Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,013 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey (1585 Views)

Wow!! Chidinma Is Getting Married!! Check Out The Lovely Wedding Gown She Bought / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got / Dedicated To All The Lovely Babes In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by whiteroses(f): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2011
i loved mercy the first time i saw her in a film in 200?, i thought beauty aint the word but somethings up. I'm sure she has a lovely personality kiss
she must be humble too.
I also read about how she grew up in stack poverty and illetracy, only for mercy to audition and wow the panels, she is a true star
Although i don't agree to how people making life hard for this young lady but as a christian we all know that bait rule of staying away from married me. forget aristos but how can mercy johnson want to settle with a man that is still married with someone else, who are her people
How about the other lady? where does this leaves her if it was me i would fight the same way she is fighting. As a woman we love to avoid anything that will cause us emotional trauma, what lady will raise two kids on her own in a strange land of italy knowing that one girl is reaping the fruit of her labor somewhere in the luxury of Lagos state. she'll think about it for life with regrets.
At this moment they should just be engaged as he is trying to get a divorce if he truely loves her, then things will calm down for her. I wish her all the joy she desires.
As a woman we don't want to be walked over especially because of fame and power, this ruins your integrity. If you were in lovelys shoe would you have kept quiet or fight like she's doing. Should mercy also be judged like this

Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by Goldieluks: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
This man doesn't worth his ex wife or mercy.
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by whiteroses(f): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2011
grin but her wig is hard
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by seedord247(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

This man doesn't worth his ex wife or mercy.

That why i always say look before you leap.
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by claremont(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2011
If any party in this whole tripartite fiasco feels aggrieved, he/she should go to the law courts. As long as either party has not yet gone to court to contest the proposed wedding, then anything said by the media should be taken with a spoonful of salt!
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by tpia5: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2011
please remove the kid's pictures since they didnt choose their irresponsible and wayward father. undecided
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by 190smh: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
WHO IS MERCY JONSON

IS SHE MICHEAL JACKSON EX WIFE
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by seedord247(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
190smh:

WHO IS MERCY JONSON

IS SHE MICHEAL JACKSON EX WIFE

Nooo. . . . Late fela Anikulapo wife
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by r231(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2011
seedord247:

Nooo. . . . Late fela Anikulapo wife

hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

nice one grin grin grin
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by Mynd44: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2011
To each his or her own
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by Cuddlemii: 3:12am On Aug 27, 2011
If my enemy was in her shoes, she won't disgrace herself further. What did she gain from exposing herself & her kids to paparazzi with the use of a local letter sent to the press.

The proper thing was for her to involve family members & the court so as to get her dues or whatever she wants from him. I can't even fight for a man who is willing to do a big societal white wedding with a celebrity in his country in a big church by a big time pastor. Some messages are very easy to read only that the defect in some ladies eyes would need more than surgery. I will just take care of myself, my kids & challenge God to do his will.

The 5000 women that want to storm the wedding grin grin grin grin grin. How many of them can swear that they are not 2nd wives, married to stolen hubbies, snatched hubbies from friends & don't have another wife under them. If I was the one I will hire firing squad for them. I hate it when hypocrites protest or deceive.

Mercy didn't know that he was married and even if she did, Its between the man and his ex. What kind of marriage did they have that would warrant a man treat his ex wife like that. The man is a cocaine top dog as I heard so the ex knew what she was getting herself into. When you don't cut your coat according to your size, shit like this happen.

But Mercy is sexy, has a good paying job with male fans and admirers. Why can't she move on & later try again with another man. The law of Karma!
Re: If You Were In The Lovely Okojies Shoes - The Mercy Johnson Malarkey by Mynd44: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2011
^^^

(1) (Reply)

Must It Be Only Singlets And Boxers...? / 150 Rules Of A Gentleman / Sexy And Rich Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.