Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is Juju Real? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Juju Real? (40780 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Masquerade Exhibiting Powers Failed By His Juju As Bullet Penetrates - Oyo State / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Juju Real? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
How much science do we know and are we applying to our society, juju helps no one.
switlily25:
Juju,voodo,hoodoo,magic spells,witchcraft and other forms of spirituality is real and mind you,it’s not just an African thing,it’s a global phenomenon.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Rilwayne001: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- They have fortified Goat before and Gun was shot on her but didn't die

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

If u don't believe in Juju then you are dumb

These your ZOBOs dey really chill oh. E get iceblock for inside sef. Light dey constant for your side grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

6 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Emola12(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Make Dem just test juju for ur body make you see how life be
I prefer make soldier beat me than make Dem com use juju take swear for me I reject it

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by harmargedon: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is juju real?
just go ijebu ode, slap one old woman. Enter Akwaibom or Calabar, insult few women at random, then tell us if e dey real or not grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Juju Real? by gigabyte13: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds

I hail oooooooooooooooo
Babalawo Customer
More waka to your legs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by Fedrick100: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
sacajawea:
They will come and say hear say again
Nobody done ever see am

If you don shoot person e no enter, let us know
If you Matchett person e no enter, or you see am with your own eye, tell US.

I don't have time for long thing, only comment if you have seen it personally, with your eyes.

I have seen it before
The is a cultists,he fortified himself
Re: Is Juju Real? by Harmony92(f): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
This life ehn just hold God tight ooo because we are living in a very wicked world especially Nigeria. These days some parents are already to do anything to make their own children run down.
My aunt's mother inlaw confessed that she killed her own son because he refused to pay back the money, that he borrowed from her to discharge himself from the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by Bornagain2026: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
BET9JA SHOP AND LOCATION for sale in abakaliki town Ebonyi state interested please contact 09020099215. Or 08138036366
Re: Is Juju Real? by Biafraaa: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
It is absolutely fake, only wicked people think they can get rich through juju, without working, without using their brain, without using their hands or studying. wink wink

The black man, especially the Nigerian s one of the greatest fool, he does not love his family, he thinks by killing them he will get money or using a ladies pants, only chimpanzee's do that. Small thing, naw, he will begin to suspect his wonderful wife or mother, such useless creatures on earth grin grin smiley wink
This Question that only needed a Yes or No Answer but you decided to go off track thinking you are making any sense undecided. I won't be surprised if you are one of those that is rooting for BAT
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2022
gigabyte13:

I hail oooooooooooooooo
Babalawo Customer
More waka to your legs
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy wink grin grin
Re: Is Juju Real? by KingAzubuike(f): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Some are real while some are fake. Like the one I posted here, it's fake. Paid someone to prepare it just to chase thief away from my Farm. It looks real but na fake
Haha just gather red cloth mix with many nonsense dem go day na juju. There is nothing like juju

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by Timekeeper452: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Yes!

Their are powers that govern Earth!

Even the Bible told you in the book of Exodus!

Exodus 20:3
King James Version
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Lol. All are man made fictions even the Bible you mentioned.

It attest that their are other gods and powers.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Greenscientist: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is.
Re: Is Juju Real? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Does juju gives you the following

1) electricity, it was science that brought this to everyone and anyone who wants to replicate it.

2) does juju make your transportation and movement easier, no its even science that can discover how to teleport from one point to another, just imagine if i have the scientific knowledge to teleport from one point to another, wont the whole of Africa bow down to me.

3) Juju does not make growing crops and producing food easier, or so easier.

Just think about it. grin grin grin

What has Juju done for you, if you will permit me, or may i say the following:

1) It has shown how greedy and shallow people can be, suspecting each other and hating each other.
2) Juju is located in dirty places sometimes. grin grin grin

moscobabs:
Very real.

- My Grand father used ring (oruka) to cook yam in 1990 in my presence and we ate it together

- They have fortified Goat before and Gun was shot on her but didn't die

- When I was in the world, 7 men cannot make my back touch ground and I can lift a man with just a finger.

If u don't believe in Juju then you are dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Its science and smart use of the brain not Juju.

no i mean real juju

Re: Is Juju Real? by wolebest: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is juju real?

Don't tempt your God!
Re: Is Juju Real? by owomano(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ṣé na question bẹ this?
Be like asking if Ghana exist?

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by BaddestJD: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
Yes. Very real but then it still goes back to one fact - faith.

