Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. (3622 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2015
MY best friend's GF came to meet me last night to return some drugs that my friend refused to collect.

She said he bought them for her because she was sick and lost some pounds but she returned these particular ones because she said she doesn't need them. They are quarrelling right now because of this!

LOL guys are FUNNY!

Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by menix(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
Broz which kind drug b dat, cous i ve not seen such in france here..
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2015
What does the drug do ?
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin She did not loose pounds , she lost nyash
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2015
menix:
Broz which kind drug b dat, cous i ve not seen such in france here..

You stole my space, you are now on my E-ENEMY's LIST
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by chibwike(m): 9:39am On Apr 08, 2015
Falconey, wats the work of the drug
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2015
daviyjones:

You stole my space, you are now on my E-ENEMY's LIST
take time o op
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by agarawu23(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
What does the drug do ?
it increases your flat as.s sorry it decreases........ lipsrsealed
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by vjsmiles: 9:42am On Apr 08, 2015
L.A.M.E
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Slimzjoe(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2015
I know thiz Drug.....it can be found mostly in Taraba and Adamawa

Op my main question is what was your Friend's girlfriend doing in ur house gan?? And at night too undecided
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by FLAWLES(f): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2015
?
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2015
Which part of her body did she loose some pounds... Barca or Chelsea?
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Are you campaigning for Agbaje or Ambode ?

I mean, how does this ensure PDP wins majority states in the governorship elections ?
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:
What does the drug do ?
Barca academy enlargement
Not suitable for you *you know wat i mean*
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2015
Naughtysite:
Are you campaigning for Agbaje or Ambode ?

I mean, how does this ensure PDP wins majority states in the governorship elections ?

this is what happens when you give a hypocrite #500 to campaign for you.
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2015
Godvilla:
Barca academy enlargement
Not suitable for you *you know wat i mean*

Oh so what will it do
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Oh so what will it do

it add to a lady's ass........big butt kind of thing.
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
chibwike:
Falconey, wats the work of the drug

seriously? A mature,respected,humble,intelligent dude like you don't know YODI?
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

it add to a lady's ass........big butt kind of thing.

Haa never knew they created things like that .. Does it work
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2015
agarawu23:
it increases your flat as.s sorry it decreases........ lipsrsealed

Lol decrease it .. Why Would a chic want it then cheesy
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 10:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Haa never knew they created things like that .. Does it work

LWKM only a lady can answer that.

My own is to enjoy the ass I don't care how it gets there.
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Oh so what will it do
B.a.r.c.a A.c.a.d.e.m.y E.n.l.a.r.g.e.m.e.n.t
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

LWKM only a lady can answer that.

My own is to enjoy the ass I don't care how it gets there.

Loool trust una
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Godvilla:
B.a.r.c.a A.c.a.d.e.m.y E.n.l.a.r.g.e.m.e.n.t
smiley it doesn't look safe .. Ppl should just eat n exercise
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Loool trust una

how can I be sure you didn't use it? I'm suspecting what I saw on your DP.
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Acekidc4(m): 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
YODI Indeed!!

It yur di e si ta!!
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

how can I be sure you didn't use it? I'm suspecting what I saw on your DP.

Lol well if i knew it existed .. I wouldnt have killed myself in gym every other day smiley
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by chibwike(m): 10:07am On Apr 08, 2015
falconey:

seriously? A mature,respected,humble,intelligent dude like you don't know YODI?
you ve seen it na...so what is it used for?
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

smiley it doesn't look safe .. Ppl should just eat n exercise
I dnt trust stuffs like this.... Side effects may be severe
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by falconey(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
chibwike:
you ve seen it na...so what is it used for?

it enlarge a female butt.
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by jamex93(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2015
lol

for enlargement of yarns take 2 YODI YODI

lwkmd
Re: PHOTO: See What My Friend Bought His GF To Help her Keep Up. by agarawu23(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2015
Lala247:

Lol decrease it .. Why Would a chic want it then cheesy
every gals dream is to have a bigger as.s but I ain't an as,s freak

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC / *help! I'm I Becoming Lord Of The Rings?* / Reason Most Men Shame Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.