Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? (4932 Views)

Girls Easily Give Out Their Numbers These Days / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by RealGboy: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2021
I find it difficult to try and win a woman's heart.. if I meet a lady online and I text and it takes her hour to reply I block.,. I walk up to a lady and she start making funny faces . I walk away .. if I call your phone and you ask who gave you my number . I hang up...

Recently one babe I liked so much told me she couldn't date me cos she has a serious relationship going on , I said okay and even though it hurt me I make sure I deleted all her number and blocked her everywhere .. funny enough I moved on. only for us to meet and she was surprised I could block her ,I told her I was only giving her space since she's hooked to a guy she then told me she wasnt in a relationship but said that hoping I would keep trying to show how serious I am with her.. I was like "Heya "...

so Is this normal?..I'm I too hard ..should I calm down or I'm completely normal

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by qtguru(m): 11:22am On Feb 19, 2021
You're normal , no time for games

78 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Fahdiga(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Same as I. at times seeing the kind of patience my friends have towards women I will be asking this same question whether if something is wrong with me

15 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2021
You know your value and that's great.

Don't waste time on any petty games that they want to play with you. Time is the one resource that is limited and irreplaceable.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by longetivity(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Nice one no time for silly girls

15 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:39am On Feb 19, 2021
You are doing well, oiin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2021
you're just like me...
this is 2021,I'm exhausted already with silly tough time.. after the 2nd call or chat with no heads up,I delete their digits and move on

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by ena5four(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2021
We Die Here grin
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by slawormiir: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a real niggarr
This is to say bros op is a real niggarr....

But that blocking of a thing ehnnnn....you go reduce am or stop am...better you delete their number than blocking..
Because most baby girls will want to call you later after some days if they don't hear from you..... am a real niggarrr. ..so I must be sincere....it is normal for baby girls to play hard to get at first....even the cheapest girl will still play hard to get....the only annoying thing is that some baby girls take it to the extreme...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Perfectsouth(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
this is where I am right now..
I used to be passionate when it comes to women matter but I later realize they don't merit that type of passion and commitment..
Some of us initially want to live with one woman for the rest of our life..
One woman, no cheating, no games, be a good father and the likes but I later realized people like that are tagged simp, weak and unreasonable men..

A woman said, why they engage in paternity fraud is, they don't want irresponsible men to father their children..
That show how irresponsible most of them are cos why will you have an affair with an irresponsible man in the first place? because he is a bad boy?
They love to frolic with hard guys but wants to keep a responsible man as the main guy..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Odoogu(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
winning a woman's heart is not supposed to be a kind of sport where the best athlete wins. it's a concise effort(from the guy *norms)that is reciprocated with appreciation(from the woman *norms) and a feeling of peace between both( my 2 cent cheesy)
but when it feels like a dash race...
bro it's normal.
no food sweet pass peace of mind and also health is wealthcheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't normally have time to meet up with women, I'm usually with the guys (not gay). I think it's normal to feel that way

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by tunize(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
O.p me and u graduate from same school. Most girls act so childish thinking stressing a guy actually show the guy is so serious by sticking around i laugh. If u like guy e toast u gree same goes with guys because las las who wan mess person up dem nor dey write am for head. Some desperate motherfucker can stick with ur stress for as long as christ comes "highly determined fellow to see pant" u stress me i move no time!

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Theboy21: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's just like me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by anykey: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are perfectly normal, till you get to a certain age where you crave companionship. I no get time to waste on them barnies, but sometimes, i just see some of their childish antics as their nature. So, i overlook and do the needful.

4 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:
I find it difficult to try and win a woman's heart.. if I meet a lady online and I text and it takes her hour to reply I block.,. I walk up to a lady and she start making funny faces . I walk away .. if I call your phone and you ask who gave you my number . I hang up...

