Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks (29450 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Tareq1105: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
rummmy:
The want to do imo state wonder..
Las Las,na lawyers go chop..
Oga APC certificate nko?
Adeleke will rule for 8years.

I want him to rule considering the love Osun people shown to him even though popularity is not the same thing with capacity and experience. He's the choice of the people and should therefore be allowed to rule even though I'm APC Tinubu. Anybody that win is the winner.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
That's not the reason for the fall out. The reason is between Wike and Obaseki. After the humiliation of Obaseki, who won the Court case?

This same Lateef Fagbemi SAN was the person that pushed Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu until they failed at the Supreme Court.

This case is not white and black....

Sir, in all honesty, did you see the result of Mr Obaseki and if you do, do you think that any serious high flier will hand over a PDP structure to him? Do you think people do not discuss details like this in private and conclude on that basis?
APC did serious shege to the Obaseki brand and though won, it was a pyrrhic victory.

Today, ask again, why did Wike not take away PDP structure from Okowa or Udom or Diri who is like Obaseki too? In politics, everything count. Obaseki was branded as an olodo and treacherious unreliable fellow and it stuck. That is victory for APC in politics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

All apc need do is to present the forged one
They don't have it. Today in court, Prof Paul Ananaba SAN asked APC to present the forged one and they wouldn't object to it and APC said they didn't have it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
They don't have it. Today in court, Prof Paul Ananaba SAN asked APC to present the forged one and they wouldn't object to it and APC said they didn't have it.

But adeleke presented the forged one to inec

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Wildkat02: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Obi-diots will avoid this thread. This is not what they want to see.

Have u taken your drugs today?
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by oluDharay(m): 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
That's why I wrote there that PDP and INEC know what happened.

Exactly, but let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, in all honesty, did you see the result of Mr Obaseki and if you do, do you think that any serious high flier will hand over a PDP structure to him? Do you think people do not discuss details like this in private and conclude on that basis?
APC did serious shege to the Obaseki brand and though won, it was a pyrrhic victory.

Today, ask again, why did Wike not take away PDP structure from Okowa or Udom or Diri who is like Obaseki too? In politics, everything count. Obaseki was branded as an olodo and treacherious unreliable fellow and it stuck. That is victory for APC in politics.
I don't care for what they say about results because the University of Ibadan testified that the man graduated there. On the same circumstances with another school, it could have been awkward for me.

Buhari had similar problems until WAEC came out openly to say this man sat for the exam. Again, if otherwise, our politicians have no shame you should know that already.

For Wike case, neither Okowa nor others had the same situation as Obaseki. Wike's angst is just simple, his people controlled Edo PDP and Obaseki came and pushed them aside. That's just the story, it has nothing to do with who is olodo.

From their behavioural patterns in public, who at first sight will you think is an olodo between both of them.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Tareq1105: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

English F9, Maths F9 yet he got admission into the university.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by 175(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Most of these politicians no go school jare

If them say make all boys collect phone way dem buy for girls,Na only 250 girls go dey on nairaland

Is that figure not quite high? grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

But adeleke presented the forged one to inec
INEC is not providing it. They are providing a blurred one and say that's the only one they have. That's why I said there that they all know what's happening.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by dalass(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
Untube:

You get bad mouth lol

Look at the rubbish he wrote angry He simply pissed me off smiley
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by joyandfaith: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Minjim:

Summoning Waec will have to be in the appeal. The tribunal may not have the power to do that.
Adeleke's lawyers will summon WAEC. It is even in their favour and will make it more difficult for Oyetola.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
INEC is not providing it. They are providing a blurred one and say that's the only one they have. That's why I said there that they all know what's happening.

