Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,530 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

She Always Gets Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Gets Angry (827 Views)

If Any Married Woman Gets Angry Over This Post, She Is On Her Own / My Fiance Gets Angry Easily. Its Starting To Get Me Worried. / My Girlfriend Gets Angry When I Don't Buy Ice Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Gets Angry by WebSurfer(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2011
she seems to always get angry when i reject gifts, items from her, naturally i love being completely independent from childhood and never asks for sth from somebody, now anytime i reject stuffs from her she gets upset and doesnt want to talk to me for a little while, how can i make her understand?
Re: She Always Gets Angry by r231(m): 1:54am On Sep 24, 2011
buy her chin chin cheesy
Re: She Always Gets Angry by mashnino(m): 2:12am On Sep 24, 2011
r231:

buy her chin chin cheesy

lolz, my belle wan tear
Re: She Always Gets Angry by 5stardude: 2:16am On Sep 24, 2011
Being independent since childhood? What's that?
Re: She Always Gets Angry by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2011
i would be offended as well. angry undecided

wth is up with that? shes buying you gifts from the kindness of her heart and
you refuse them? look at how many guys spend on their women who would be
glad to even GET AN OFFER to get the same treatment in return and you are refusing.

smh. i tire-o.

then you mention independence since childhood. dude unless she is offering to pay your bills,
pay your rent and car note i highly doubt her buying you a box of chocolates tongue or even clothes
is a sign of emasculation grin or being tied down.
Re: She Always Gets Angry by CalienteMi: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2011
I don't get boys. How is in the hell buying a man's gifts or offer to pay his bills is emasculation?

Don't get me wrong I think a wife should help out her husband anyway she can and vice versa but a girlfriend offering to pay your bill is a sign of emasculating you? undecided undecided undecided

One minute complaining about women are gold diggers and begs too much.
One minute complaining about women are lazy and useless.
One minute complaining about women are letting themselves go.

I now see why the Sisters going cross the cultural line to those men that appreciates them.
Re: She Always Gets Angry by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2011
undecided
Re: She Always Gets Angry by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2011
OP you be area mugu.Your babe buy gift for you and u dey reject am.Wich village u come from sef? tongue
Re: She Always Gets Angry by tashanja(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2011
Sometimes it can be a personal thing, I am also like the poster, I hardly ever feel comfortable receiving gifts from a gf especially very early in the relationship or with ones I am not 100% committed. It just doesn't feel right embarassed

MsDarkSkin:

i would be offended as well.  angry undecided

i tire-o.

Pls don't be wink
BTW, @ bold, how quaint to note a Jamo using Nigerian pidgin wink cheesy
Re: She Always Gets Angry by MMM2(m): 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: She Always Gets Angry by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2011
tashanja:

Sometimes it can be a personal thing, I am also like the poster, I hardly ever feel comfortable receiving gifts from a gf especially very early in the relationship or with ones I am not 100% committed. It just doesn't feel right embarassed

Pls don't be wink
man it would sound hot hearing her speaking pidgin in her jamaican accent wink
Re: She Always Gets Angry by iice(f): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
Have you ever explained to her why not?
Sounds like you think telepathy works with everyone undecided
Re: She Always Gets Angry by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2011
tashanja:

cheesy cheesy
pidgin. . .patois.
both have the same roots.  smiley
i might as well learn some pidgin.

lefulefu:

OP you be area mugu.Your babe buy gift for you and u dey reject am.[size=18pt]Wich village u come from sef?[/size] tongue

grin grin exactly!

REALITY101:

undecided
M M M:

undecidedundecidedundecided

grin grin
Re: She Always Gets Angry by CalienteMi: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Echoes Of Valentine / Who Should Be Blame? / Nigerian ''don'' Artist & Female Artist Caught In The Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.