Recently one babe I liked so much told me she couldn't date me cos she has a serious relationship going on , I said okay and even though it hurt me I make sure I deleted all her number and blocked her everywhere .. funny enough I moved on. only for us to meet and she was surprised I could block her ,I told her I was only giving her space since she's hooked to a guy she then told me she wasnt in a relationship but said that hoping I would keep trying to show how serious I am with her.. I was like "Heya "...

so Is this normal?..I'm I too hard ..should I calm down or I'm completely normal

Yea, you are being to hard on yourself, relationship no be Sprint, I use to be like this, and most times when we want things to be black or white, they tend not be so.

You know it's the feeling of being in a relationship with a lady who loves you for you and you both develop it to a meaning end, no cheating or games.

And you'll expect a lady to see through your proposal of being serious and just accept, if not, you move to the next option.

well this my discovery, the meaningful relationship we seek to build with these responsible and good ladies take usually longer than we expect, this bkos they may have had a past that was battered bkos of their good will and faithfulness by one foolish boy who does not know a real treasure when he sees one.

Hence she may not be receptive at first, so it will take skill and being real without forcefully making demands and little banters to make her lower her guards and see that your intents are genuine before she gives in, women love slowly, except if she wants to chop you or knows what she wants in life, it's usually slower than the speed with which we desire

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by codedgalaxy: 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bleep dem no time 4 fvckiging games
sometimes i wonder pesin wey i wan help go dey form me, mtcheewwwww angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

Op, I Think There Is A Relationship Sch 4 Dat Here. U Should Meet Hardon.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by BigDawsNet: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's pretty normal

Just show you have things we you take serious than woman buisness...

But try be coming down Sha unless you go dey lonely for a while oh

Nigeria girls will always introduce shakara so you have to be calm
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by BigDawsNet: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
It's pretty normal

Just show you have things you take serious than woman buisness...

But try be coming down Sha unless you go dey lonely for a while oh

Nigeria girls will always introduce shakara so you have to be calm

6 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by InventTech: 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
If you have decided to be celibate or unmarried then you are good, but if you envisage to be married, then you have to urgently work on your tolerance/flexibility because women can be unusually irritating - and you are going to be getting a heavy dose of it (directly or indirectly) on a consistently level when they live with you. grin

There needs to be balance in everything.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Frankicent(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

Lol so she lied just to see if ya serious. All this girl get as dem dey reason. If a girl woo you. Just know he want you..So what has she been upto since?
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by BareFacedLies(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is not normal
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Boxer007(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

yes sir...brother its now yor human right to be fully Gay sir..and u can even were long dress!! smiley
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by JayCynic(m): 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
You're a real one bro. No time for childish persistence, instead use that energy for something that adds value to your life. Make money and watch them hopping around you.

3 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by frozen70(f): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

Am glad you have discovered that you are hard, do find a way out to be tolerant

Dealing with women requires patience
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by dederocs(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very normal, unless she is worth it.
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by blinking001(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Op there is nothing absolutely wrong with you...on the contrary you're one of the very rare sets of guys that are emotionally aware of their self worth.....keep it up...dont let women play games with you because they ain't worth it....you're a KING
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by blinking001(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mosdii over to you..

10 Likes

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by Cowbell521: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Run away from them. Na snake them be
Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by fineboynl(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
you are in the right track. and I'm just like you.

but if you see the woman you really love and she worth every bit of it. try to come down oh. I Know it's hard to do but you just have to and that's what I have been doing.

here is the trick. before you approach first act like you don't like them or into them. they will be familiar with your face like that base on you don't send them. then try make a friend and get closer.

then before you ask them out. by that they won't shakara that much like you just make your intentions know to them from the initial stage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Easily Give Up On Women Is It Normal? by mosdii(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
blinking001:
Mosdii over to you..
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Female Bank Cashiers Fight Inside The Bank Over A Rich Businessman / My Girlfriend Always Say This Word That Scare Me / Guys,what Do You Think About This With My Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.