Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Things Men Find Unattractive In Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Find Unattractive In Women (11970 Views)

10 Things Men Find Unattractive In Women / 5 Things Nigerian Men Find Unattractive In Women / 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by kandiikane(m): 1:03am On Aug 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Definitely one of the young girls.

I can guarantee you that most likely in a few short years when you start losing it, you will be intrinsically praying for these days to return. Or worse still, it will be the reverse process of what you are complaining about, when you will be begging to be loved by men you find "annoying" now but they don't want to because you are beyond your prime. They might tell you to go down on your knees too and do "it" nicely and don't be messy, yet still dump you when a fine young girl in her prime gives them the slightest signal.

I have seen it so many times.
I am sure before then she would have been married. .Not every woman is destined to go into their late 30/40s praying for husband to come. .
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Sagamite(m): 1:22am On Aug 29, 2011
kandiikane:

I am sure before then she would have been married. .Not every woman is destined to go into their late 30/40s praying for husband to come. .

Yep.

That will most likely be the case but the reality is several of them settle for any decent guy they can find to marry and then have bit of regrets but get on with it.

They do this because their goods is no more the best or one of the top in the market and the buyers are now few. They have overtime turned down guys that really, really liked them.

It is as silly as Yahoo deciding to charge exorbitant prices for its messenger, not knowing over time things can change and move on, then they get facebook come into the market. They will have to beg the market to stay loyal to Messenger, but as they have exploited the market, the buyers might not have that kind of loyalty.

Reality is the most Nigerian and West African girls are shyt heads. Very few are of any value in comparison to girls from other areas. I interact with girls and I study them.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by iwemfoo: 1:30am On Aug 29, 2011
Things I dey find unattractive in men

- Indecisiveness abeg make ur mind up no long ting nothing like erm, but,

- No dey hear word abeg dey hear word jor if i telll you something write am for ur brain no make i dey repeat myself after you go talk say na naggin, na you cause am.

- wash wash / come today come tomorrow attitude - all na format and this particular format dey make babes wan throw pesin from window

- Smellyness of any kind - na dis one dey vex me pass abeg no do.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by kandiikane(m): 2:27am On Aug 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Yep.

That will most likely be the case but the reality is several of them settle for any decent guy they can find to marry and then have bit of regrets but get on with it.

They do this because their goods is no more the best or one of the top in the market and the buyers are now few. They have overtime turned down guys that really, really liked them.

It is as silly as Yahoo deciding to charge exorbitant prices for its messenger, not knowing over time things can change and move on, then they get facebook come into the market. They will have to beg the market to stay loyal to Messenger, but as they have exploited the market, the buyers might not have that kind of loyalty.

Reality is the most Nigerian and West African girls are shyt heads. Very few are of any value in comparison to girls from other areas. I interact with girls and I study them.

You talk as if so many women bid themselves off to men. . These women you talk of are women who try to look for Mr.Perfect(unbeknown to them there is no such thing) and they spend majority of their youthful years waiting and looking. There are so many reasons to why a woman  in her 30/40s is not married(maybe she does not want to or she is a single parent or could be she is a celibate born again "vir[i]g[/i]in" who is waiting for the God fearing man who will not ask her for sex before marriage).
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Sagamite(m): 2:48am On Aug 29, 2011
kandiikane:

You talk as if so many women bid themselves off to men. . These women you talk of are women who try to look for Mr.Perfect(unbeknown to them there is no such thing) and they spend majority of their youthful years waiting and looking. There are so many reasons to why a woman  in her 30/40s is not married(maybe she does not want to or she is a single parent or could be she is a celibate born again "vir[i]g[/i]in" who is waiting for the God fearing man who will not ask her for sex before marriage).

I have no problem with the women you describe there. People make their choices and are entitled to do so. Some of those choices are actually reasonable and/or natural.

I have a problem with the generation of rude and classless black women (but yet who are entitlement-filled and tend to have a delusional perception of their value) that we keep on churning out.

Majority are just not appealing to me in any way, I would rather find something more interesting to do with my life than be with those kind of women. Worse still sticking with such till death do us part. Fck Lawd! Hell No! I have done no wrong that is so egregious to be ruthlessly punished like that by fate.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Aug 29, 2011
So, majority of black women do not appeal to you? Well, that's cool but no need for you to assume most west Africans are rude and classless. .

