Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be (7906 Views)

Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
This is roasted chicken. She tried. Na to scrape the burnt skin and throw inside stew. No qualms.
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by Skodrran(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Bia,what is wrong with you sefundecided,you and i know this is just a random picture you got from the internet,but you opened a thread about it and wrote a rubbish caption on it,all of this just to degrade and insult Nigeria women,i'm so ashamed of some of you that call yourself Nigeria men,always looking for a way to rubbish and insult your country's women,i trust your fellow idiots to follow your footsteps,some of them are already displaying their stupidity up there.

Be a good lady and leave the rest undecided
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by LOVEGINO(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2022
Stephen2324:
See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry for Husband to Be
dis one na vulture na
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by BeardedMeat(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2022
libertyfather:
Burnt chicken with sauce....yummy
Aswearugad!
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by BeardedMeat(m): 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2022
virginprincess:
Bia,what is wrong with you sefundecided,you and i know this is just a random picture you got from the internet,but you opened a thread about it and wrote a rubbish caption on it,all of this just to degrade and insult Nigeria women,i'm so ashamed of some of you that call yourself Nigeria men,always looking for a way to rubbish and insult your country's women,i trust your fellow idiots to follow your footsteps,some of them are already displaying their stupidity up there.
Madam are you new here? Please leave the little losers to catch cruise. Some have even denied their mothers here just to sound woke.
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by Onedance: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Stephen2324:
is this not kilish
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by anyilalaz: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
She d watch African magic
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by Buffalo2(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
Burnt offering
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by tnerro1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2022
Well, if u leave that chicken for cupboard for the next 6 months, e no go spoil. So she dey save u money to buy another chicken grin
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by YeyeGbami: 1:44am On Dec 01, 2022
benefitzte:
E make sense, na this kind dry one me deh like with reduced fats content

kuku pack charcoal and eat laa. grin
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by Captainero: 2:11am On Dec 01, 2022
Did the husband to be complain?..Peopel of Nairaland na wa for una o

Some men like burnt chicken, i have a late aunt who lived to a ripe age and she likes teh side of the pot that has burnt rice in it. In this life our choices are different. Between you that loves to smoke, drink, and also have sex with strangers without protection and the eater of this burnt chicken who do you think will die first?
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by Dshocker(m): 2:38am On Dec 01, 2022
Stephen2324:

But these are roasted chicken, not fried.
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by OloYeOfEgbE: 3:39am On Dec 01, 2022
Fried with Black currant.. I love it
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by snitchbitch: 4:59am On Dec 01, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni?
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by oz4real83(m): 5:16am On Dec 01, 2022
onomeabuja:

E no waste nah undecided
U fit grind am de use am like crayfish spice embarassed
cheesy cheesy
Re: See Chicken Wey Wife Material Fry For Husband To Be by udomma1005(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
But there's no mention of "Nigerian women" in the post nah, is it another post you're referring to or you're just trying to rake up issues when there's none?
Besides, that chicken is the way it should be-Dry & sumptuous!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Sincerely Love and Date a Girl who Won't Make Love to You? / Evil Temptations: My House Maid Is Tempting Me, What Should I Do? / I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.