Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Will Wed A Prostitute Instead Of A Xtain In My Second Life – Prophet Kumchacha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Wed A Prostitute Instead Of A Xtain In My Second Life – Prophet Kumchacha (545 Views)

Bishop Kumchacha: Why Men Cheat In Relationships / Men Who Lick Ladies Private Part Live Longer – Prophet Kumchacha / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Wed A Prostitute Instead Of A Xtain In My Second Life – Prophet Kumchacha by house10studios: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2022
The Leader and Founder of Heaven’s Gate Ministry, Prophet Nicholas Osei, well known as Prophet Kumchacha, has made a shocking revelation on the type of woman he would like to marry if he is to have a second life.

Speaking in a discussion monitored by Zionfelix.net on Awake TV, Prophet Kumchacha said he will marry a prostitute if he will marry again in the next world.

He made this statement when they were deliberating on why many Christian marriages do not last in recent times.

The outspoken man of God without mincing words stated that Christian marriages collapse more than the other marriages nowadays.

He revealed some of these Christian marriages collapse within the first month.

Prophet Kumchacha indicated that prostitutes are experienced and they know how to keep their men. He added that prostitutes are also good in bed.

While these prostitutes will do anything to keep their men, Kumchacha averred Christian women will pretend to be holy and fail to do what they ought to do.

He stressed that the attitude of Christian women contribute to the collapse of their marriages.

Planning an EP or SINGLE?
U have ur own beat, but tight on budget.
LAGOS EGBEDA
Holla am me! what app me direct here

1 Share

Re: I Will Wed A Prostitute Instead Of A Xtain In My Second Life – Prophet Kumchacha by T0BY(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Your opinion..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Wed A Prostitute Instead Of A Xtain In My Second Life – Prophet Kumchacha by Mercury12(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
You don chop holy and baptized egusi undecided
Re: I Will Wed A Prostitute Instead Of A Xtain In My Second Life – Prophet Kumchacha by Mercury12(m): 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2022
You don chop baptized and holy egusi undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Passionate Moment With Stacy | Romance / ❤️‍� /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.