Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,078 members, 7,852,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days (4674 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls Easily. What Could Be The Problem? / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by PrimeTv: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2022
Legendguy:
Am I the only one noticing that girls are giving out their numbers easily these days with little or no resistance unlike few years ago.
What could have ignite this sudden giving of numbers?

Bro nothing changed, you changed, you became more successful most likely cool

Other guys they suffer for collecting of number.

Plus your location matters, did you leave in a higher class environment then change to a lower one.

They are so many factors

3 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by spencekat(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP...

I am Just Laffing at ur Post.

There is this Babe I Met recently. She was the one Girl that Even asked for my Number...

Come see where Baba dey Call the number, She dey Type. cool cheesy cool

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by spencekat(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP...

I am Just Laffing at ur Post.

There is this Babe I Met recently. She was the one Girl that Even asked for my Number...

Come see where Baba dey Call the number, She dey Type. cool cheesy

Fear ooo

2 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by KingDash: 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2022
Oh lord
siofra:
I can give you my number easily but nothing on this Earth will make me pick the call of a Nigerian guy and reply his chat. Rubbish!
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24pm On Nov 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Too many words for; "We don't have a mind of our own so we do whatever pleases men."

Yeah, of course. grin grin

Women do whatever pleases men.

Women do things for men.

Women were brought up to seek for male validation and to live for the male gaze, durh.

That/this is a norm, and it is not even something I disagree with.

Or why do you think other women h8 feminists? It is because we attack male-centred choices women make.

I completely agree with you that women (used to) lack a mind of their own and they are crazily dependent on traditions, ************** etc. They want to appear prim and proper and submissive and well-behaved before men...

From getting married to changing names, to having kids in unhealthy conditions and in lack, to faking orgasms...women have been doing things to please men.

And I can beat this point with a thousand words, citing numerous examples.

'Pickmeism' is a thing; internalised misogyny also exists. (Even simpism is a tag for men sef - make I cap for una small, lol).

That's on the negative aspect.

On the positive side, attraction is a thing, and both men and women do things that attract each other. You can't change that- or biology. smiley

Men want to be masculine for a woman; women also want to be feminine to please a man...

And the above fact is NOT to be confused with the message of self-love and independence that espouses that people should try to live as autonomously as possible.

I do not have a problem with men and women doing things to please each other, actually, so long as it is not crossing the line of what is sensible and healthy and that doesn't undermine the humanity of women.

PS: If you h8 my epistles, simply don't engage me; 'cause nothing will stop me from replying with another epistle if you respond to this anyway...you posted on a public platform and I can choose to engage your comments civilly. Which is what I am doing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2022
That is why no Nigeria girl is dating one guy. At least 5 guys at once

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by PrimeTv: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Women do things for men.

Women were brought up to seek for male validation and to live for the male gaze, durh.

Or why do you think other women h8 feminists? It is because we attack male-centred choices women make.

I completely agree with you that women (used to) lack a mind of their own and they are crazily dependent on traditions, ************** etc. They want to appear prim and proper and submissive and well-behaved before men...

From getting married to changing names, to having kids in unhealthy conditions and in lack, to faking orgasms...women have been doing things to please men.

'Pickmeism' is a thing; internalised misogyny also exists. (Even simpism is a tag for men sef - make I cap for una small, lol).

On the positive side, attraction is a thing, and both men and women do things that attract each other. You can't change that- or biology. smiley

Men want to be masculine for a woman; women also want to be feminine to please a man...

And the above fact is NOT to be confused with the message of self-love and independence that espouses that people should try to live as autonomously as possible.

I do not have a problem with men and women doing things to please each other, actually, so long as it is not crossing the line of what is sensible and healthy and that doesn't undermine the humanity of women.

PS: If you h8 my epistles, simply don't engage me; 'cause nothing will stop me from replying with another epistle if you respond to this anyway...you posted on a public platform and I can choose to engage your comments civilly. Which is what I am doing.

Calm down ma, as I dey read this quote e be like say u dey shout for my ear

5 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nicepoker(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2022
virginprincess:
Giving number means nothing,i give guys my num just to disperse them or so they would let me go that moment because some guys are very stubborn if you don't give them number they won't let you go,when you call i either don't pick your call or i block you straight away.
You will remain an evening newspaper for many years. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by VeryWickedGoat: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Women do things for men.

If you think say na me wan read all these long story you must be a joker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Legendguy:
Am I the only one noticing that girls are giving out their numbers easily these days with little or no resistance unlike few years ago.

angry
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2022
Legendguy:

Are u getting nomba for the first time in yor life?(no oofencsse) angry
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Magnoliaa(f): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2022
PrimeTv:
Calm down ma, as I dey read this quote e be like say u dey shout for my ear

grin grin

VeryWickedGoat:

And I do not care. grin grin

You don't have to read it- it's not a DM meant for you alone.

1 Like

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by VeryWickedGoat: 1:37am On Dec 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

And I do not care. grin grin

You don't have to read it- it's not a DM meant for you alone.

Are you a drama queen?

1 Like

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Vinnie2000(m): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2022
spencekat:
Fear ooo

Lolsss..

E Shock you, abi?

Was Chyking the Babe and After less dan 10mins, the Babe just said Give me your Number, Lets talk later...

Na so I Was calling it and she was Typing it in her Phone.

Our Transaction is Running smoothly..Baba has gotten One or two Dividends..cool
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Vinnie2000(m): 5:04am On Dec 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

U Dey mind dat Magnolia Girl? undecided

She is a Big time Talkative...

Very GARRULOUS, Like Sam Loco used to Say..

She is like a Bird Urhobo pple calls Apiapia...

Chochocho Extraordinaire..
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by yinkeys(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:
Truth be told. Hating aside. Girls are looking for men these days.

