Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,335 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Stop Pretending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Pretending (1015 Views)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Like Pretending They Can't Speak Pidgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Pretending by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2007
so what? why are u here in the first place?
Re: Stop Pretending by godslead(f): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2007
shocked :oBe true to urself too face it ur weird
Re: Stop Pretending by olanajim(m): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2007
How old are you and what do you do? Have you underwent HIV test? And what kind of man do you want? Human? Cobra? Vipers? Dogs? Just be specific. So the right candidate would give you a call.
Re: Stop Pretending by iice(f): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
grin grin You no fit find woman around your area ne?
Re: Stop Pretending by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
how sad.

u don knack all de gyals wey dey ur yaba mushin and surulere?

be true to ya sef!!
Re: Stop Pretending by sallysexy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2007
iice:

grin grin You no fit find woman around your area ne?
may be. i wonder oh
Re: Stop Pretending by TARLOY(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
pls run run run away----------
he just tested HIV +++
SO THE ONLY ALTENATIVE
he want is to use this means and settle his mind down
[flash=200,200][/flash]he is a DOG
so run
Re: Stop Pretending by chinne1(f): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2007
olanajim:

How old are you and what do you do? Have you underwent HIV test? And what kind of man do you want? Human? Cobra? Vipers? Dogs? Just be specific. So the right candidate would give you a call.

you are right my Dear,
I think I can speak for him,

He wants those pretty yellow pawpaw that tested HIV ++ like him,

You know what I mean so they can SPREAD THE WORD.

Life goes on, but a beg find them around that your area, some are still upcoming, you go see them , you hear

Take heart
Re: Stop Pretending by member126910(f): 3:03pm On Aug 24, 2007
babree:

i need sex ual no string attached rship, conact me if u reside ard mushin, yaba, and surulere
we don't have 2 pretend we all adults right grin
be true 2 yourself grin grin grin

Hello, Please I am interested in this vacancy. If I'm HIV postive, hope that is not a problem? Thank you and hoping to hear from you soom. My number is : 070441199419. Thank you. Desperate Eager to hear from you. . . * Licking lips*
Re: Stop Pretending by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2007
singing

****** there is virus on the mountain,  run   run    run*********
Re: Stop Pretending by godslead(f): 3:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
singing along with NajaHaje

****** a  deadly  virus, run  run     run********

(1) (Reply)

Am Considering Backing Out / How Will U Like 2 Propose/ B Proposed 2 / Well Hoping For A Few Things In Life A True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.