Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free (3614 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" / Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 5stardude: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2011
To all of you guys talking bout Naija/African girls bn cheap, ho bla bla. . Just zip your onion/garlic stinky mouth up. American girls are the #1 most cheapest hos and dick eaters of the century. Pay for her nail, she will give it to you, pay her phone bill you will get twice, buy gasoline for her car, you might even get a bj at the gas station right away, pay for her eyebrow buddy you can have her for a night. They don't ask for much, they could sleep with your dick on them no problem. No hate #I'm a citizen of both countries#
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2011
. shocked
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 190smh: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2011
story story story undecided
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 5stardude: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2011
Don't push me dawg
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 190smh: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2011
Push you to where embarassed
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 5stardude: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2011
Had a mad fun @ the club,Off to bed. . The ground is yours fool around
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 5stardude: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2011
But please don't drail my thread
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by 190smh: 10:13am On Aug 28, 2011
shakin my head undecided
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Tosinville(m): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2011
OK. I heard u, just use ur nike, bro.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by ugosly(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
Nairaland,dayum!!, wat a place 2b,
dis is where u meet all sorta characters from the weird 2 the bizarre ,spontaneous to the downright  crazy and funny,from the inteligent to the blatant stupid.
u neva can tell wats coming at ya as response,heavy yabbies,sympathy or kudos,jst abt anythin.
I jst lov 2 d site drama,
keep it coming y'all,its nuffin personal,jst internet interaction  cool grin grin
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Mavor: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2011
Aids is real muthafu<kers grin
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
This is sad
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by MrsChima(f): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
LMAO@the responses grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess getting cheap hoes is something to brag about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by MMM2(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2011
op
u re right,
am even tired of dem
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by racheal84(f): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2011
@ poster,

omg idk what kinda americans u are meeting but that sure as hell isnt true, not ALL americans are that easy, just the slutty ones, im american and i am far far from that kinda person, thats disgusting, and degrading,

why do people stereotype on where people are from and their color etc, its just dumb, we are all humans, dont matter where we from, people all over the world do stupid stuff like that,
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Ranoscky(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2011
5stardude:

To all of you guys talking bout Naija/African girls bn cheap, ho bla bla. . Just zip your onion/garlic stinky mouth up. American girls are the #1 most cheapest hos and Joystick eaters of the century. Pay for her nail, she will give it to you, pay her phone bill you will get twice, buy gasoline for her car, you might even get a bj at the gas station right away, pay for her eyebrow buddy you can have her for a night. They don't ask for much, they could sleep with your Joystick on them no problem. No hate #I'm a citizen of both countries#
Soo [b]f[/b]ucking true!
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by MsSophista(f): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2011
racheal84:

@ poster,

omg idk what kinda americans u are meeting but that sure as hell isnt true, not ALL americans are that easy, just the slutty ones, im american and i am far far from that kinda person, thats disgusting, and degrading,

why do people stereotype on where people are from and their color etc, its just dumb, we are all humans, dont matter where we from, people all over the world do silly stuff like that,
Right Rachael84! And I guess that's why the HIV/AIDS rate is so high in SOME places. This must mean that somebody is behaving immorally. It's hard to school some folks that human (immoral) behavior is a human problem not a geographical issue.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by SAFO(m): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
Pretty stu.pid thread but this is NL so I guess we're used to that.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by MrsChima1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
love-vendor daddy in the house!
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2011
SAFO you're one hell of a stupid mofo here.

MsSophista believe it or don't I don't care. Being with em 98% of my life.

Mrs. Chima suck it and choke on it
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by MrsChima1(f): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
No thanks. I am a vegan.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by SAFO(m): 11:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
@Reality, so you subscribe to the ignorance of this thread?
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2011
Yes bro sorry for the insult. I am American and its true. If you doubt the truthfulness of this thread ask Mrs. Chima ;p
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by SAFO(m): 12:07am On Sep 21, 2011
Dude I was born & raised in America and this is complete & utter BS. What type of females are you messing with? LOL

Must be hood rats
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2011
Maybe you're a broke asss and have nothing the hood rats want.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by SAFO(m): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2011
<<<< military background, college degree, 6 figure annual income working in the oil industry. Please don't make me son you up in here.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 21, 2011
Don't please, I understand son. You made a right choice to save your asss. Lmao@ Military family
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by SAFO(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2011
Ignorance must be bliss.

I guess I would laugh too if in your position.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nekai(f): 12:50am On Sep 21, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I guess getting cheap hoes is something to brag about. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cool
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 21, 2011
That's right. But unfortunately you ain't in my position. Lmao. . Hey buddy *military fam* were u among the Seal that gunned down Bin Laden?
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Tosinville(m): 1:16am On Sep 21, 2011
Its hilarious a friend of mine who find it hard to get a girlfriend here came back from miami, fl last saturday told me he and his cousin who reside there Bleep 3american girls in 2weeks with his 1month tourism visa. He said they only took 'em out for a drink then to cinema and thats how they fall cheap for them immediately, glad i saw his pictures with those girls but here in Nigeria you barely get a girl you'll Bleep even after a month.
Re: American Chicks#buy 1 Get 2free by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 21, 2011
Lmao well Tosin that's not being cheap we call it fun, we do it for fun. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Mobile Phone Nudes Can Be For Your Eyes Only - Girls Only!!!! / PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. / CAN I DATE TWO SISTERS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.