Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,155 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) (5731 Views)

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) / Man Born Without Thighs Finds Love In Woman He Met On Facebook In New Mexico / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
FahBuLous:
Na this set of SIMPS we need to kill..

Meaning
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by FahBuLous: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Meaning
Read it again.. I'm sure you ain't blind.
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2022
FahBuLous:
Read it again.. I'm sure you ain't blind.

Violent words used, you've accomplished your aim, now what?
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Onedance: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bro she de Anambra and you de Lagos, give me her number make I chat her up.as her hookup price is 10k

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Konjiboii: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
I get that all the time. Once they see you flossing they always want to take advantage, me sef I don't take no prisoners.

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by aamir14t: 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
what indirect messageswhat indirect messages...
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by 3verblazing(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigerian girls no just get shame undecided

And to think her name is Peace o cheesy

How can you be billing your fellow student just because you feel you have a smelly kpekus to offer embarassed

Bia John, I'll advise you block and delete that girl's number. No good thing will ever come from her.
grin grin grin I see what you did there.
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by 3verblazing(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Brooo... this is a rear opportunity, never miss a whatsapp kpekus they are the best! To make her crave for you like ant crave for sugar, just credit her like 100 kpa! So she can get a bigger foam (Standford bridge). With that you have scured yourself subsequent away matches. Do this now before someone else outsmart you o. grin
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Tradepunter2: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Actually distance issue is far, Lagos to Anambra

Simp.... Loosing her Na waaaw
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by diogo23: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
Im confused right now, i got this girl number on WhatsApp and started chatting her up,
it was going well as you can see and i don't even want to date her o i just agreed on friendship first and we were flowing
but on the second day she called me and said her roommate is moving out so she needs additional 10k to add up to buy foam
which initially i said i don't have that money now and she said ok.
But the problem now is im scared of losing her and we've been flowing very well.so I'm just confused like should i wire her aza? really i need your advice.
Give her money if don't want to lose her stop looking for validation, i don't know why you guys is like this? Stupid set of lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Autobot05: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2022
Na wa o
We are losing our value because of simps like this
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Mcslize: 11:06pm On Nov 29, 2022
If only Op can learn from people like us, he will just be ok. Scared of loosing a girl? God forbid bad thing.

Op, you have a scarcity mindset and it will affect your dating lifestyle.

@ Bintabisiriyu
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Chris2863(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2022
Op, you need to pray for senses. I’m very serious guy

1 Like

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2022
Leoleo1:
You even need money for a better phone. No be tecno K7 or W3 be this? Pele
Lol I don laugh tire, why u wicked? Must u expose the phone? Jesus see wickedness
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
Theboy21:
If you know you try to zoom Op's name and his chicks name but ended up unsuccessful, don't worry VAR is always here for you:

Op: John
New chick (Biller): Peace

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Lolzzz u wicked

1 Like

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by imagrg(m): 5:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Toto made cheap by poverty made in Nigeria by Buhari's government.

Vote Obi in to end this hookup thing.
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by FahBuLous: 6:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Violent words used, you've accomplished your aim, now what?
Lemme go get suya and drink..
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:10am On Nov 30, 2022
Tradepunter2:

Simp.... Loosing her Na waaaw
Clap your hands, you too don contribute
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2022
Autobot05:
Na wa o We are losing our value because of simps like this
You too have been noticed, thanks for coming
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2022
Mcslize:
If only Op can learn from people like us, he will just be ok. Scared of loosing a girl? God forbid bad thing.

Op, you have a scarcity mindset and it will affect your dating lifestyle.

@ Bintabisiriyu

Ok Sir
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2022
FahBuLous:
Lemme go get suya and drink..

Wow, so dishing out violent words is your thing, you must be elenu, so After the suya and drink what next can you do to better your life?
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Mcslize: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Ok Sir

Why will you say, you don't want to loose a girl? That's the quick way of selling your self worth to any lady and acting all needy.

The lady won't value you once she discovers you can't do without her.

We've been in the industry for long. We know what's attainable and what not.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:
Im confused right now, i got this girl number on WhatsApp and started chatting her up,
it was going well as you can see and i don't even want to date her o i just agreed on friendship first and we were flowing
but on the second day she called me and said her roommate is moving out so she needs additional 10k to add up to buy foam
But the problem now is im scared of losing her and we've been flowing very well.so I'm just confused like should i wire her aza? really i need your advice.

Ashwo why you go dey buzz girl for whatsapp group you know her before...

What do you aspect to give you pussy for free
Na you find wahala na you dey complain say d wahala too much
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Lannister360: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Op don't be a simp, avoid beggers disguised as women.
Nor be only I don't want to loose her
She is a thief who wants to reap where she did not sow.
If you give her shishi, you be mumu, nor be insult, that's the truth.
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Afrobasic(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Flowing where

What exactly on that screenshot do you consider as flowing

Scared of losing what
You simps seriously need to be beaten with 2x2. angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Bintabisiriyu: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Ashwo why you go dey buzz girl for whatsapp group you know her before...

What do you aspect to give you pussy for free
Na you find wahala na you dey complain say d wahala too much

when people accuse and blame somebody else like this, check well well they themselves are doing it, you can save your advice for yourself cos it wasn't written there that i was buzzing anybody for free pussy.

1 Like

Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Makanaki127: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
No he vuwulence I day see as the gal name so,abi na my eye day pain me
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by FahBuLous: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bintabisiriyu:

Wow, so dishing out violent words is your thing, you must be elenu, so After the suya and drink what next can you do to better your life?
Eat more suya and drink.. cool
Re: Girl I Met On Whatsapp 2 Days Ago Billing Me Already (screenshots) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion / Married In School Bt Single @home / I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.