Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help (29845 Views)

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by placeofallure(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
Since my wife want her to leave and the child is already depresses.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

Ah Ah! Women! What has changed? Absolutely nothing! Whether she is your biological child or not hasn't changed anything, she wouldn't eat more food, she wouldn't be lazier so what exactly is exactly your wife's problem? She's just being difficult over nothing. She's not a nice person, she has been faking it. You can send the child to me jare if you guys don't want her. I'll take care of her.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by sphinixs2: 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

I am a married man and I have six children. When I met with my first wife she was a single mother of 1 girl she was a years 6 months we got married when she was 5 years old.
We had 3 children together making them 4 unfortunately we lost her in 2016 during the birth of our twins.

Before she passed on she asks me to promise her that if anything happened to her I should never send her daughter back to her family to experience the same thing she went through in there hands.
I have promised her that the child is mine and she will never go anywhere the day she will leave my house will be on her wedding day.
I have also promised her that nothing will happen to her and we will grow old together. Unfortunately we lost her and I have continued being a father to all four children and I have never treated my step daughter differently.

I have since remarried and we are blessed with twins. When I met with my current wife I didn't tell her that my step daughter is not my biological child she knew she was my first child.
She has been a part of me ever since she was 1 plus and I didn't think it was necessary telling my wife she was not my child.

She was treating all four children good until my wicked aunty has spill the beans which I have apologised for not telling her in the first and I have asked her to continue being a good mother she was before knowing the truth.
But she refused saying I didn't tell the truth and the child should go and leave with her mom family. I have explained to her the reason why she cannot stay with them to no avail and I ask her not to tell the child the truth but she has told her.

It wasn't easy for her knowing the truth she asks me if I will take her back to her mom people I said no. She is still my child and she will not go anywhere and I will resolve the problem very soon.

Unfortunately my wife has totally changed so much toward the child and I hate coming home seeing her crying all the time. She feel insecure in the house knowing that she is not the biological child of the house.

Talking to my wife was to no avail she has insist that the child must go back to her mother family or they will be not peace.

I reported the problem to her people nothing was done and we are still dealing with the same thing everyday.

Honestly speaking I hate being in such a messy situation but I will not send her back to her mom family she is my first child and I have made a promise to my late wife that the day the child will leave my house it will be the day she will get married.
I have come to conclusion I will not divorce her but I will rent a 2 bedroom apartment for her to be staying with the twins while I continue staying with the four children in my house I owe the house.

I haven't told her anything about my decision yet and I want to know if getting her own house will help the situation. This is where I need your advice nairalanders what do I do in this situation?

I think you are on the right track... Especially as nothing can be traced as the root of her sudden change to your daughter. No one knows, she just might wake up one day to turn against your other children not from her. It's best to let peace reign. Women can be terrible!
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Elclamour(f): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2022
Please stand your ground for that girl, n I won't advice you send Ur wife away with your twins or else u won't see those kids again n even if u do they will hate you, reason is because she will bad mouth u to them.

Record the bad treatment ( CCTV) of the girl, Send Ur wife packing since she can't love like a mother.
Take custody of the twins n all Ur kids, if she wants to fight, then take it to court. U have evidence that she can't love or care for child.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by cedricksly: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

you are a good man... And may your days be long on earth... I pray you don't die untimely no before old age, so that you can see her through life till another man(her husband) is ready to continue from where you stop.... I SUPPORT YOUR DECISION, if she can't accept her as yours I doubt what would happen when you leave both of them and go on a journey... And your Aunty with the busy mouth, cut her away from your family and warn her strictly to stay off.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Untube: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Please go ahead with your plan @opp.

If she's truly your wife, she will not treat your first child bad regardless of how she became your first child. Some women are heartless. If I were you, I will rather divorce her than getting the apartment for her but because she is a mother to your twins, please get her the separate apartment and tell the wicked aunty to stay very far away from your family.

You need to make that child(first child) happy again. Please don't let one evil woman put you in trouble. If things turn bad for you, she will leave. Please unite your children and let them leave happily. This is the only way you will be blessed and not see the wrath of Almighty God. Don't make same silly mistake my friend made back then coz of his love for his new wife. Women are evil, please stand on the convenant your made with your late wife and see how God will continue to bless you.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Pakwel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Blissguts:

I think you have to look at it this way : don't just rush with the advise of those calling your second a bad person / insisting you take the child ahead of your 2nd wife - no. It requires wisdom here.

