Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,596 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks (29449 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
You don't get it. The one waec has is what Adeleke has but not what he allegedly submitted in 2018.

So, Adeleke and co even want WAEC to come. The day WAEC comes, this case will die.
Okay I get it. So WAEC may still need to deny that fake one on record.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

No,if they present the 2018 copy,then it is over.but the main case is that of overvoting
This particular case is red-handed if they can pull it off.

Unfortunately, they don't have it.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Gandrova: 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
Brendaniel:
APC has been rejected, what is the problem these people

Don't APC ever get tired of supplying wickedness
It is not wickedness, the needful should be done.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by engineerboat(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
Case wey go end like Obaseki own.

@garfield1
@aiel123
@kyase

Court strikes out Aondoakaa's suit against Alia.

It's a settled case anyway

Petitioner time is been wasted.

They have the certificate with them already which is the CTC from INEC.

Can't they do ahead with the witnesses.

Moreso a 2018 election disturbing 2022 election
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
This particular case is red-handed if they can pull it off.

Unfortunately, they don't have it.

Things will unfold as it goes on...
I am more interested in the over voting part

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
You don't get it. The one waec has is what Adeleke has but not what he allegedly submitted in 2018.

So, Adeleke and co even want WAEC to come. The day WAEC comes, this case will die .
WAEC will identify the original I get but how does WAEC denying the fake copy allegedly submitted going to kill the case is not clear
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Okay I get it. So WAEC may still need to deny that fake one on record.
Yes, WAEC has testified on his behalf before in 2018 and the Court of Appeal upheld it.

WAEC will simply present the original like they did and say they can't see the blurred one. Adeleke will provide his own original that tallies with WAEC's. Case dismissed.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

WAEC will identify the original I get but how does WAEC denying the fake copy allegedly submitted going to kill the case is not clear
Nobody can see the blurred one.

The issue is in the subjects.... That's why that part is blurred grin

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
Yes, WAEC has testified on his behalf before in 2018 and the Court of Appeal upheld it.

WAEC will simply present the original like they did and say they can't see the blurred one. Adeleke will provide his own original that tallies with WAEC's. Case dismissed.

So he submitted this blurred copy to INEC and INEC accepted it? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by sulakishop(m): 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Dramatic country
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Aiel123: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

No,if they present the 2018 copy,then it is over.but the main case is that of overvoting
At this point bro, I think you should study law.You and Fergie...I recognize talents when I see one.
Una don turn nairaland to tribunal...With argument and counter argument.
So much loving this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Gboom: 9:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is it not this same Adeleke that was caught using mercenary to write WAEC in 2018?
Nigeria politicians and wuruwuru are close ally.

Mind you, He will govern the state for the next four years nothing will come out of it

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Kyase(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ho
B
fergie001:
Case wey go end like Obaseki own.

@garfield1
@aiel123
@kyase

Court strikes out Aondoakaa's suit against Alia.
Both Gemade and Fmr AGF have no case against Alia
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by atiku07(m): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
You can see that you have even helped Adeleke to win this case.

That is what his lawyers and INEC will put down in their reports and following other Court pronouncements, it will be held. That was partly the reason Obaseki escaped during his forgery suit.

Now INEC is asking for the original where photocopy was made the truth is APC got all their evidence but won't drop it until INEC and PDP dropped theirs they are both playing smart lol. They don't know what APC have and are not ready to Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
So he submitted this blurred copy to INEC and INEC accepted it? shocked
We all know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by ufuosman(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
yinkus6750:
What kind of document is this ?
Can't they get a clear certified copy ?
I hope Adeleke presented genuine certificates .
Can't imagine Oyetola coming back .
that's my fear. Oyetola is desperate to come back
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
atiku07:

Now INEC is asking for the original where photocopy was made the truth is APC got all their evidence but won't drop it until INEC and PDP dropped theirs they are both playing smart lol. They don't know what APC have and are not ready to Bleep up
Something like that..... Na this same blurred they go present Dec 7.... They will only tone it small grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Aiel123: 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
We all know what happened.
The length men go to cover their fraud!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by ufuosman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2022
oneMalik:
Ooomo !

see wetin person dey present for court ? and police go dey road dey ask me why dem write 5 like S for my vehicle particulars ?

If i'm the judge ,whoever brought that thing to my court must be remanded till next sitting .
inec official na bring dis rubbish say na result grin grin, inec is to be blame

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by ufuosman(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Inec self no well. See wetin dem bring

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by engineerboat(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Things will unfold as it goes on...
I am more interested in the over voting part

The overvoting aspect is more easy from my view.

BVAS is the primary source of result uploaded which is synchronised with the server.

The question then is is the BVAS result same and what is declared.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by chatinent: 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
They want to bring Tinubu out.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by engineerboat(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:

APC will then have to prove that what Adeleke submitted is fake. Which is not possible

We watch as it unfolds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Alawode01(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
The fact there is that weac don't issue certificate for who didn't pass any subject.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by GEEBITE: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
Just liike your demi-god Tinubu has been found out lliving a lie. Deloitte that he used to brag with has disowned him. They do not have his records of employment.
FreeStuffsNG:

Sir, in all honesty, did you see the result of Mr Obaseki and if you do, do you think that any serious high flier will hand over a PDP structure to him? Do you think people do not discuss details like this in private and conclude on that basis?
APC did serious shege to the Obaseki brand and though won, it was a pyrrhic victory.

Today, ask again, why did Wike not take away PDP structure from Okowa or Udom or Diri who is like Obaseki too? In politics, everything count. Obaseki was branded as an olodo and treacherious unreliable fellow and it stuck. That is victory for APC in politics.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Aiel123:

The length men go to cover their fraud!
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
engineerboat:

BVAS is the primary source of result uploaded which is synchronised with the server.

That's what I told garfield1... The over-voting even affected Oyetola more than it did Adeleke.

Again, there are SC's backing towards that.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
That's what I told garfield1... The over-voting even affected Oyetola more than it did Adeleke.

Again, there are SC's backing towards that.

The sc ruling were based on manual accreditation not bvas.the 749 units or 10 lgas if expunged will give adeleke victoryll

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
Alawode01:
The fact there is that weac don't issue certificate for who didn't pass any subject.

True.cc fergie

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
engineerboat:

Apc says bvas records shows less figures than results declalredll

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

The sc ruling were based on manual accreditation not bvas.the 749 units or 10 lgas if expunged will give adeleke victoryll
Nope, were based on card reader reports.

Oyetola is also basing on BVAS reports.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by engineerboat(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
garfield1:

Apc says bvas records shows less figures than results declalredll
They only have Server incomplete Synchronised bvas Report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Hosts Tunde Onakoya And His Parents (pictures) / Zahra Buhari Back On Twitter, Accuses PDP Of Hacking Into Her Twitter Account / I Saw My Statement For The First Time Before Tribunal, Says Atiku’s Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.