Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,721 members, 7,851,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp (5564 Views)

Omo-Ikirodah: PDP/LP Should Be Worried With Tinubu's Rally In Abia / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by tuniski: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2022
garfield1:

Obi has won benue
Hehehehe you are joking right?
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2022
tuniski:

Hehehehe you are joking right?

99% of benue are Christians.they won't vote for a fulani nor a m m ticket
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by tuniski: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2022
garfield1:

99% of benue are Christians.they won't vote for a fulani nor a m m ticket
You i
Who is feeding you with this baseless narrative?Atiku won benue with just about 10k votes in 2019, buhari won it in 2015. Leave that wild assumption of obi winning benue cos of christain sympathy.
The northerners know too well where and how to align their political survival be it christain or Muslim. No one will emotionally be on a journey of self destruct!
Only in the south east will obi has a meaningful showing . Outside south east he is an entertainment!
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Aiel123: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2022
garfield1:

Obi has won benue
That @tuniski guy funny oo
Which one is PO can't win a ward in northern Nigeria?
Allotting christian votes to PO is something I disagree with.
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 11:26am On Dec 07, 2022
Aiel123:

That @tuniski guy funny oo
Which one is PO can't win a ward in northern Nigeria?
Allotting christian votes to PO is something I disagree with.

He has been so since 2019 polls.he never believed that saraki will lose kwara,he is just a blind pdp boy
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by garfield1: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2022
tuniski:

You i
Who is feeding you with this baseless narrative?Atiku won benue with just about 10k votes in 2019, buhari won it in 2015. Leave that wild assumption of obi winning benue cos of christain sympathy.
The northerners know too well where and how to align their political survival be it christain or Muslim. No one will emotionally be on a journey of self destruct!
Only in the south east will obi has a meaningful showing . Outside south east he is an entertainment!

Buhari won benue with 70,000.with all the propaganda in 2019 against fulani atiku won it narrowly.now that a xtian is there and benue pdp has abandoned atiku,he is out
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by Aiel123: 11:32am On Dec 07, 2022
garfield1:

He has been so since 2019 polls.he never believed that saraki will lose kwara,he is just a blind pdp boy
That Saraki loss shocked PDP faithfuls, myself inclusive. I mean it was unexpected.
Same thing I fear for Tambuwal...
If it's up to me,I would have banned party bigwigs from attending rally except one in their regions so they don't get too detached from the grassroot.
Re: Estimated 2023 election results for apc,pdp,lp by tuniski: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
garfield1:

Buhari won benue with 70,000.with all the propaganda in 2019 against fulani atiku won it narrowly.now that a xtian is there and benue pdp has abandoned atiku,he is out
You mean Ortom abandoned atiku certainly not the PDP in benue. In fact, PDP would win benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recent Pictures From 8 Lanes Expressway In Aba, Handled By Arab Contractors. / Nigerians ,Represent Your State Of Origin / BRAKING NEWS: Buhari Fires NCPC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.