Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,077 members, 7,863,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks (29455 Views)

Tribunal: “INEC Couldn’t Upload Results”, Atiku’s Witness Blames Tinibu’s Agents / Breaking: Principal Who Issued Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by sultry69(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Minjim: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
yinkus6750:
What kind of document is this ?
Can't they get a clear certified copy ?
I hope Adeleke presented genuine certificates .
Can't imagine Oyetola coming back .
Are you from Osun or you live there ?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by emmydee(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
slivertongue:
NIGERIA is indeed a funny place

I Dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Untube: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2022
dalass:

I wonder how Adeleke's case follow reach the ladies on NL. Go and collect the phone you bought the underage girl to enter her vj and disturbing us with this rubbish. undecided

You get bad mouth lol
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by FreeStuffsNG: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
Case wey go end like Obaseki own.

@garfield1
@aiel123
@kyase

Court strikes out Aondoakaa's suit against Alia.
Not Osun state. He must present clear copies. Even Mr Obaseki was humiliated thoroughly as a mediocre and dull student. The fall out of that is partly responsible for why Dan Orbih did not hand over PDP Edo to him.

Today, Dan Orbih is in charge of Edo PDP while all the candidates supported by Obaseki lost out in the power struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Realists(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
tongue
Minjim:
Adeleke is a goner

The Guy went and bought Toronto secondary school results
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Minjim: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
According to Tinubu urchins, he is going after completing 8yrs

https://twitter.com/bkool7/status/1598388559681134593?t=eZUfNs5l4BBZ0WKlENPUIQ&s=19
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Lalua: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sebi this one didn't swore oath? Nah blank Abi, let INEC write WAEC to verify the CERTIFICATE NUMBER.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Realists(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Whois:
At least he presented a certified meaning he attempted O-level. The law says a candidate must atleast show prove he/she attempted O-Level.

Ok, Mr Snake tongue.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Abbeytoy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
I don't actually know what's wrong with our politicians and certificates... But to be sincere, it's very worst if Adeleke did not actually have SSCE.

All you need is SSCE for God's sake in this country na

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Lama70(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
In this era of computer?

Which kind egbere photocopy be dis one?

Abi dem dey hide something true true?

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Not Osun state. He must present clear copies. Even Mr Obaseki was humiliated thoroughly as a mediocre and dull student. The fall out of that is partly responsible for why Dan Orbih did not hand over PDP Edo to him.
That's not the reason for the fall out. The reason is between Wike and Obaseki. After the humiliation of Obaseki, who won the Court case?

This same Lateef Fagbemi SAN was the person that pushed Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu until they failed at the Supreme Court.

This case is not white and black....
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Zetty177x: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Where Buhari certificate? Shebi them say na Ekedc or bedc certificate him get then? Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Elidrisy20: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
What is the drama again, I think is high time inec remove all certificates in the requirement for seeking political office, because most of our politicians don't have any

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Minjim:
Adeleke is a goner
or barca, you and oyetola should better go and prepeare for 2027 grin
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
oluDharay:
Please, I really want you to delve into this tribunal hearing, and give us the possible outcome of the judgment
This is what I think happened.

Adeleke finished from Ede Grammar School whether 81 or so.
In a Court of Appeal suit in 2018, WAEC confirmed and testified that Adeleke sat for the exam but he sat for only one subject which is English and scored F9. This is ok in Court and by our laws.

However, I think Adeleke before that suit, had allegedly tampered with the scores in other subjects. APC been the ruling Govt in the State must have found out from the school register but have no water-tight prrof. (This is my thought)...

There is no gainsaying the fact that the PDP and INEC do know what happened, the reason they provided a blank paper. They have said they cannot give what they don't have but can bring the original file. The original file has the right one but it is obviously not what he submitted in 2018.

So, can the Court compel INEC to present what they don't have?
The Defence will definitely call WAEC to testify and push it to the petitioners to prove and once that is done it will be difficult.

My bro, person wey hold the one wey Adeleke submit fit dey Belize now inside one room.

© garfield1

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by ogaemma: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
Is it not 2019 am seeing on the testimonial?
See the kind of uneducated people that is leading Nigeria.
This man have served in the senate, so which result did he use to run for the senate.
One will now know why Nigeria is where Nigeria is today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Minjim: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
O level jam you there
Nah proof be this?
Whois:
At least he presented a certified meaning he attempted O-level. The law says a candidate must atleast show prove he/she attempted O-Level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Jostoman: 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
socialmediaman:
Since there's a number on the certificate, they can adjourn the case and write to WAEC for verification.

Some people whose education history started from when they appeared in Chicago (and started trafficking heroin) don't even have that one
grin grin
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Elidrisy20: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
Most of them are either drop out or thugs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Jostoman: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Obi-diots will avoid this thread. This is not what they want to see.
Adeleke for 8years
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:
Case wey go end like Obaseki own.

@garfield1
@aiel123
@kyase

Court strikes out Aondoakaa's suit against Alia.

It may not,waec testimony will be key.apc is not foolish to hammer on 2018 documents...

Left with gemade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Pickmycall: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
Why the court no disqualified Buhari's forged school certificate?
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Minjim: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
ogaemma:
This man have served in the senate, so which result did he use to run for the senate.

Those are INEC stamps

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2022
ogaemma:
That is the INEC stamp... Look up, you will see December 1981.
Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by CaptainFM1: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2022
What is important as per the constitution is to have the minimum school certificate to show you attended primary & secondary school.

Funny as it may sound, you don't even have to pass the exams.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by oluDharay(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:

In a Court of Appeal suit in 2018, WAEC confirmed that Adeleke sat for the exam but he sat for only one subject which is English and scored F9. This is ok in Court and by our laws.

However, I think Adeleke before that suit, had allegedly tampered with the scores in other subjects. APC been the ruling Govt in the State must have found out from the school register. (This is my thoughts)...

There is no gainsaying the fact that the PDP and INEC do know what happened, the reason they provided a blank paper. They have said they cannot give what they don't have but can bring the original file. The original file haa the right one but it is obviously not what he submitted in 2018.

The Defence will definitely call WAEC to testify and push it to the petitioners to prove. and once that is done it will be difficult.

My bro, person wey hold the one wey Adeleke submit fit dey Belize now inside one room.

Thanks for this, but still, I feel INEC is trying to shield Adeleke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by fergie001: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2022
oluDharay:

Thanks for this, but still, I feel INEC is trying to shield Adeleke
That's why I wrote there that PDP and INEC know what happened.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by garfield1: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:

In a Court of Appeal suit in 2018, WAEC confirmed and testified that Adeleke sat for the exam but he sat for only one subject which is English and scored F9. This is ok in Court and by our laws.

However, I think Adeleke before that suit, had allegedly tampered with the scores in other subjects. APC been the ruling Govt in the State must have found out from the school register but have no water-tight prrof. (This is my thought)...

There is no gainsaying the fact that the PDP and INEC do know what happened, the reason they provided a blank paper. They have said they cannot give what they don't have but can bring the original file. The original file has the right one but it is obviously not what he submitted in 2018.

The Defence will definitely call WAEC to testify and push it to the petitioners to prove and once that is done it will be difficult.

© garfield1

All apc need do is to present the forged one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: INEC Presents Blurry Adeleke’s Testimonial, Oyetola Kicks by Minjim: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2022
fergie001:

© garfield1

Summoning Waec will have to be in the appeal. The tribunal may not have the power to do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Boko Haram Insurgents Arrested In Ondo / Rivers People Now Viewed As Barbarians That Behead Fellow Human Beings’ – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.