Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got (49582 Views)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / See What A Lady Posted Online About Broke Guys Toasting Her & The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Aminat508(f): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2015

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by MosakuAW(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin I love the reponse to her tweet by Remilekun

God bless you guy.

The girl should check if truly her father is her real father because she has her mother's gene.

416 Likes 26 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by agarawu23(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
these are set of ladies we have nowadays

father's should start DNA test as soon as possible before you father a BASTARD

omo remilekun gave her a solid response grin she should deal with that

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by loomer: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
silly attention seeking old cargo

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by alberto2k(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
She's really a Senseless Bastard. . . I pray whosoever is thinking of marrying her gets to see this angry

P.S; Check the 3posts above me, they all posted at 6:24pm under 15secs. . .

mehn. . . i define FTC as; A Live Goat being thrown into a Lions' Den. that Goat can't be Alive for 5secs once it lands there grin

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by demmy0325(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
D

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
I like the guy's response grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by 3ace(m): 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
lol. What was she thinking by posting that? So she expected accolades for such a foolish comment? Has she even thought about how she will feel if her husband does that to her?. She must be a joke and that guy is intelligent-i need his brain ASAP!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by loomer: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
cry
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by isacolukay(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2015
Ftc. All above me didn't say anything.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Tapout(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
^^^ ah ah undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Aspiregreat: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Dry
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by MosakuAW(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
isacolukay:
Ftc. All above me didn't say anything.

better luck next time

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
The poster below has something _stupid to say

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by espn(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
So many useless girls.. awon omo irole aiye.. may God never make me come across this kind of devil as a wife..Amin

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by stephenqueen: 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerian ladies been falling our hand for social networks since the days of jezebel embarassed embarassed
See wetin this mumu bìtch dey talk for mouth, shoro niyen undecided undecided undecided

I can bet with my life say that guy wey reply that bìtch na worri boi, worri boi no dey carry last grin grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by isacolukay(m): 6:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
MosakuAW:

better luck next time

Lol. No mind that yeye loomer.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Adeoba10(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Check my signature

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by loomer: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2015
isacolukay:

Lol. No mind that yeye loomer.

Wetin loomer do?

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Phikom(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
the response is epic....

7 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by isacolukay(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
loomer:

Wetin loomer do?

U fvcked me up. Oya go and edit ur first post and put a dot.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
Best response ever, One truck of Origin for that dude @ wht's really wrong with our girls If some one could reason this way I think Paternal test if very essential b4 one spend his life raising another man's kid.

My first single coming soon....................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by stobery(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
I trust guys...there is no way she can get away with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by tociano009(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by loomer: 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
isacolukay:

U fvcked me up. Oya go and edit ur first post and put a dot.

Na wa for u o,
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
grin I love d response too. d gal has bn heart broken many times lol

6 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by valmunich(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
that nigga deserves a medal cool

13 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
all those born by mistakes galz sha

11 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
espn:
So many useless girls.. awon omo irole aiye.. may God never make me come across this kind of devil as a wife..Amin
Lolz, awon omo wal-asry.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by dominique(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
You throw it in his face then who loses? Some people don't think before they post trash on social media.

10 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Lilyomi(f): 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2015
Serves her ryt

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Twitter & The Lovely Response She Got by Darlinhercules(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
Daughter of a thousands father.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.