Which means that inec did not start today.they did same in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by dominique(f): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Very unserious fellow. What was he doing when his brothers were getting their education? He probably thought his family money would get him whatever he wants. He deserves to be impeached if the certificate is not authentic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:

From their behavioural patterns in public, who at first sight will you think is an olodo between both of them.
Sir, do you mean who is seen as an olodo between Wike and Obaseki?
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Quelme: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

I want him to rule considering the love Osun people shown to him even though popularity is not the same thing with capacity and experience. He's the choice of the people and should therefore be allowed to rule even though I'm APC Tinubu. Anybody that win is the winner.
hope you said same for David Lyon of Bayelsa?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tareq1105:

English F9, Maths F9 yet he got admission into the university.
O su mi o
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by dalass(f): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
If them say make all boys collect[b] phone way dem buy for girls[/b],Na only 250 girls go dey on nairaland

Since it's obvious you're a juvenile. This is politics for matured people. Not for kids... Run along and play with the little girls.

What's being discussed is definitely beyond your understanding. Boy grin
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by bluebay(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
I doubt that.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, do you mean who is seen as an olodo between Wike and Obaseki?
See, let's leave Wike and Obaseki...let's face Adeleke, otherwise we will delve into PDP personal problem.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Which means that inec did not start today.they did same in bayelsa
Do you know what it is to hire Alex Iziyon, Prof Paul Ananaba and Prof Onyechi Ikpeazu?

Those are Adeleke's lawyers... You should know they don't want to joke with this case.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
See, let's leave Wike and Obaseki...let's face Adeleke, otherwise we will delve into PDP personal problem.
I concur.
Osun statr govt. should provide better scanners for INEC. I sincerely believe it may be due to scanner deficiency after the copy was sent electronically from Abuja to Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
Do you know what it is to hire Alex Iziyon, Prof Paul Ananaba and Prof Onyechi Ikpeazu?

Those are Adeleke's lawyers... You should know they don't want to joke with this case.

Same ikpeazu fumbled in IMO.I dont rate ananaba.I blame apc,they should have gotten a photocopy of the 2018 cert afterall it was public knowledge or maybe they have it

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Enemyofpeace: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
dalass:

Since it's obvious you're a juvenile. This is politics for matured people. Not for kids... Run along and play with the little girls.

What's being discussed is definitely beyond your understanding. Boy grin
If them say make all boys collect phone way dem buy for girls,Na only 250 girls go dey on nairaland
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
I concur.
Osun statr govt. should provide better scanners for INEC. I sincerely believe it may be due to scanner deficiency after the copy was sent electronically from Abuja to Oshogbo.
You can see that you have even helped Adeleke to win this case.

That is what his lawyers and INEC will put down in their reports and following other Court pronouncements, it will be held. That was partly the reason Obaseki escaped during his forgery suit.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Enemyofpeace: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2022
175:

Is that figure not quite high? grin
ok I've reduced it to 70
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
You can see that you have even helped Adeleke to win this case.

That is what his lawyers and INEC will put down in their reports and following other Court pronouncements, it will be held. That was partly the reason Obaseki escaped during his forgery suit.
The court has not accepted this so WAEC may be summoned. Remember how Aregbe presented MTN call logs during Aregbe vs Oyinlola before MTN was summoned
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Same ikpeazu fumbled in IMO.I dont rate ananaba.I blame apc,they should have gotten a photocopy of the 2018 cert afterall it was public knowledge or maybe they have it
Fagbemi also took Ize-Iyamu's suit and has carried all Oshiomhole's suits since becoming Gov. Why I referenced them is that they are very very experienced.

If they put it out, the onus will be on them to prove it vis a vis the original which Adeleke has. The case will turn against them so even if they have it, they won't want to present it.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The court has not accepted this so WAEC may be summoned. Remember how Aregbe presented MTN call logs during Aregbe vs Oyinlola before MTN was summoned
You don't get it. The one waec has is what Adeleke has but not what he allegedly submitted in 2018.

So, Adeleke and co even want WAEC to come. The day WAEC comes, this case will die.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
Fagbemi also took Ize-Iyamu's suit and has carried all Oshiomhole's suits since becoming Gov. Why I referenced them is that they are very very experienced.

If they put it out, the onus will be on them to prove it vis a vis the original which Adeleke has. The case will turn against them so even if they have it, they won't want to present it.

No,if they present the 2018 copy,then it is over.but the main case is that of overvoting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura / Tribute To Tolulope Arotile, By Goodluck Jonathan / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.