Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH (147430 Views)

Buhari Rumoured To Have Met Jonathan’s Loyalists In Paris - PMNewsnigeria.com / 23 LG Chairmen Follow Wamakko To APC •why We Met Jonathan In Aso Rock -G5 Govern / The Night Buhari Met Jonathan Face-to-face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:32am On Jan 27, 2018
Sinedu Ha malate?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 2:33am On Jan 27, 2018
PearlStreet:
Afam4eva and his co fallen angels, This thread is a monument to your hypocrisy and dubious personalities. The whole world can now see that you're generational crybabies whose specialty is in causing trouble when you're outclassed, outplayed and outperformed by the more strategic, more intelligent and more visionary yorubas.

Your elders ate your inheritance while you cheered them on Hence, you're left with no option than to serve others.

I really pray you lot are foolish enough to continue with this madness into 2023 and let's see mass suicide in your areas when another Yoruba man becomes the President.

To the fallen angels and disgraced fellows mentioned below, I would come back here to pick your monikers and tag your flat heads whenever Igbos complain of marginalisation.

Afam4eva,
Sunofgod
Chino11
aljharem
Gidson12
PointB
otokx
phreakabit
Ti hi hi hi hi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 9:30am On Jan 27, 2018
aljharem:
this people are funny u know. Just i thought this people want to eat there cake and have it again

they all voted for ACN thus they want regional government ie fedralism

yet they still want the advantages of being in the mainstream politics
abeg make them go sit down angry
Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and stillAl_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet On a Tinubu if they feel marginalized /quote]
when it is time they should go meet tinubu there master
Erimoseleke
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nku5: 9:55am On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin

Enjoy your new status

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nku5: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2018
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway that Jona almost finished before leaving office 3 years ago, Buhari stopped it last year. SMH

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/another-contractor-julius-berger-suspends-work-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/amp/
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nku5: 10:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Jona within 3 years gave you people Water in Osun State after 40 years. No be only marginalization grin

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/aregbesola-commends-fgs-ilesa-water-works-project

What has Buhari done for Yorubas in his three years of office?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by Omololu2121: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2018
nku5:
Lagos-Ibadan Expressway that Jona almost finished before leaving office 3 years ago, Buhari stopped it last year. SMH

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/another-contractor-julius-berger-suspends-work-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/amp/
you are so sick if you believe this nonsense, nothing was done on lagos-ibadan express way during the tenure of the clueless one

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by nku5: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
Omololu2121:
you are so sick if you believe this nonsense, nothing was done on lagos-ibadan express way during the tenure of the clueless one

No need to argue with you.

http://worldstagegroup.com/wap/readnews.php?id=9379

Lagos House praises Jonathan over Lagos-Ibadan Expressway reconstruction

WorldStage Newsonline-- Lagos State House of Assembly (LAHA) on Saturday in Lagos commended President Goodluck Jonathan over the reconstruction of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

The President on Friday flagged off the reconstruction of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway with a pledge that the N167 billion-project would be completed in 48 months.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), Mr Bisi Yusuf, the Chairman, House Committee on Commerce and Transportation said, “I give kudos to him because many lives have been lost as a result of the bad road.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
aljharem:

gbamm

where did you get that from ?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
aljharem:

gbamm

where did you get that from ?

mbatuku1:

He's a yoruba man like you.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
oodualover:

Flaat head
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
oodualover:

That guy is not edo but Ebowl. Ask that thing why they cry marginalization under Buhari regime when Minister for education is Ebowl. Minister for trade and investement is Ebowl, deputy senate president is Ebowl, and so on.
Why are Ebowls complaining that they are marginalized?
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
vicadex07:

karma is a very bad girl...

grin
superstar1:

I am a prophet. Those clowns truly behaved in accordance with my prophesy 2years ago!!!

They are damn too predictable.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lloydfolarin:
I warned these fucking greedy animals called Igbos then that nothing last forever

It's only a foolish man that ll see Jonathan administration and say it's not an Igbo presidency. These animals dominated everywhere...

I was shocked that the same people who usually cried of marginalisation were quiet with glaring marginalisation of Yorubas in Jonathan administration. I thought they ll naturally hate to see someone in position they complained about and hate so much but i didn't know i was in for a shock. They were celebrating the marginalisation of Yorubas and Northerners but look at them today...

In 60s, they formed political alliance with the North they hate so much today against the interest of Yorubas until their coup.

