Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,445 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp (5546 Views)

2027: I Will Consider PDP-LP Merger – Obi / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by favor914: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

The funny thing is that you are not a Christian and am not an Igbo person .
And I have consistently spoken against the actions of IPOB and the Arrogance of the average Igbo.
Can you show me where I insulted your Candidate.
Mr Man Grow up support your Candidate in peace
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Abdu81: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2022
garfield1:

That would be 5 se,edo,crs,rivers,benue,plateau,fct,maybe nasarawa or kaduna.tinubi should win 15,atiku 8, kwankwaso 1

Where will tinubu win?

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Abdu81: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igba123:
so Obi will no longer get less than 1m votes? Now he will get 10m according to urchin? If you believe Obi will get that much I believe he will poll double of that. It's obi's election to lose.

Jungle is getting ready.

2 Likes

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Hoelujohn: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Are we forgetting sit at home ESN/UGM would cause voter apathy or the fact that INEC offices with uncollected PVC are getting burnt?!

APC strategy abi? He go shock una
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Ttalk: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

And I have consistently spoken against the actions of IPOB and the Arrogance of the average Igbo.

And am in a Carol now getting the best of fun.

Look the way you reason speaks volume of who you are. Lizard taking himself to be a leopard.
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Rapuru14: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Are we forgetting sit at home ESN/UGM would cause voter apathy or the fact that INEC offices with uncollected PVC are getting burnt?!

Ooh that's your game plan. I see!

Set all INEC offices ablaze in SE/SS
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by SIONKPO1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

There's no any setup anywhere. I'm deep in politics and understand Nigeria politics. It is only a novice that would think a governor on the ballot will sabotage his election for Atiku.

I have people in Adamawa even in Atiku University. The northerners don't like Atiku even in his NE, Tinubu will get good number of votes. Stop your emotion filled analysis, it's not selling here
Yeah he will get good percentage but he cant win Adamawa And Taraba
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Ttalk: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

I've been a realist, Atiku will win NE but Tinubu will win NW and NC. Take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Igbos makes the second largest population after the indigenes in all region. Let that sink in!
Moh247:
cool

A subtle reminder

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Moh247: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Igbos makes the second largest population after the indigenes in all region. Let that sink in!

Stop living in fools paradise

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Ttalk: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
DMerciful:
That's the lie you tell to yourselves in the moon gathering in the village

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by SIONKPO1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

And am in a Carol now getting the best of fun.

Look the way you reason speaks volume of who you are. Lizard taking himself to be a leopard.
I never claimed to be a Leopard and I don't insult other people's candidate's but you have been doing that.
Imagine,you said that you are in a Church and you are pressing your phone and also insulting.
check your Life

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by SIONKPO1(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

I've been a realist, Atiku will win NE but Tinubu will win NW and NC. Take that to the bank
BAT can only Win Niger,Kogi and Kwara in the North Central and believe me it won't be with wide margins

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Reality will dawn on you guys. The reason the Igbos did not influence much in 2015 and 2019 is because they weren't passionate about those elections
Ttalk:

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Dont take it personal, look at the 2015 and 2019 elections...the margin of APC even though very low, is progressively on the decline in SW
Ttalk:

You are a lair just like your Peter Obi. Yoruba are so rational minded that they don't behave like you do.

None of those you mentioned will ever ask their congregation to vite any candidate.

You are not Yoruba than me neither are you more Yoruba Christian than me. Whatever your thought revolves in your brain and your brain only

The average Yoruba will look at past record and capacity with no emotion that is making you reason like a kindergarten
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

APC power brokers up north set up BAT by giving A Muslim/Muslim ticket,why do you thing that they are not making noise.

They didnt set him up.it was somthing he was always going to do.it was his best bet to victory.they would have bleeped him up at the primary if they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Dont take it personal, look at the 2015 and 2019 elections...the margin of APC even though very low, is progressively on the decline in SW

Yes,it was again a declining Buhari
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

BAT can only Win Niger,Kogi and Kwara in the North Central and believe me it won't be with wide margins

Thats a lie.he will win kwara massively.buhari had 70% In kwara,expect tinubu to do more.niger is tight.he will also win kogi.he will compete well in plateau,benue nasarawa
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by FarahAideed: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2022
Very spot on !! This is why say Obidients are the ones who will make Tinubu president

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Wake up and smell the coffee, everybody is suffering in Nigeria.

