Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have I Committed Adultery? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Committed Adultery? (1921 Views)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2011
I met this lady aged 34. She enjoy my company cos i hv six pack german tool. i do go to her place, a beautiful private tastefully furnished bungalow and i do meet 3 kids she claimed belong to her elder sister who travelled abroad to visit the husband. She claimed the house belong to the sister and her husband that she only take care of the kids upon her sister's arrival. Last week,she called me nt to visit her in the house again that her sister is back.i went for investigations only to discover that my dear ''freecocoa'' is married and with three kids and dat the husband travelled oversea for greener pasture. She just confess to me that now. Abeg people,she has been deceiving me she is single,have i committed adultery?
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Dyt(f): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2011
Does dis happen 2 us d prettiest or wat cos i seem nt 2 understand dese guys probs
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2011
She just confessed to me after confronting her that her dear husband is back that i should keep off. He begged me for feeding me lies.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by tellwisdom: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2011
grin grin U get time oo
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by slimyem: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2011
wondering what's making your sorry asses obsessed with freecocoa, smh!
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2011
Plz,u people should advice me cos i want to go to ma church for confession. fornication yes,but adultery,hell no in all its ramification
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by tellwisdom: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2011
lol, badt guy
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2011
@slim yam, free cocoa is anytin for free. Why cos,she pays my t.p thru and fro each time i visit her. Before the shinning, she usually fed me fat with enof carbo.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Kslib(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2011
op,Did you crown her TO.TO?If no,You didn't commit Toto(lery).
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
What a question
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by mashnino(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2011
Guy press front joor, you ve done it and u enjoyed it, if you want to confess and stop getting scared and for your information it's adultery bt in a different face, so my guy you go enta hell fire!!! ntoi shocked shocked
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by lanresco15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2011
this is great comedie
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 14, 2011
@op
before getting ALL RELIGIOUS on us all "now", where in your bible did it say that fornication was ok while adultery wasnt?! how young are you to not to have smell the coffee? abi the kids were in on the con and they were calling their mother by a different name, every time you were around? didnt her body give you some clues that she has had 3 kids already?
didnt the fact that you guys never met in public, strange to you?

and last but not least, what did you expect from someone who enjoy your company because of your "6pack and German tool", rather than who you are as a person?!

i think you are the one who deceived yourself into thinking it was more than just a bootay call, when it WASNT!
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Ranoscky(m): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2011
O boy, carry your cross abeg!
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 14, 2011
mschew. waste of MY time. tongue
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by HISchild: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2011
@op, humbly, yet truly, re: the law of the land, and in this case, The Law of GOD, ignorance of the law / "i didn't know" is not excuse or a valid defense. You have committed adultery. I thank GOD that at least your conscience troubles you. Know that “The Lord [is] gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, And of great mercy.” - Pss 145:8. So, pray for mercy and remove yourself immediately from that situation and advise the woman regarding the same thing going forward. May GOD bless you.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Mynd44: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2011
@OP, you need a dictionary fast. You commited fornication no body doubts or argues that but she is the only one that commited adultery as she is the married on. You can't commit adultery if you are not married
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by pendo89(f): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2011
adultery/ fornication
Last time I the read bible they were both sins.Non lesser than the other. Stop justifying yourself and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Exponental(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2011
Wen a man pays dowry, wat do think he paid 4?
Anyway wear a bulletproof, anti matchet or any protective jazz u may think of, but confess 2 d owner of d dowry if u want ur sins 4given, lol
those 2 words are similes.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
Nobody helping me out here?
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Skii(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2011
Mehn,,,, shocked.so these things do happen, sad unbelievable!

and the woman would still lie with her husband

what in the world would make a woman consider such in the first place?? It baffles me,,,,

How "conjied" up can u get??
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Agybabe(f): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2011
If she was single, u committed fornication.
But married, adultery.
Sin is sin. Ask God for forgiveness.

What I hear people call that type of a person is "thinking killer, loneliness killer".
u were used as a tool to keep her company.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 15, 2011
I blame my gps for navigating me into this thread.
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2011
@agybabe
Do u know the bleeping wh*re invited me for a dinner party hosted by the returnee husband for friends and relatives this evening.
Some women r senseless and cramp in brain
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Skii(m): 1:09am On Dec 15, 2011
REALLY shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 15, 2011
@realty101,
Sorry, i bet ur gps lack latest software on navigations.
I swear if u make me roll for ground again,i go spam nairaland grin
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by born2boink(m): 3:34am On Dec 15, 2011
Once you sleep with anyone without marriage , you commit either adultery or fornication and hell fire without mercy is its reward
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by purefella(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2011
You are nothing but a bastard after you enjoy finish you come dey ask us here if u commit fornication who be ur pastor for here??
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Emeka72(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2011
@Crown-prince, hope u weren't referring 2 our own dearie freecoacoa on Nairaland Forum?
Re: Have I Committed Adultery? by Ranoscky(m): 2:40am On Dec 16, 2011
purefella:

You are nothing but a bastard after you enjoy finish you come dey ask us here if u commit fornication who be your pastor for here??
Take am easy ma guy. Wetin be your own sef? Where u see wey im say im enjoy the woman?, abi kata block your eye wey make u no see clear ni? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Romance Section: Settle Your Grievances Here / How To Find Out If Your Bf Is Cheating / Wen Last Did You Woo A Girl??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.