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Sagamite(m): 3:31am On Aug 29, 2011
kandiikane:

So, majority of black women do not appeal to you?

Nope.

Just majority from the Caribbean and West African origin in the UK and Nigeria. Southern and Eastern African black girls are very cool, so are black girls (of virtually any origin) born and raised in continental Europe (i.e. not UK).

I don't do classless women. Lord knows I have done no wrong to deserve such cruel fate.

kandiikane:

Well, that's cool but no need for you to assume most west Africans are rude and classless. .

Although I take every interaction with people case by case, it really does not take long for the flaw in character of Western African girls to emerge in most cases. The empirical witnessing is just too robust and overwhelming. A significant proportion will even fail from the very first interaction contact.

And those of them guilty of the stinking attitude are so nonchalant about it. Always coming up with some lame attribution theories (that does not make sense) of why they are like that or need to be like that.

We need to have a Regional National Conference of how to raise girl-child that are classy, considerate and respectful by default in their interactions unless in extreme circumstances.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by kandiikane(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2011
^^I am assuming you are referring all this to Western born west Africans? If so, then I agree. I thought you were talking West Africans in Africa or born Africans.

It has come to the point where I do not want to associate myself with certain kinds of black people. .
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nayah(f): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
rude vocabulary should be on that list
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Sagamite(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2011
kandiikane:

^^I am assuming you are referring all this to Western born west Africans? If so, then I agree.  I thought you were talking West Africans in Africa or born Africans.

It has come to the point where I do not want to associate myself with certain kinds of black people. .

The locally raised ones are still better on average than the L'OReal shytheads we have in the UK, but some of the urban western wannabee ones (ala Lagos babes) are getting close to their UK peers.

That said, the local West African ones are still inferior to Southern African women.

Every time I have met Nigerian girls raised in Continental Europe, they have always been absolutely gorgeous specimen of womanhood. There must be something in the water they drink outside UK and West Africa that is divine.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nayah(f): 12:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
Sagamite; rememeber: environnement!
In Africa some women I've seen were very well educated, I think poverty and priorities in Africa are both causes and consequences of some behaviour even though poverty doesn't explain everything

Someone who's starving would be less perfectionnist with classy things, "she would go straight"

Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by juleze(f): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
Sagamite:

The locally raised ones are still better on average than the L'OReal shytheads we have in the UK, but some of the urban western wannabee ones (ala Lagos babes) are getting close to their UK peers.

That said, [b][/b]the local West African ones are still inferior to Southern African women.

Every time I have met Nigerian girls raised in Continental Europe, they have always been absolutely gorgeous specimen of womanhood. There must be something in the water they drink outside UK and West Africa that is divine.

It's unfortunate that your encounters with Nigerian women (those are who I can speak for) hasn't taken you to where you can find intelligent, classy and very decent ladies. I'm fortunate to have met and associated with such women, same way I feel blessed to have met and been friends with men of solid character (if not for these men, I'll have had a flawed perspective of all Nigerian men, like you have).

You need to look beyond what everyone sees.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Arcadia(f): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
tpia@:
abeg how will a woman get somebody to marry if not for all these things.

putting a frog in hot water, geddit?

it will jump out if the water is heated but will stay put if gradual.
This condemned frog should be put in a drum of hot water and the drum should be covered for 8 days max. Desperate skank.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2012
Arcadia: This condemned frog should be put in a drum of hot water and the drum should be covered for 8 days max. Desperate skank.
Who go settle d beaf btw Arcadia & Tpia@?
Killz u dey count scores?
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Arcadia(f): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
ogbeche77:
Who go settle d beaf btw Arcadia & Tpia@?
Killz u dey count scores?
ogbeche77 abeg advise me o! How do i get this leech off my back?
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by sugar001(f): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2012
Nigerian men don't like 'Good' girls.
Re: Things Men Find Unattractive In Women by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 16, 2012
[quote
author=27naira]

Yes. They always pretend to be tired or sleeping  angry angry

I hate it when girls hang their pants indiscriminately. Bathroom,
bedroom, wardrobe everywhere is pant pant  angry [/quote]

Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / Exchanging Saliva During Kissing