Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? (13124 Views)

How Did You Achieve Financial Freedom This Year?? / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Alusiizizi(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2022
Unfortunately I didn't. Next year is "do or die" for me though.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Mcslize: 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Yes.

I found a temporary sugar daddy. kiss kiss

It has been the best thing ever.

Hope you didn't hijack your nick from the Young Thug song Magnolia.

Congrats for landing a sugar Daddy in the year 2022. I wish you land more in the coming year ahead.

Such an incredible achievement!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by silibaba: 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Don't believe anything here without pictures evidence.

Nairaland na cruise we dey catch here before you go drink sniper.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by jtjohn(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes, Beyond my expectation.what a faithful God we serve.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Brian47(m): 1:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
Lol
Nope
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Oyerinde16(m): 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2022
Not all, but I was to suffer a major financial embarrassment due to money hanging left and right, this embarrassment was coming from a close family friend... The embarrassment was building but I held on, on the last day, from nowhere, a man I consulted to work for me in 2016, paid him full #650k but absconded with my money with one excuse or the other... I received alert of 2.5m from no where, 3 days later a call came that he paid so so so amount into my account .. he began to apologise that he was cash strapped then but he also had it at the back of his mind he owed me... He said the money bailed him out and propelled him... He said he still owed me and wanted us to work on something's....na so I slap embarrassment commot for end of this year...

8 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by KOLLEE(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy

No but YES! God gave me free life and free sound health.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by generalwo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
To be a millionaire by the end of 2022 was my target and i made it.....

God did it for me.... Now I'm going for the kill in 2023....

I know God will do it for me again....

He has never failed, He will never fail...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Fakbrown: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
Omo I did not achieve, I just went into debt, we go again next year, we pray God step us up

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Trustedpronet: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2022
You mean the world cup goals? The last time I checked Nigeria is not having any goal post so where do you score your goal?
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
Worst year ever, my inheritance saved me else, I'd have been in the dirt. I pray and hope for better years

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Emeka71(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2022
dobnina:

No. I didn't
But I am still grateful I was able to achieve more than half and that's okay.
We try again next year and we keep pushing.
Me too I did but partially.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by meobizy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
I had no plans whatsoever. The things I require are situations out of my control. I can’t come and kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Freelancer2020(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
All thanks to God almighty, the beneficient and the merciful I really went through a lot this year without me knowing that God have a plan for me

I planned a lot at the beginning of this year and one of them was to be able to buy a land that will worth at least 1m, N I don't have 40k in my account till July and I had even lose hope but all thanks to God, I started collecting work late August and I made money I never see in my whole life, in short, I don't just buy a land, now I almost finish the house and I've spent more than 5m on it, May next year be more fruitful, hard and legit work pays.

10 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Illegal1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2022
On God
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by kkins25(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
2022, has been a very tough year, and sought of a year of awakening for me. It was in 2021 December that my senses kicked in and i realized disaster was lurking in the shadows and about to strike. First, My very good friend failed me in 2021, and completely disrupted my plans. Actions taken by family which i kicked against in the past has come back to bite us, with me(again, the person who kicked against it in the first place) bearing the brunt of it all.

Early 2022, then came the perils of careless decisions and refusals to curb the ego. My immediate younger sibling has a head loaded with starch. After failing to heed my advice, i would later have to bail him out of a terrible situation at the expense of my own plans.
Sometimes, I feel like Elijah Michaelson, being the most critical about decisions in the family, fore-warning them of disasters to come. They don't listen, then at the end of the day, I must be the one to save the day. Even more, the last born of the house had to drop out of school but would be returning when school resumes.

Although I had made moves to brace myself from the impact, the barricades weren't enough to hold the storms to come. My mind had reached breaking point; spazzing through the tracks of chaos. To maintain balance, my body responded- I developed off and on skin inflammation which forces me to sleep naked these days, and heavily reliant on moistening creams and Vaseline.

The start of 2022 reminded me of the poverty I once suffered during childhood. It was indeed a wake up call to reckless spending, on my part and other family members-especially my Father.

I intended to read more books this year; however, I ended up ghostwriting three. One in the self-help niche, the second in the medical science niche, and the final in the finance niche. I must certainly confess, if my plans had worked out in 2021, inflation that no one foresaw would have -again- crippled me. So, i guess, everything happens for a reason. Dare i say so. After all, it's been a almost half a year since i got paid in my national currency.

2023, I hope to develop better time management and curb the spasm of energy that causes me to become disoriented anytime i face a mental challenge. Sometimes, figuring out how to mince the right words causes my energy reserves to full up almost instantly, my imaginations then run amuck, leading me to have to get away from the stimulant, that is, work. The high surge in energy excites me immensely but further drains me of energy. I then go to sleep. Postponing the task for another day.

2022, Has been a very hard lesson, I am now more aware of the uncertainty of life and hope 2023 would be kinder.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Mrkumareze(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2022
Worst year, I lost my lovely best friend. May his soul keep resting in peace kiss

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Coolboy009: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
Not all really but I was able to achieve some. I was able to quit my time-consuming job and start my own business, which I never regretted.
I was also able to settle Dawn with the love of my life, and we are blessed with a wonderfully beautiful daughter. I thank God for the grace.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Robenna(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2022
I was foolish enough to not have a goal this year beginning

Bit I think if I did
I achieved a lot
I increased in my technological skill
And in my knowledge, fame, christian light
Like seriously if I should die
My worth will show in different areas where my life connects to
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by AdeOba11: 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2022
All thanks to God for his mercy over my life , I did archive 50% the remaining 50 is for a rent for my showroom for my furniture business I already saved half of the money for rent still hope on God to perfect my plans this year . My fellow nairalander pls pray for me .

2 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by mikaael(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2022
My goal was to stay alive and i am....so yes i achieved my goal for the year
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by comsirheed: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2022
I give thanks to Almighty Allah, a new baby boy makes me to erase all the disappointment of the year. We start again
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Lamasta(m): 2:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guest2008:
Just one month left my people. Were you able to accomplish what you aimed for at the beginning of the year?

As for me, I'm still hopeful on the God of the eleventh hour cheesy

All I can say is thank God for life
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by 1gbdata: 2:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
I don't have a Goal.
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by sircatherine45(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2022
saved up to 100k despite bills, travelling, investment and spending. E no easy.
Last year, I see shege.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by onome2013: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2022
With APCPDP , WITH WAS EXTREMELY IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by hustla(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
Yes, way more than I thought actually
Setting plans already for 2023 .. may God keep us till then and beyond
Merry Xmas everyone smiley
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by apache4: 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
My only achievement for the year is just "LIFE" and i am not proud of it ...

I wish Death upon myself for failing this year !!!

I wish Death to come take me even before the End of this year ...

I'm tired of living !!!

Spirit of Death Please Come and take me . cry
Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Brownshoe: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
PraiseHim4ever:
Yes! I was discharged and acquitted some months back, after staying 4years in prison awaiting trial. It's more than an achievement to me.
you achieve, infact ur own thanksgiving.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Your Goals/targets For This Year? by Karleb(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used Charm To Marry My Husband! / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister / Engagement List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.