The status quo can no longer be allowed to remain.

Obi is what Nigeria needs at a time like this
Ttalk:

Just like you are making Tinubu popular with daily insults you and your IPOB hate filled with no manners rain daily on Tinubu.

When we told you that your hate will backfire you thought it was a joke.

Now the Nortn will take revenge on your 7 years of abuse of northerners and calling their illustrious son a cloned man. You will receive the same treatment from the South West for calling our leaders right from Awolowo, to MKO to Tinubu names.

You are faced with the reality you now wanted to hide under the region to claim Yoruba Christian support, dead on arrival, go and vote for you Pandora in peace and stop attaching Yoruba to your failed presidential project
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Obidient4life2: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Eyah I thought everyone in Ibo land SouthEast are 1000% Ibos no Fulani herdmen or Yoruba, why 99%

Clown... Village champion!

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

True.Adamawa and taraba are for atiku but tinubu and obi will get votes here.borno,yobe is tinubu totally.gombe and bauchi will be divided
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Obidient4life2: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2022
SIONKPO1:

You are very very wrong,There are lots of Non Igbos dominating some business line in igboland thou majority of them will VOTE for Obi at the Presidential Election
Nobody is talking about business. We are talking about numbers! A billionaire has one vote.
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2022
Oh, so you dont know that anybody who supports Obi is either Igbo or ipob according
to urchins and this is irrespective of your ethnicity
SIONKPO1:

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
misano:

If you want to predict use the right numbers. APC never got 7.5 million votes from SS, SE, SW and NC. It's 5.6 million. Also Atiku got on 7 million from SE, SS, SW and NC.

Oga talk with facts stop cutting corners to favour your candidate.

Oga,I said tinubu will get 7.5 million nationally from what buhari got,an additional 2.5 million from fore buharists nationally and 1 million from new voters nationally and 1 mil additionally from sw.

I said atiku will get 5 mil nationally,2.5 mil nationally from buhari votes and1 mil from new voters nationally.read and stop talking nonsense
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Hoelujohn: 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

Yoruba Christian are not bias, never you equate your sentiment judgement on great Yoruba people.

I am a Yoruba Christian and my vote goes to BAT
Yoruba christian kill you there. Why is your grandpa not contesting? Yet, you want ancestors to be our president

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu is not popular in SW! He has been using money, thugs and Igbo hate to drive his agenda disguised as Yoruba agenda
garfield1:

Yes,it was again a declining Buhari
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Niwdog(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ttalk:

for you to debunk that shows you know nothing about Nigeria...after the indigenous people of a community the next highest population is Igbo
No real traveler in Nigeria will doubt this
Even for your village self naso e be

1 Like

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Tinubu is not popular in SW! He has been using money, thugs and Igbo hate to drive his agenda disguised as Yoruba agenda

Yorubas won't abandon him and vote obi or atiku na
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Ttalk: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2022
Niwdog:
for you to debunk that shows you know nothing about Nigeria...after the indigenous people of a community the next highest population is Igbo
No real traveler in Nigeria will doubt this
Even for your village self naso e be

Which part of Nigeria do you live. Let's start from there
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2022
This coming election is not and shouldn't be about tribalism! A yoruba man who never liked Tinubu or believed in his integrity cannot now vote for him because he is Yoruba. Nobody with personal integrity and dignity does that
garfield1:

Yorubas won't abandon him and vote obi or atiku na
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by DMerciful(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2022
Apart from the indigenes, Igbos are always next in terms of numbers but you'd rather deny the obvious truth because it doesn't align with your political calculations. You'll learn by force
Ttalk:

Which part of Nigeria do you live. Let's start from there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba In Diaspora Express Concern Over Southwest, North Alliance / The Goat Who Saw Tomorrow! - (graphic Pics) / OMG! See How Gov Amosun Is Constructing A Major Road In 2016!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.