Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (148000 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
magoo10:
Let us not mock them they need our support now and remain our brothers,there is always a reason for everything

Sprumbabafather:

Please don't mock them in their time of pain. Its wrong to kick a man when he is down. They may have done wrong, but they will come back to their senses.

My heartfelt sympathy goes out to my Benue brothers. May God comfort you all.
That na the Ebola people their way ,bad mouth na their trade mark.

Later on they will wonder why no one loves them]
They are the most spiteful serpents to crawl this earth

12 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
dabossman:

This is what is called politics. What did you expect, that the opposition would support GEJ in a situation that made him look bad?Are the PDP giving kind words to Buhari and the APC now over the herdsmen's killings? Please try and understand how politics works and stop being overly sentimental.

These folk reason in binaries like 4 year olds. Everything is good or bad black or white If I give you a sweet I like you if I don't I hate you
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Mogidi: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2018
omonnakoda:

Talk naa
Wetin make I talk?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 4:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:

Wetin make I talk?

Word
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by shegoly(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
mbatuku1:
I thought they were cool with regionalism?

I've never seen a bush Yoruba girl like you. Are you sure you're not remotely 'ijebu' or grew up there? For a born and bred Lagosian to be this crude? I fear o.
so wat do u mean....... ijebu pple are not human abi.......kontinue
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yoruba marginalization

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
We will never forget

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2018
joeyfire:

I want to ask you a question, was Azikiwe not a ceremonial president?? Not even as powerful as a First Lady? What power would be have had to impose two unqualified Igbo men in the region of Awolowo that he respected and almost feared? You haven't given me the facts that I asked for by the way. You are only stating your theory not facts. Please don't overlook the fact that the mayor of our then capital was a fulani man and the chief accountant Mr. Willoughby was a Yoruba man.

So are you implying that Zik stayed away to avoid the coup? Well I can say this... If Zik was part of the coup then why did he need to "run away". He could as well have stayed knowing he wouldnt have been touched. You see, all conjecture and opinion but not facts. Are you also alluding to the fact that Okpara invited President Makarios to avoid the coupists?? These sorts of speculations can be twisted any way. Its unfortunate that politicians like Akintola and Ahmadu Bello polluted the air with all these types of prejudice and bigotry.

Akintola told lies in that his hate speech and its very unfortunate the type of legacy he left behind.

Not only was he a ceremonial president . It was a parliamentry system. He with his party NCNC joined the NPC in a coalition government. That meant a power sharing arrangement. Under a parliamentary system if he withdrew support from the government there would have to be elections immediately. That is how the parliamentary system works. So he had a share of Ministerial appointments and other government appointments by RIGHT not jus privilege

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
aribisala0:
Won't work stick to the topic Why are you now crying like goats for Biafra when you were ccelebrating then what you believed to be Yoruba marginalization.

Why don't you take Afam4eva 's advice and go to Oga Jonat
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by EvilMetahuman: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ermmm
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
chino11:
yorooba marginalization and continued pauparisation is a welcome development to Nigerians, ofcos Nigeria will be a better place minus yoroobas
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
chino11:

You are quite pathetic. The yooroba people deserve all the punishment they are getting now for wasting 8yrs thru Obasanjo, no infrastructural development, no education, he made sure that Ndigbo are effectively schemed out politically. In the case of your yabbing no yorobaman including you has the gut and liver to deal with any Igboman let alone me, even if we have the rare opportunity of coming to meet one on one. What I have written earlier was not because yorooba people has done anything personal to me but because of how you daft yoorobas attack anything Igbo on the NL. I challenge you today whatever you have wished me or any Igboman is sent to you in multiple folds. May you fail in anything Igboman is part of, may you be cursed as you continue in your drive against the Igbos, may your suffering surpass any worst situation you can ever imagine. May whatever evil you wish anybody continue to dwell in your household. As the Igbos are holding sensitive positions today in Nigeria may you never benefit from it, as we did not benefit from the Obj wasted 8yrs ruin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
chino11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My brother this is horrible, wanting their cake back after eating it. Are they not really cursed people? Yorooba land remains the most backward in Nigeria, the north is even far better than them.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
OkparaIgbo:
Wait didnt a Yoruba man rule Nigeria for 8yrs, This dudes are cursed to be frank how dare them say GEJ is marginalizing them, what did their brother i mean the baboon faced man undecided undecided do for them during the 8yrs.
I have never seen a stupid tribe like the Yorubas, mehn must suck to be that foolish cry cry cry
Keep crying fools, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
chino11:

Ofcos GEJ used the Aso Rock police detachment to throw useless yooroba leaders out
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
alex14:

grin These ngbatis are bunch of shameless goons. They stated that they don't want to be in mainstream politics anymore as they recoiled back to their regional enclave, only for them to change mouth that they want to be in mainstream again undecided, what a shame. I guess after recoiling back to their pathetic region, they discovered that their tin god tinubu has cornered all the money to himself alone, hence the "about-turn" syndrome that the yorubus are known for was activated.

Talk about being neither here nor there,,,like being slippery like catfish, you can never get a firm grip on the yorubas in terms of where they stand on any issue.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
Arysexy:
where are the yorigba chest beaters that were chunning out all kinds of grammar like '' we are sophisticated'' after election? useless tiger-whisker-Yoruba-hypocrite-beggars.

Its abomination to be a yorigba, bunch of cowards!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
emmalexabl:
MGBATI (Elders) LUNATICS. . .on the loose once more , wish GEJ handed them over to BOKO, Useless people ,ndi ofe mmanu, ndi oji aka ekpo nshi. .mttchew.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
omonnakoda:
5 years later.......
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
idrizzle07:
5 years later, the table don turn. Waoo
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
theV0ice:
So a thread like this existed?? shocked

Considering what has transpired or has been said since Jega announced election winner on April 1st, truly i can conclude that Nigerians can be very hypocritical
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
MugabeRobert:
The pathetic scums from the land of evolving apes are now paying homage to a cattle herder not to forget them.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mynd44:

I hope you people will not deviate from your words now....
Should we say it is okay for Buhari and APC to be unjust to the SS and SE states?

Afam4eva:

My statement should not be taken out of context. I want to believe that when I made the statement, it appeared that the Yoruba's were demanding what belonged to PDP at the time. I'm not sure. I have to go over the thread again.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
after1:

Sunday Ukwumgum, God punish you for your lies. Shameless liar, even that your fat ugly pan cake faced wife will curse you for this barefaced lies. Jesus!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
after1:

That bastard is a liar. The skinny hungry fool called Sunday Ukwungum was disgraced here by some guys. I will call them to come splash his pics here soon.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
disumusa:
ibo are higly engulf with frusration in there counry, that is very sad. No single apointment yet, instead buhari went appoint ex-millitant director, this is funny.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Larriekay:
igbo shld also go and meet PDP now for marginalisation o. Igbos are truly foolish.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nakamora: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

Do to others what you want others to do to you.

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by CONFAMA: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go bump bump bump
grin
Igbo kwenu!

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Rolings: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
We have always known the ibos are just crying marginalization now because they have lost out.

Karma is a b***h

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by 0monnak0da: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2018
Never forget

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (84) (Reply)

Election Results With Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence / More Pictures From PDP Southwest Mega Rally in Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.