Very useless animals
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Mariory:
Bumping.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
agentofhell:
people can dig sha. kudos to omo oduduwa for this, it show that we are intelligent

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
chino11:
This is a welcome development, the Yorubas should be effectively and perpetually marginalized and schemed out, because they deserve worst things also. What did they achieve for their rotten Yoruba states during wasted years of the baboon called Obasanjorijo Useless and woe tribe. They should step up the complaint, GEJ will as usual and as always mess them up. They forgot that Tinubo sold them out for a pot of 'ewodu', the same way their foolish leaders sold out abioala to the almajiris to be slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2018
PointB:
@Topic,

If Yoruba feel marginalised, they should hold ACN responsible for siding with Tambuwal to deny them of the House Speakership slot. GEJ did all he could, but the myopic ACN leaders decided to sell to the highest bidder - the IBB-Atiku backed Tambuwal.

'I dey laff oooo,' says Obasanjo who did not deem is necessary to fix any road during his 8 year tenure, but wanted a third term!

Me too I dey laff ooo, but in marginalisation grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
chino11:

Foolish man, why are you angry with me, why not go and face your useless yorooba leaders that keep taking bribe from the ordinary almajiris to sell you guys out to the highest bidder. Shameless tribe. Its a sin to be yaroba
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
htajz:
stuuuuupid yorubas , after collecting 50 kobo before election to be marginalised they want to come back. anyway GEJ should have given them wh\t they really came for(money) so they can shut up, these yorubas hate themselves soo much even more then they hate other groups, imagine after 8 years of obasanjo yoruba land is competing with the north for position of the most backward region in nigeria .
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
chino11:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin My brother this is horrible, wanting their cake back after eating it. Are they not really cursed people? Yorooba land remains the most backward in Nigeria, the north is even far better than them.
OkparaIgbo:
Wait didnt a Yoruba man rule Nigeria for 8yrs, This dudes are cursed to be frank how dare them say GEJ is marginalizing them, what did their brother i mean the baboon faced man undecided undecided do for them during the 8yrs.
I have never seen a stupid tribe like the Yorubas, mehn must suck to be that foolish cry cry cry
Keep crying fools, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
alex14:

grin These ngbatis are bunch of shameless goons. They stated that they don't want to be in mainstream politics anymore as they recoiled back to their regional enclave, only for them to change mouth that they want to be in mainstream again undecided, what a shame. I guess after recoiling back to their pathetic region, they discovered that their tin god tinubu has cornered all the money to himself alone, hence the "about-turn" syndrome that the yorubus are known for was activated.

Talk about being neither here nor there,,,like being slippery like catfish, you can never get a firm grip on the yorubas in terms of where they stand on any issue.
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Arysexy:
where are the yorigba chest beaters that were chunning out all kinds of grammar like '' we are sophisticated'' after election? useless tiger-whisker-Yoruba-hypocrite-beggars.

Its abomination to be a yorigba, bunch of cowards!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
omoeso:
Enough said, never knew Ibos hate yorubas this much. So, most of the Ibo friends I have are just plutonic friends and deep down they hate me so much, Wow. Anyway, if Ibos hate hausas so much dat, or is hausas that hate Ibos so much that every slight opportunity, they are killed in their hundreds up in the north. And come down west they hate the yorubas this much, So, who actually do they tolerate? And to think about it, who gives a damn about marginalization in the first place. How did OBJ personally affects my life as an individual? Same questions goes for GEJ, how has his government brings succor to an average man walking down the road in SE? My brothers, every politician to himself and himself alone. Makes to difference to me. If OBJ did not improve the welfare of the yorubas during his tenure as president, how much has GEJ done to improve the living condition of the SE/SS, I beg, everyman for himself!!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Davvymavvy:
5 years later....I salute d doggedness of Yoruba race
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
bettercreature:
Thou this thread is very old but it should make front page and someone should edit it
Yoruba people warned GEJ
Now he will remember this day
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
raumdeuter:
We showed him who has the power
Reminez:
Wow...Never knew this existed.
May Sango kill any IBO that shouts marginalization.
May all of you perish in the lagoon. I hope every bastard Yoruba that voted Jonadunce last month would see this thread.
I HEREBY DECLARE E-WAR ON THIS FLA...T.H.EADED CHESTBEATERS FROM THE GULLY RAVAGED,RED MUDDED LAND OF THE RISING POVERTY.
OFO NI OMI EFO N SE ,,OFO NI KI E SE !!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
omonnakoda:
I laugh in CHANGE
Re: Yoruba Marginalization: Elders Met Jonathan To Complain - SMH by omonnakoda: 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mogidi:
Bros where's your doctor abi nurse?

Talk naa

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (84) (Reply)

Gen. Gowon interviewed hours after surrender of Biafra; he blames Ojukwu for war / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Election Results With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.