks humility and other core wifely qualities. Most comfortable, upwardly mobile men care little about a woman's accomplishments; all they really want is a good wife and a great mother for their kids. Now roger that."

1. "High-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications" were not obtained just to be subservient to men who think their highest qualification resides between their legs.

2. "Most comfortable, upwardly mobile men care little about a woman's accomplishments". OMG! Are you serious?

BTW, I am not an upwardly-mobile man. I am already up there thanks to my spouse and partner with the "high-sounding accomplishments/educational qualifications", who happens also to be "a good wife and a great mother" for our kids. Guys like you will NEVER, repeat NEVER get a woman like that since you are not up to par.

Tell him oh! There's nothing wrong with valuing one's education and career. It means they have ambition and goals in life which is a good thing to pass on to your children. It doesn't mean one will ignore responsibilities as a spouse either. Women are great multitaskers grin
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by mrmayor(m): 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2011
grin lwkmd
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by r231(m): 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2011
Jackieugo:

Tell him oh! There's nothing wrong with valuing one's education and career. It means they have ambition and goals in life which is a good thing to pass on to your children. It doesn't mean one will ignore responsibilities as a spouse either. Women are great multitaskers  grin

I see grin grin grin

sexsinners:

maybe they have attitude ,because most of you silly boys try to get into their pants for free.

sinner

go back to church my friend

tell me if you don't sin and let thunder strike you undecided undecided
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Rastamann: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2011
Marriage is not a must o! And as e dey for women na so e dey for men.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2011
Jackieugo is that u? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

OMG
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
Interesting. . .
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by ShyOne(f): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2011
@ poster very good post - lololololol
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2011
i have seen women from each of those categories married, some of them even get the best husbands. I don't think there is any logic to love and marriage
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by jawjaw1: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
joaoche:

Easy babe, easy!
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
^^^
If im like make im no take am easy
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by 27naira(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2011
mavinc4u:

which one is your own,how does been a virgn at 42 concerns u or is that part of discussion.if u don't know what to say just read and keep quiet

shut your face angry
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2011
Pafuri:

From Pro01:

Most of you kids have comprehension problems; mostly because you're in a haste to make sweeping but baseless judgments (e.g. "inferiority complex"wink, or simply because of the permanent 'low current' in your brains. My point is that most well to do men will NOT prioritize a woman's high sounding (YES) accomplishments when they're looking for a wife; they prefer a good WIFELY wife. If the good wife happens to also be well educated and professionally accomplished, then excellent - that is a bonus, no more than that! But it is hardly a priority; except for lazy gold digging men (like you?) who are used to living off women.

It is mostly women who care about a man's accomplishments and financial standing as a fundamental consideration for 'ideal husband' choices. Men are more interested in how humble, caring, submissive, faithful, prayerful, tolerant, 'unmaterialistic', etc. a potential wife is. This is a fact (at least in Africa) that only starry eyed and delusional kids like you would argue against. It's ridiculous how these funny women and women-apologists like you would resort to 'inferiority complex' hogwash whenever anyone says it as it is in real life. Weak men (or male creatures) like you who live off women would "NEVER, repeat NEVER [have the necessary mental 'full current' to think straight] like that since you are not up to par."
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Jackieugo(f): 2:44am On Aug 28, 2011
toba:

Jackieugo is that u? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

OMG
Yes why  shocked?
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 28, 2011
modified.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 3:47am On Aug 28, 2011
proO1:

Most of you kids have comprehension problems; mostly because you're in a haste to make sweeping but baseless judgments (e.g. "inferiority complex"wink, or simply because of the permanent 'low current' in your brains. My point is that most well to do men will NOT prioritize a woman's high sounding (YES) accomplishments when they're looking for a wife; they prefer a good WIFELY wife. If the good wife happens to also be well educated and professionally accomplished, then excellent - that is a bonus, no more than that! But it is hardly a priority; except for lazy gold digging men (like you?) who are used to living off women.

It is mostly women who care about a man's accomplishments and financial standing as a fundamental consideration for 'ideal husband' choices. Men are more interested in how humble, caring, submissive, faithful, prayerful, tolerant, 'unmaterialistic', etc. a potential wife is. This is a fact (at least in Africa) that only starry eyed and delusional kids like you would argue against. It's ridiculous how these funny women and women-apologists like you would resort to 'inferiority complex' hogwash whenever anyone says it as it is in real life. Weak men (or male creatures) bla bla bla bla

a

[quote][/quote]

Stop insulting the man. If your ideal kind of woman is the humble, submissive, ars.e licking, husband worshipping type, then that is your choice, that is YOUR preference, not the preference of every single man on earth.
You have no justification for insulting people that don't share your opinions or definition of what a 'good' wife should be. It might come as a shock to chauvanistic sexists like you but some men actually want women that can be on par with them intellectually, that can develop them educationally, that can be firm and confident.
As opposed to subservient, submissive, sub-par, servant, slave, foot-mat type of wife that childishly egotistical men have wet dreams of.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Mynd44: 8:16am On Aug 28, 2011
Blab
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2011
fellis:

Stop insulting the man. If your ideal kind of woman is the humble, submissive, ars.e licking, husband worshipping type, then that is your choice, that is YOUR preference, not the preference of every single man on earth.
You have no justification for insulting people that don't share your opinions or definition of what a 'good' wife should be. It might come as a shock to chauvanistic sexists like you but some men actually want women that can be on par with them intellectually, that can develop them educationally, that can be firm and confident.
As opposed to subservient, submissive, sub-par, servant, slave, foot-mat type of wife that childishly egotistical men have wet dreams of.

"You have no justification for insulting people that don't share your opinions"

. . .and yet you proceed to do the same thing. Again, because you happen to share the other poster's view, you chose to be blind to his(or her) snide, cynical remarks and barbs thrown at me first. Some of you freaks never ceaze to amaze me with the way you shamelessly wear your foolish biases like a second skin.

I don't care if "some men actually want women that can be on par with them intellectually"; that was never my argument. My argument, for the umpteenth time, is that a woman's vaunted accomplishments (educational or professional) often does not enhance her MARITAL VALUE in the estimation of MOST men (at least in Africa) who seek wives. A typical man in these parts would be more interested in a woman's behaviour and character. So a vain, haughty disrespectful woman who thinks her degrees or professional attainments are sufficient for her to be a 'hot-cake' for eligible bachelors is wasting her time, and would remain on the shelf for a long time. Examples abound in real life. It is only here on the internet that arm-chair feminists and angry old single women and women-bu.t.t lickers would argue otherwise. This doesn't mean that there wouldn't be exceptions to the rule; some men may prefer to marry a pretentious corporate executive with 20 masters degrees even if her character is despicable - that is their own cup of tea. But the dominant position is incontrovertible; most men in these parts are simply indifferent to a woman's attainments when all they want is a good wife. I wonder how much sense is required to comprehend this hard fact. Perhaps there are too many schizophrenic kids online who have no real world experience.
Re: Bacherlor's Club - Single Ladies Men Don’t Like To Marry by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 28, 2011
I'm with pro01 on this one.
Ofcourse having both would be great, but if one must be lacking, it must not be in the character department(humility et al).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Years Old Girl Is Seducing Me Am 27 / Nairaland Females Are Not Worth It / A 59-year-old Man Looking Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.