Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men (1899 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men by aloyemeka2: 2:44am On Aug 27, 2011
You love her and she loves you but she demands that for your relationship to work, there will be no kissing/s3x/ hugging, etc for at least 5 years unless both of you get married before then. She doesn't have any problem spending your cash at will tho. Will you agree to such relationship where absolute celibacy rules?
Re: Men by tpia5: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2011
why not.
Re: Men by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Aug 27, 2011
That's a bit questionable?

Is she from 1 of those churches?
Re: Men by Mynd44: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2011
For me that's a no no
Re: Men by aloyemeka2: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

That's a bit questionable?

Is she from 1 of those churches?

Why should she come from a church?
Re: Men by claremont(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2011
aloy-emeka:

You love her and she loves you but she demands that for your relationship to work, there will be [size=13pt]no kissing/s3x/ hugging[/size], etc for at least 5 years unless both of you get married before then. [size=13pt]She doesn't have any problem spending your cash at will tho[/size]. Will you agree to such relationship where absolute celibacy rules?
No!
Re: Men by Russialane(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2011
can you?
Re: Men by Pweety4me(f): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why should she come from a church?
Never said she should, it's a question she could also be muslim.
Re: Men by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2011
OP married naija women nko? grin
What of the married nigerian women who bring up all sort of excuses in other not to have regular sex with their husbands.they tell them that at a certain period of the month or year they shouldnt have sex because their pastor in church told them that regular sex contaminates the body.many of such married women spend more time with their pastors than their with their husbands and even at night to go to the homes of their pastors under the cloak of night virgil grin grin grin.anyway i no blame many naija men who dey cheat on their wives because many nigerian women of today sexually starve their husbands grin grin grin grin
Re: Men by aloyemeka2: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2011
claremont:

No!

Why? Can't you just love a gurl without being intimate with her?.
Re: Men by ice234: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2011
Make she fùçk out there are so many p***y in lagos
Re: Men by Scash(f): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2011
lefulefu:

OP married naija women nko? grin
What of the married nigerian women who bring up all sort of excuses in other not to have regular sex with their husbands.they tell them that at a certain period of the month or year they shouldnt Be Intimate because their pastor in church told them that regular sex contaminates the body.many of such married women spend more time with their pastors than their with their husbands and even at night to go to the homes of their pastors under the cloak of night virgil grin grin grin.anyway i no blame many naija men who dey cheat on their wives because many nigerian women of today sexually starve their husbands grin grin grin grin

silly guy, off topic.
No one was talking bout nationality here. If u not cool wt dt, shut up!
Re: Men by Tosinville(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2011
5yrs without sex, hug & kiss but knows how to spend my cash wit me b4 marriage? u should've known a gal like that don't even like u.
Re: Men by MrsChima(f): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2011
People who are in relationships without sex exist in this world. Not everyone in a rush.
Re: Men by Tosinville(m): 7:16am On Aug 28, 2011
^^For 5yrs?
Re: Men by Mynd44: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2011
@Mrs Chima
very true but the OP asked if I can also do that and I can't.
Re: Men by Tosinville(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2011
^^Very true for 5yrs without kissing, sex & hugging but spending ur cash with ya?
Re: Men by Mynd44: 9:29am On Aug 28, 2011
^^^
I can't and I would not lie about it. Forget about the money part, its just not possible
Re: Men by pendo89(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2011
aloy-emeka:

You love her and she loves you but she demands that for[b] your relationship to work,[/b] there will be no kissing/s3x/ hugging, etc for at least 5 years unless both of you get married before then. She doesn't have any problem spending your cash at will tho. Will you agree to such relationship where absolute celibacy rules?

There's no proof that failure to engage in all that will make the relationship work.It may even lead some to do it with other people. On the other hand I like it when sex come to seal everything that you know about each other.last, no matter how long/short it takes.

But why spend so much cash on somebody when she/he is not your wife?
Evrything you do before you say I do is a risk.With such a long relationship be careful with your spending! cz anything could happen so only risk what you would not feel bitter about incase the relationship fails.
Re: Men by Smilenw(f): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2011
aloy-emeka:

You love her and she loves you but she demands that for your relationship to work, there will be no kissing/s3x/ hugging, etc for at least 5 years unless both of you get married before then.

Can't see anything wrong with this. Perfectly acceptable !

aloy-emeka:

She doesn't have any problem spending your cash at will tho.

Ah, I was starting to like the woman and suddenly loses all my respect for her !
When will they learn? Do not take money from a man who is not your father/husband. There is no free money and any man who spends on you expects something in return. When you don't provide it, you are tagged.
Re: Men by Tosinville(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2011
If i don't get punny in one or two month of the relationship, i'll bounce back from dat sick special type of a relationship.
Re: Men by 190smh: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Men by born2boink(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2011
No with Vex
Re: Men by tashanja(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
Yes, but conditionally that NO FINANCE WITHOUT ROMANCE, then we shall see who will succumb first within the 5yrs cool wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Men by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

People who are in relationships without sex exist in this world. Not everyone in a rush.
yea like those guys who offer their wives to other men to bling because they cant do their wives grin grin grin grin
Re: Men by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 29, 2011
Scash:

silly guy, off topic.
No one was talking bout nationality here. If u not cool wt dt, shut up!
sorry if i dey spoil your racket grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men by ice234: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2011
born2fuck:

No with Vex
Why u dey vex na
Re: Men by MrsChima(f): 4:59am On Aug 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

@Mrs Chima
very true but the OP asked if I can also do that and I can't.

I would think in five years you would be married or committed. undecided

I do believe Mr. Chima can wait five years without sex.
Re: Men by nassiwa: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2011
Not even a kiss or a hug? which kind of relationship is that? i would not agree with that.
Re: Men by 190smh: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Men by aloyemeka2: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2011
Tosinville:

If i don't get punny in one or two month of the relationship, i'll bounce back from dat sick special type of a relationship.

Sick relationship?
Re: Men by claremont(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Why? Can't you just love a gurl without being intimate with her?.
No! Intimacy is an essential ingredient necessary for cooking the soup of "love". cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Committed Adultery? / She Killed My Heart - How Can I Get A New Heart? / Cheat & Confess...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.