One again, I realise she's not acting so with the others who are still children of your first wife. So it cancels out that point of she being a bad person or getting the child ahead of her.

Then what ?

Find out exactly why she wants the girl to leave - its not because she didn't give birth to her. Find out that exact reason. And weigh it with this reality : women hate competition.

When you've found it out (which I feel it'll be most likely towards the competition reason ) then from there, assure her of that not happening as in she (her and hers) isn't going to be in competition with the girl. That you're like a father to her, but not forgetting what is expected of you too, to the other children.

This is where the main issue could be steering from.

Foolish woman talk.. You know from the first 3 words I knew I was reading what a lady wrote. And I know you can do worst than what his wife is doing now. Foolish woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by lucky4west: 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Please endeavour you keep the promise you made to your late wife.

If I'm in your shoes, I'll place much value on that child than on the woman that called herself my wife.
...i like people like you who reason well...come take drink bro, oil de your head. i de ikeja
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Yankee101: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
Sounds like a story
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by dododawa1: 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
SIMPLE PROBLEM
1) send d chil to your good family or her good Mother family for peace to reign.
2)watch out for your others children against d woman in lines
3)Not a good wife,use your plan B.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Pakwel(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Ah! It's such a messy situation and I don't think I've ever imagined myself as being a father (especially to more than 1 or 2 kids) or husband to anybody. I just wanna be left alone.

However, I think the man should firstly admit that he was wrong by not informing the wife before marriage about the little girl. Even if he can die for the girl, it's a must to open up on some sensitive things to your to-be spouse because little things can mess up the beautiful union.

He should separate from that lady and both of them should rethink about their union, vows and way forward.

Also, the guy seem to be the "my family, my family" type of person, hence the reason his aunt could be so reckless, disrespectful and insensitive to have gone behind his back to deliver a message she wasn't sent. Nobody dare try that with me because I restrict and limit my relationship with everybody in the family except my parents.

Also, he should put a stop to breeding. I really don't know why he'd go ahead and remarry and now he's got 6 kids. Well, it's his choice and I must respect it.

So, your turn, what would you have advised him?

The reason this guy didn't tell her is because. The second wife will turn that child to a slave. She won't attend schools the other once attend. She will beat her over little things. Everyone will get 3 meat. She will give that girl chicken was and neck to eat. E be like say you no know women.. them be hateful and harmful people

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Sweetvie: 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2022
Trust me, she is only treating others nice bcoz she knows they're yours and they'll report to you. She is really wicked
She is not a wife / mother material i swear
Fear her smiley
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Pimine: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2022
UnusualEmissary:
Modified:

God help you OP undecided
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Chris2863(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
Your wife is wicked, devilish, evil, jealous……! I have been looking for bad words to qualify her with but I’m short of words but then, thunder go fire her.

But you self; with four children, you still remarried instead of you to take good care of them sad shocked. You have seen what you were looking for nah.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Mrpreshy1: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2022
I advise you stand with your decision as you already made a promise to your late wife. She is just selfish that’s all.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Kaido: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

You are a good man.

Please whatever you do, don't send her back.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by highbee02: 12:44pm On Nov 30, 2022

Problem solved, threaten her that you will marry a new wife, I support polygamy in this type of situation.

The opposite gender is dubious
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by RomanGreen: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
If something bad happens to you God forbid, that woman will definitely maltreat your own kids from the first woman. Better divorce that wicked woman now o. A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Foodqueen:
She will soon start maltreating your own biological children too.

Wickedness is in her dna
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Okpokpo09: 12:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
You better be careful with that kind of woman because if she find out you have a plan of renting an apartment for her n her kids, she might poison you to die first. Fear women . My advice is for you to take your kids from your first wife and rent a house for yourself. Do not let her know you’re about moving out. The house is still yours since you got the papers and everything, and then watch her from afar and see how her life will be. I’m almost in same shoes as yours . No matter what you did she will never love that child and eventually if anything happens to you now, she’ll treat your other kids as bastards and her own will inherit everything.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by lucky4west: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
you are a real man and you have the solution already, send that poisonous woman away to stay far away from your first four children...she is an evil woman...when the dust has settled divorce her.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by kingBolton: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
Hope you have a will that includes your children with your late wife? Cause if you go to the great beyond, your current wife will show them shege.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Techwitch(f): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2022
You are the real father of that child. Don't say you are not, because if you were to be in the west, you would be the only legal father,She knows no one.
Please tell the child you are her real dad, and she should not mind your wife or Aunt,she will believe you
And please take good care of yourself,if you die, that girl will really suffer. I wish I could take the girl away from you and take care of her.
This is why i love western countries, they would have taken the child away from you

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Lukuluku69(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Gudfadah:
Good evening nairaland.

