Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Because Of Rotten Tomatoes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Because Of Rotten Tomatoes (352 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / Is He Right To Break Up With His Babe Because Of Rotten Tomatoes? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Because Of Rotten Tomatoes by happening247: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2022
Nigerian Man has ended a 3 year old relationship with his girlfriend because she made a tomato stew for him with rotten tomatoes.

The screenshot of WhatsApp conversation between this man and his girlfriend is currently making round all media stirring a lot of reaction.This man aired his opinion when his restless girlfriend queried him on why he has been so cold towards her recently and curious if she has done anything Wrong.

While replying to the question, The man narrated to her that he watched her.....
Read : https://happening247.com/you-served-me-what-you-cant-eat-man-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-after-she-cooked-stew-for-him-with-rotten-tomatoes-screenshots/

Re: Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Because Of Rotten Tomatoes by Buhari4sale: 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
What a rotten life man

Rotten story indeed

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Tattooed Her Eyeballs Blue, Purple, Says She's Going Blind / My Secret Se.xcapade With My Nextdoor Neighbour [chapter 3] / Why You Should Run Away From Expensive And High Maintenance Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.