I have collected 12 numbers just in this month of November. I didn't call any of them though because, I don't really have interest in fvcking yet.

As soon as I get Hot, I'm dialling them one after the other.

One even sent me nud3 with the hopes that I will consider her. She didn't know that a woman nak.edness does not impress me anymore (except on my Hot days of course).
Some guys also try to get numbers just to improve social skills
They get the numbers and don’t call

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Dremoluv: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2022
cheesy HUSBAND NO DEY AGAIN, OLISHOS DEY LOOK FOR BOYFRIEND.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by spencekat(m): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss..

E Shock you, abi?

Was Chyking the Babe and After less dan 10mins, the Babe just said Give me your Number, Lets talk later...

Na so I Was calling it and she was Typing it in her Phone.

Our Transaction is Running smoothly..Baba has gotten One or two Dividends..cool
Shock fire.

1 Like

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by wisdomkid: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2022
You too like suffer sha. You asked for something, and it was given to you, yet, you're complaining?
You want to be slapped first?

Nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by wisdomkid: 6:52am On Dec 01, 2022
Dremoluv:
cheesy HUSBAND NO DEY AGAIN, OLISHOS DEY LOOK FOR BOYFRIEND.

It's December 1st, and I don't want to curse.. But mehn, why are people this stupid?
What is even sadder is that this type of stupidity lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Magnoliaa(f): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:
U Dey mind dat Magnolia Girl? undecided

She is a Big time Talkative...

Very GARRULOUS, Like Sam Loco used to Say..

She is like a Bird Urhobo pple calls Apiapia...

Chochocho Extraordinaire..

Better a talkative than a coward like you who has suddenly developed amnesia for my moniker, mentioning me from threads to threads and making a fool of yourself.

I would have asked where your dumb-headed self was learning words from- had to be from movies, of course. The only thing a blunt mind like yours can afford to feed on.

Maybe you should find a river closest to you in that neck of the woods you call a breeding space and jump into it, and see if it would change my legendary chochocho-ness.

Stůp*d thing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2022
They are the ones running after me.

What do I do with smelly and broke bitches digits. My Ignoring game Is Top Notch.

I deal and engage with Valuable, Reasonable and High class people.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hanty, shut up your mouth.
You and I know that girls are moved by what a man says.
A simple text I sent to a girl one day made her call me and invited me over to her house.
I didn't fvck her because her pvssy smell really really bad.

Where Una dey meet all these Smellos sef.

Upon all these Shiiits, Them go still dey do Useless Shakara and Forming. People wey I don see finish Tueeeh!!!

The last time I experienced smelly pvssy was 2014 and 2017 I think. I don't pray to ever experience such tragedy againgrin

5 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by jeromestarks: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Where Una dey meet all these Smellos sef.

Upon all these Shiiits, Them go still dey do Useless Shakara and Forming. People wey I don see finish Tueeeh!!!

The last time I experienced smelly pvssy was 2017 I think. I don't pray to ever experience such tragedy againgrin
Brother, smelling pvssies plenty for north o. Hausa toto no clean at all. Tueh.
West too no dey try. Yoruba girls no sabi clean yansh. I fvcked some Yoruba girls when I was in one of the western states.

It's not limited to tribe though. Once a girl sleeps around, her pvssy will definitely smell.

Men who married non virgins are facing a lot at night. It's not easy to sleep beside such a bad pvssy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Divoc19(f): 7:43am On Dec 01, 2022
It's called networking. Social media influence
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Brother, smelling pvssies plenty for north o. Hausa toto no clean at all. Tueh.
West too no dey try. Yoruba girls no sabi clean yansh. I fvcked some Yoruba girls when I was in one of the western states.

It's not limited to tribe though. Once a girl sleeps around, her pvssy will definitely smell.

Men who married non virgins are facing a lot at night. It's not easy to sleep beside such a bad pvssy.

The funny thing Is I haven't got laid with a Nothern Lady before. But I've gotten laid with the likes of Igbo, Yoruba, Akwa-Ibom, Calabar, Benin Republic and I confirmed the most hygienic among these tribes are "Akwa-Ibom, Calabar and Igbo" Most of Those ladies have a very Cute pvssy.

Yoruba Ladies were the ones I had that terrible experience with. Hopefully someday, I will get laid with a Nothern Lady. The one I almost got laid with didn't stayed long In my Crib and she smells good most of the time. Although she Is from a rich family.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2022
Nicepoker:
You will remain an evening newspaper for many years. grin

You have time quoting that deluded being. Person wey dey live Inside her head and not In touch with Reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by jeromestarks: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2022
Evolutionlove:

The funny thing Is I haven't got laid with a Nothern Lady before. But I've gotten laid with the likes of Igbo, Yoruba, Akwa-Ibom, Calabar, Benin Republic and I confirmed the most hygienic among these tribes are "Akwa-Ibom, Calabar and Igbo" Most of Those ladies have a very Cute pvssy.

Yoruba Ladies were the ones I had that terrible experience with. Hopefully someday, I will get laid with a Nothern Lady. The one I almost got laid with didn't stayed long In my Crib and she smells good most of the time. Although she Is from a rich family.
Yes. Akwa girls are clean (most of them).
Rich northern girls are not bad at all.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Shey you're seeing them... grin

They should continue sha.

Las las, they have nobody else but us to come back to.
nah, we'd rather settle for the Caucasian version of your lots
Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2022
But to be frank girls don too plenty and guys no too get time again like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Magnoliaa(f): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
nah, we'd rather settle for the Caucasian version of your lots

Ok.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days by Demonicus: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

I didn't fvck her because her pvssy smell really really bad.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Don’t Do This Anymore Why!!!!! / How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? / Before You Sleep With Her - Oluwole Ayotunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.