Reason with her. Life is a mystery. Circumstances can and do change.

It could be her own kids in thee same position too ..

Reason with her with beautiful examples.

Good luck.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by kurlz(f): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=118784816][/quote]

What if she agrees to let the girl stay but poisons her?
The best is to severe the two of them. They should not be together under sane roof.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Untube: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pakwel:

The reason this guy didn't tell her is because. The second wife will turn that child to a slave. She won't attend schools the other once attend. She will beat her over little things. Everyone will get 3 meat. She will give that girl chicken was and neck to eat. E be like say you no know women.. them be hateful and harmful people

You have valid points. Something's are better kept secret than revealing it to women. Like my elders used to say, women will always be a women. The jobless aunty is evil, she is not happy that they are happy.

The opp had convenant with his late wife, and opp must defend dah convenant with his last blood. And we should not forget that we talking about orphan here, they should be protected by all means.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Okpokpo09: 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2022
If you can’t endure it, kill her first that way she’ll meet with your first Wife and receive some beating from her. Maybe by now she’ll be a title holder over there
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by NoToPile: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Nawa ooo.

What exactly was the difference?

Even the child didn't know you are not her biological Father, so what changed when she learnt you were not the biological dad.

When someone says she's my daughter do you go ahead to ask if adopted daughter or step daughter. We have a very long way to go in this our country. She was not hidden from your wife, she knew her as your daughter, she discovered its a step daughter not biological and all hell let loose?

People can be mean sha.

As for that Yeye Aunty, Chochocho Nigeria Limited she will get served.

OP just know that since the girl is being maltreated, your own biological children with your first wife will also be maltreated i. It's just a matter of time.

I don't even understand what her problem is, I have 4 kids I told you I have 4 kids before we got married, you knew and accepted the 4 kids you now discovered one was adopted or a step daughter and you are angry what exactly changed?

When someone says these are my children then they are doesn't matter if they are biological or adopted.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Olugboye226(m): 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Kudos to you Sir, for standing by your promised. How I wish if your new wife can consider and respect your late wife last wish. Did she think it's her wish to leave four children behind, knowing fully well that another woman is going to take over responsibility. Keep trying to settle this amicably and let her understand why you need to be a good husband and father to your children. Shalom!
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Kaido: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
placeofallure:

Ah Ah! Women! What has changed? Absolutely nothing! Whether she is your biological child or not hasn't changed anything, she wouldn't eat more food, she wouldn't be lazier so what exactly is exactly your wife's problem? She's just being difficult over nothing. She's not a nice person, she has been faking it. You can send the child to me jare if you guys don't want her. I'll take care of her.
You have a good heart.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by OhiOfIhima: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Richy4:

I will also pay a visit to that my aunt on a fine Saturday with the kids and thank her in the presence of her husband for setting my house on fire.. if I was to be in your shoes sad

Honestly, if I am in dis guy's shoe, the way I go treat that my aunty eeh, if she sees me and snake coming from different directions, she may likely take d snake direction. The woman called aunty is just an evil.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by rumenase(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
OP your situation is a dicey one, send the girl to a boarding house for now while you seek solution.
Re: My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help by Rochasstatue(f): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
It appears you didn't wait a lot more before you remarried.
You should have allowed the kids grow into their teens before bringing another woman into the house.
Second mistake was initially not telling her about the status of the baby girl.
You did it intentionally and it is a breach of trust.
You ought to have discussed this issue openly before remarryijg but you hid it from her.
Third mistake was that with kids already you shouldn't have remarried so quickly and fathered a set of twins so fast.
You can't win a war with a woman that runs your home.
She will employ collateral damage to rail road you into succumbing.
Send that girl to your loud mouthed aunty or to your sisters.
You can't win a war started by a woman living under the same roof with you.
Start making contingency plans.
A man has to be proactive and forward looking.
Stop behaving like akpa amu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / Mother Rescues Daughter From 6ft Python After Waking To Find Snake Wrapped / Beware! Sunatu Bush Where Male Youths Rape Students (video Of Victims)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.