Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Cheat & Confess... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat & Confess... (1900 Views)

Confession Time:come In And Confess / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion. / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheat & Confess... by marvelck: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
How many girls or guys cheat on their partners and confess later nowadays? For where! if you're waiting for that kind confession, you go wait tire. Some do their confession after cheating on their partner, by being over nice to their spouse or girlfriend. by doing whatever she wants or ask him to do for her. and also by showering their partner with gifts or money to do some shopping (i.e. if the guy get money wel wel). and if the wife/girlfriend should dig deep enough, she'd discover that her boyfriend or husband don shit for church. And if na babe wey cheat on her boyfriend and con dey feel guilty (most of them dont feel guilty atimes), she'd be so loving and ready to give it to him anytime, anyday and anyhow, even if she's the type that does shakara atimes. But once she's feeling guilty for cheating on her boyfriend, she'd be sober and would want to use sex to cover up or compensate her boyfriend for what she did with another guy. And we have those who wouldn't want to make any demand whatsoever from their boyfriend or try to avoid him after cheating on him. A girl does this (avoid him for a while) cos she's afraid he might notice or suspect once he sets his eyes on her (yeah, it does happen like that some times)...so my dear my brother, most people hardly confess after cheating. they just keep quiet, filled with guilt and worried atimes. but hoping their partner would never get to know about it. Abi no be so?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by 190: 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Nor be so undecided
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2012
It is not totally true. Sometimes, the spouse might just realise that he/she has not bee treating the spouse well and decide to make amends. It is not necessary that he was cheating
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Lolajoy(f): 5:00am On Jul 15, 2012
undecided
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Andrew3(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2012
Its very simple, goes like this "honey pls am sorry, It was the work of the devil".
Re: Cheat & Confess... by angiemartinez(f): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2012
its beter u cheat n confes urslf dan tryn 2 cover it up. Believe me if u tel ur patner urslf d reaction wil be minimal comperd 2 wen he hears it 4rm smone cos u neva can tel hw he is goin 2 hear it.
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Sijo01(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2012
Hav never cheated so dnt kno hw its lik. cool cool
Re: Cheat & Confess... by amyg(f): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2012
I don't cheat so no need 4 d sori.
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2012
You don't cheat. Na una dey cheat pass. Why disguise both in real life and on a forum
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
::Andrew:::
Its very simple, goes like this "honey pls am sorry, It was the work of the devil".
Which kin devil be that?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by amyg(f): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
ice234: You don't cheat. Na una dey cheat pass. Why disguise both in real life and on a forum
Ice dear,v I ever cheated on u/r u mistaking me 4 sm1 else?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
Babe no vex... Was just a comment please don't take it personal. How you dey... Happy sunday
Re: Cheat & Confess... by amyg(f): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2012
U 2,How u dey
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
The two of you should get a room jorh
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd wetin be ur problem.... Abeg go sleep... Its time to sleep...

@Amyg am good oh.
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
ice234: Mynd wetin be ur problem.... Abeg go sleep... Its time to sleep...

@Amyg am good oh.
Sleep in broad daylight? I'd rather not
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yes oh... Just sleep to cool ur temperature.... It can help, u know
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Rexious(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2012
The use of the phrase 'IT WAS A MISTAKE' is sometimes annoying instead of confessing and allowing the victim come to terms with the nature of betrayal from the person he/she trusted. For me honesty pays in everything. If i cheats on my partner in anyway, the best closure for me is confession and i demand the same from my partner. Wringling around the truth is not the best.
Re: Cheat & Confess... by megareal: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2012
I dont cheat but Ive been tempted more than once. But even if I were to cheat, I wouldnt confess cos in the relationship am in, there can never be any room for forgiveness on my guy's part.
Apart from the above reason, others also fear for broken trust and loss of respect, thats why they cant confess.
Re: Cheat & Confess... by amyg(f): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd_44: The two of you should get a room jorh
We r already in a room
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
A private one
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
How private do u want the room..... Don't u hear she has never cheated... And me no wan tempt am
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
ice234: How private do u want the room..... Don't u hear she has never cheated... And me no wan tempt am
Who told you she has a BF?
Abeg babe, you get BF? Talk now oooo
Re: Cheat & Confess... by amyg(f): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Rm 202,wt our bibles casting out demons.mynd_44,r u a boy?so dis is y u v bn stalking me?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
Mynd abeg are u stalking her?
@amyg... Make I come the room come pray with you?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
Am trying to organise a playful where you too can meet and do whatever you want and you say I am stalking you. What's there to stalk?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Oh dear... Please try fix us up... I wan pray with her lol....
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2012
Ask her nah
Re: Cheat & Confess... by amyg(f): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
Lmao,wake up ice,r u sleeping?mynd,Mynd,MYNd,MYND!damn it
Re: Cheat & Confess... by ice234: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
**clean face***
Am awake now.... Was I dreaming?
What happened?
Re: Cheat & Confess... by 195(f): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wud u 3 shut d hell up
Re: Cheat & Confess... by Mynd44: 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
amyg: Lmao,wake up ice,r u sleeping?mynd,Mynd,MYNd,MYND!damn it
Abeg no put my name for this thing oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

DNA Test Proves Suspected Relationship Between My Brothers Wife And Their Pastor / Help! What To Do When A Married Ex Is Hitting On You? / Sex Questions: Answers To Question You Couldn’t Ask, 18+ Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.