Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147431 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
laudate:

Aganga family is partly Edo and partly Lagos. Haven't you heard of the Aganga-Williams family of Lagos?
okay

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by vicadex07(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
vicadex07:
grin
Karmic thread...
karma is a very bad girl...
grin

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EponOjuku: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Afam4eva:

E be like say these people no know as e dey go. We sef for east dey find country wey we go merge wiith. We been dey reason cameroon sef but e be like say the grass no even get green talkless of it being greener. Na die all of us dey cos our marginalization no be here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4068379/what-heck-going-southern-cameroon

And the weeping and gnashing of teeth continues in the land of the flatheaded clowns.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EponOjuku: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
August 27, 2011.
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized..

October 1, 2017
Afam4eva:

E be like say these people no know as e dey go. We sef for east dey find country wey we go merge wiith. We been dey reason cameroon sef but e be like say the grass no even get green talkless of it being greener. Na die all of us dey cos our marginalization no be here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by superstar1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2017
Descendants of Cain, Osus, Ojukwus, the Ugandan Developers, Wailers, flateenoskys, clowns from the land of crime red mud and gully erosion, Gala Sellers, 2by2 inches shop owners, Children of Hatred and adherents of Shukuamaka Druggie Bambiala will forever hate this thread.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by superstar1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
superstar1:
How shallow and myopic can some people from the east of the Niger be.

Definitely the red mud has blocked their eyes, thereby limiting their vision.

5years is indeed a very small time.

Thread bookmarked for some idiotic bush babies, that will soon start whining about marginalisation, writing letters to UN and ICC.

I am a prophet. Those clowns truly behaved in accordance with my prophesy 2years ago!!!

They are damn too predictable.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
superstar1:
I am a prophet. Those clowns truly behaved in accordance with my prophesy 2years ago!!!

And verily, verily I say unto thee oh wise one, thy prophecies have come to pass....! Thou art truly the man! cool

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by CrtlAltDel: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
superstar1:

Nostradamus grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Lloydfolarin: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
I warned these fucking greedy animals called Igbos then that nothing last forever

It's only a foolish man that ll see Jonathan administration and say it's not an Igbo presidency. These animals dominated everywhere...

I was shocked that the same people who usually cried of marginalisation were quiet with glaring marginalisation of Yorubas in Jonathan administration. I thought they ll naturally hate to see someone in position they complained about and hate so much but i didn't know i was in for a shock. They were celebrating the marginalisation of Yorubas and Northerners but look at them today...

In 60s, they formed political alliance with the North they hate so much today against the interest of Yorubas until their coup.

Very useless animals

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2017
Bumped.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bumping.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2017
teeheheeeheeheeheehee
Yibpeeps

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Another bump.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
YibPeeps = YibboFeeful = OmoNna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 7lives: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
agentofhell:
people can dig sha. kudos to omo oduduwa for this, it show that we are intelligent

People can dig?, ever heard of " IYAN OGUN ODUN " ?.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 9:12am On Oct 10, 2017
YibPips
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2017

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Bumping to keep it real.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Ti hi hi hi hi

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
We never forget o!!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by aribisala0(m): 7:47am On Oct 23, 2017

Afam4eva:

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cheapy: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2017
Internet never forget.karma is inevitable.

My Yoruba people were shouting marginalized during Jonathan administration and sold us a tyrant, an Islamic extremist, a man who doesn't give a Bleep about them.

What then what will yoruba be shouting now in this present administration. A administration solely brought by the west.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mariory(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bump

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
omenka:
This thread is a historical goldmine!
Omenka! I know say you go dey here. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by vicadex07(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
wink
vicadex07:

grin
cheesy
vicadex07:

grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
vicadex07:
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by laudate: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
dexentity:
This thread is a good example of 'karma is a bitch' and 'revenge is best served cold'

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:
I warned these fucking greedy animals called Igbos then that nothing last forever

It's only a foolish man that ll see Jonathan administration and say it's not an Igbo presidency. These animals dominated everywhere...

I was shocked that the same people who usually cried of marginalisation were quiet with glaring marginalisation of Yorubas in Jonathan administration. I thought they ll naturally hate to see someone in position they complained about and hate so much but i didn't know i was in for a shock. They were celebrating the marginalisation of Yorubas and Northerners but look at them today...

In 60s, they formed political alliance with the North they hate so much today against the interest of Yorubas until their coup.

Very useless animals

may your romance with the north be forever. Oya say amen grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by bkool7(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Right back at you!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Cinkq: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lloydfolarin:

Very useless animals
may your wisdom continue to increase.
You warned them but they would not listen now they are bitting their fingers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Justiceleague1: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
PointB:
@Topic,

If Yoruba feel marginalised, they should hold ACN responsible for siding with Tambuwal to deny them of the House Speakership slot. GEJ did all he could, but the myopic ACN leaders decided to sell to the highest bidder - the IBB-Atiku backed Tambuwal.

the ever myopic and blind ppl shouting Karma karma will never acknowldge this..

Blind ewedu slaves,keep on shouting karma...what affects any part of the south affects the entire south..
Real blind and confused ppl.

Tinubu connived with ibb and tambuwal and sold away the s.west speakership slot to the north and this amala ppl from God knows where are still heaping the blame on Igbos till today,what a big shame! I have never seen a tribe that so loves making mockery and fool of itself..shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.