Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help (29843 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by lereinter(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2022
How come you married a witch as a wife?

It's a complicated case

You have to be ready to stay single and fortified for spiritual warfare

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Davidave(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2022
Tell your wife to go, be man enough... she is your blood and your first child, the earlier she accepted that the better for her.

No matter what don't ever allow a woman to make you choose between her and your blood or family. They are very manipulating set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Blue86(m): 10:59am On Nov 30, 2022
Please, nothing must happen to that daughter.

Men should know to put their foot down, and let their yes be yes, and no be no.

This is becoming like wicked step mother stories.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Antoeni(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2022
unwife Her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:47am On Nov 30, 2022
Your wife is a wicked stepmother according to Nollywood movies lol
Jokes apart, I don't think you need this forum to tell you what to do. You should keep your promise to your late wife and protect your daughter at all cost. She's vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by yesloaded: 11:48am On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
Since my wife want her to leave and the child is already depresses.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

If you allow her treat your step daughter anyhow, one day she will shift same treatment to your children

She's not the one financing the house so what's the problem here?

I've seen people who have their own daughter still adopt someone's else daughter

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by malel1: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

Dude that girl represents God to u , what ever u do to her, is God u did it to .

Ignore ur wife , if she insists biko take ur wife back to her people before she in the quest to poison the girl , poisons ur whole family.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by ebenmosi360(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2022
This case is serious, I suggest u speak to ur wife again, beg her and let her promise u she won't maltreat the child and make her understand she has no one except the both of u and let peace reign. If u give that child to another person wey no be her biological parent na so suffer go take start for the child life. I also suggest u disband the idea of renting another place for ur wife that's like creating another set of problem entirely.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Promise47(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2022
Oga your wife is very wicked insesive you no pray before you marry her she is showing you her real colour woman too bad I swear Nigeria na Error I pray make I no marry mistake
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by sammirano: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2022
Very good decision if she accepts, if not, you have to consider her leaving. But as man supporting man, the word of a man should mean something. You made a promise, stand by it. Although you should have informed her from day one and state your rules. Well move forward and resolve the issue.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2022
when you want to remarry, you should have marry a widow or a well to do single mom

remarrying single lady as a single dad ain't easy, anyway man up, you're the husband in the house and your order stands

as for your decision renting a house for them, I can't against it because this your wife might be advised to either poisoned her or go diabolical for her

in whatever decision you might settle with, I just want to remind you that man remain the head of the family, so don't allow any lady do nonsense or seized your Ctrl, very important
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by callthefred: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Personally I think I support your decision. Hopefully it will help reset your wife's brain. What's exactly the problem in raising a child. Also, you should approach the court and legally adopt that first child. Life is unpredictable, that girl may eventually become the most successful in the family and she may need to help her younger ones climb the ladder of life. Perfect the adoption and she becomes your legal child. Don't be pushed into sending her away please.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by michlins(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2022
It's just a matter of time before she will extend such wickedness to your own biological kids.

Better take her away now

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by sukkot: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
BROTHER your GOD ORDAINED WIFE is your first wife. throw this new jezebel out of your house and be a father to your children. must you fools always get married ? cant you stay alone ?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by lolu2019: 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Pursue ur wife comot for house with her children. Make she know how e dey pepper for body.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Promise47(m): 11:54am On Nov 30, 2022
Oga your wife is very wicked insesive you no pray before you marry her she is showing you her real colour woman too bad I swear Nigeria woman na Error I pray make I no marry mistake rent another house for your wife and her children you stay with those 4 children if she no agree divorce her ASAP immediately no waste time she is a mistake for a wife and mother
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Jpblessed(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

So many contradictions in your write up, i can barely wrap my head around it.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by ebbo(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2022
Boss pls send that witch of a wife back to where she comes from before she poisons you. She can never be a good wife.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Curious345: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Sad
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Arrise: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2022
If she is up to secondary school and you can afford it send her to a boarding school.
Before you do that negotiate with your current wife that she’ll have to be very accommodating to her during breaks otherwise you’ll rent another house for her.
If she is a good person she would be OK with this compromise. If not, be watchful of how she is with your own biological kids that are not hers.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by RZArecta(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

it's better you take control of your house before that woman kills your daughter and claims it's an accident. Quite alright, you should have told her from the start but if she'll not be reasonable at this simple request you made then be very careful from now till the girl gets married. I know women and they can be very determined devils. Be on guard in both ways for that innocent girl. Pay for the apartment, get some soldiers and send her out. If she comes back, that girl is good as dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Minjim: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2022
That's women for you. If reverse was the case she'll expect you to treat hers like she's yours.

And judge your every actions
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by consumer: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Priapus69 post=118781724]Options
1. Divorce your wife
2. Send your daughter to your late wife's relative
3. Divorce your wife and send your daughter to your late wife's relative
4. Nothing [/quote. I pick and support option one just divorce her straight period.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by dreu2fine(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Your wife should leave your house
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by DonClericuzo: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

It's never a good experience to loose a wife so early in life, but to be honest , after having four children, you should have waited a little longer to marry another wife, some men with more understanding would have waited to see the children grow older before marrying another woman to the home,be as may, your response is also commendable, please take that girl as your daughter and fulfilled your vow to your late wife and see God bless you.

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by doctuw(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Red flag! Your wife is a bad person. She will do the same to your biological children. Beware! If I were you, let her chose between staying with you or she leaves. You are not a single man now.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Blissguts: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I think you have to look at it this way : don't just rush with the advise of those calling your second a bad person / insisting you take the child ahead of your 2nd wife - no. It requires wisdom here.

One again, I realise she's not acting so with the others who are still children of your first wife. So it cancels out that point of she being a bad person or getting the child ahead of her.

Then what ?

Find out exactly why she wants the girl to leave - its not because she didn't give birth to her. Find out that exact reason. And weigh it with this reality : women hate competition.

When you've found it out (which I feel it'll be most likely towards the competition reason ) then from there, assure her of that not happening as in she (her and hers) isn't going to be in competition with the girl. That you're like a father to her, but not forgetting what is expected of you too, to the other children.

This is where the main issue could be steering from.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
ahnie:
Your wives just showed u her true colors.
What's her problem seff?
Oga pray she doesn't poison the child.

This's what I would do....she never dey ready to marry,it's either she calms down and act reasonable it better still oga pls kick her out of the house.

Pls no body should quote me

I concur

Who knows if she won't or hasn't started poisoning his kids' minds against the girl

FEAR THIS GENDER WEY DEY BEND PISS(I'm sorry for this capital letters

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by FireUpNow(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2022
Stay to your promise but don't ever forget that you need peace in your home so be wise and deal with the problem as a wise man. Also call the elders of your family and your wife's family. Get on a round table and trash things out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.