Meanwhile, I can look into your research project, dissertation, thesis, assignments and other documentation jobs. I'm on zero nine zero seven two nine six three six six two.
Re: Is Juju Real? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Is juju real?
go and watch videos about zangbeto
Re: Is Juju Real? by moneyissweet(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
Juju is real, e dey work for me
Re: Is Juju Real? by Melonismelon: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
From what i understand and may have experienced..

Juju or black/white magic is concentrated thought energy directed towards a person(s) for a particular purpose(Negative or positive)..

But its effect can only take hold, depending on the energy field of the person the thought energy is directed to..

If the person has a strong/very strong energy field as a result of vibrating on a high frequency or spiritual protection from unseen forces, the concentrated thought energy (Juju) cannot do anything to them.

But if they have a weak/very weak energy field as a result of vibrating on a lower frequency, then the concentrated thought energy (Juju) can enter into their energy/spiritual body and start to work as directed...

That is how it works.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Juju Real? by Teeroyzimma: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2022
switlily25:
Juju,voodoo,hoodoo,magic spells,witchcraft and other forms of spirituality is real and mind you,it’s not just an African thing,it’s a global phenomenon.

Here’s my favorite witch!grin
Lolgrin
you reach here?
Re: Is Juju Real? by LiveWithIt: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Shurtman79:
though it's not good for believers to believe in such. But to be honest with you it's real! you never jam correct one
Yes boss, not good for a believe it's been more than three years while I was looking for what's not missing.

Right now am far better than I would have been it I found a genuine juju.

1 Like

Re: Is Juju Real? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
Lol, how does this make one wiser and useful to society.

Young Children on in other countries are inventing machines to make life better, but adult sin Nigeria are talking about Juju and how to pain another person grin grin grin

When you get to other countries you will cry how did i become a chimpanzee, well my dear, its how we think that makes us chimpanzees cheesy cheesy cheesy

Melonismelon:
From what i understand and may have experienced..

Juju or black/white magic is concentrated thought energy directed towards a person(s) for a particular purpose(Negative or positive)..

But its effect can only take hold, depending on the energy field of the person the thought energy is directed to..

If the person has a strong/very strong energy field as a result of vibrating on a high frequency or spiritual protection from unseen forces, the concentrated thought energy (Juju) cannot do anything to them.

But if they have a weak/very weak energy field as a result of vibrating on a lower frequency, then the concentrated thought energy (Juju) can enter into their energy/spiritual body and start to work as directed...

That is how it works.

2 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by BlackMan6969(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Come Igala land make we give you live demonstration.
Re: Is Juju Real? by Benwallt(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
Wait till dey nak you with it. You will know
Re: Is Juju Real? by sukkot: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
SeriouslySense:
Absolutely incorrect. But i get you.

Re: Is Juju Real? by Bahamas95(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
The funny thing is that those saying it's not real or juju is a myth can't have the courage to walk into their village shrine or any other shrine to destroy it. They just wanna form porche.

I know there are powers out there, but what I believe is that nobody can harm me as long as I don't have any evil intentions towards you..... There's a popular saying that says "juju dey ask question". They can't just kill if your hands are clean. Even if enemies try it would backfire.

All I know is that God pass them.

7 Likes

Re: Is Juju Real? by oneMalik: 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
At your risk !

!
LiveWithIt:
It should be real, but I haven't experienced it before, ever, all the places I have vitsied more than 50 places none worked, hence my believe it doesn't.

I just believe it's scam to the gullible minds
Re: Is Juju Real? by TooMuchSense1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Babatunjo:
Yes and No

It's not the cowries of red clothes charms or human blood rituals that work... it's your believe in them, the divine charges these materials carry and how they affect your believe and mind.

The real juju is your mind.

The mind is the greatest superpower.. it's a mirror of God in man.

Every juju rituals aim, including blood money, is to affect your mind.

The level of your believe in a charm will have effect on it's potency.
The same way the level of your believe on your prayers will have effect on it's potency.

So the answer is Yes and No.
In a situation where someone who believes in juju uses it on (or against) someone who sees juju as being absolutely powerless/useless, what is going to happen?
Re: Is Juju Real? by XTHRONE(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
DryMouth:
Never. It's a myth

This beautiful thread u carry ur stupidity won spoil, must u talk, how old are U?, Who send u?
Re: Is Juju Real? by deebrain(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
As a person whose heritage was formerly occultic...

Yes.

If you were fortunate never to be involved (or have parents involved) in occultic practices, give whatever you give reference to thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage / Erediauwa Picks The Name "Oba Ewuare ii"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.