Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

"Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) (5509 Views)

How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Trustmea: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2023
LINSAR:
Here in the university, I shake my head repeatedly when I see some girls' lifestyles. You know why? It's one unfortunate man that'll finally marry them.

Imagine a girl that used her püssy to sponsor her education saying "I want a God fearing and responsible man."

A girl that is being passed around for s*x in her neighborhood will be saying "You're not my type."

Before marrying a lady, I'll tell her family "If I marry your daughter and discover she's not 'intact', I'm collecting back the bride price paid."
Hahaha guy u mean 😂
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by LikeAking: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2023
millstone:

Man I could kiss you for this, no homo lol grin. I will also add that as a man it also takes longer to build wealth so let's say you finally get your big break at the age of 30-35 it's best to settle for younger ladies between 18-23. You can meet them young and build something meaningful with them. Better chances of meeting them as virgins or better you won't be settling with someone who lots of guys both broke, rich, yahoo and others have passed around

Will they truly love you?

The best time to find love na for uni, but we Nigerians are decived by over morality and religion...

NYSC is also the last chance to find true love..

The whites find their life partners in the uni..

At least 30% of Nigerian graduates no suppose worry about finding their true love..

He/she was right their with you in the uni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Thecan(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Will they truly love you?

The best time to find love na for uni, but we Nigerians are decived by over morality and religion...

NYSC is also the last chance to find true love..

The whites find their life partners in the uni..

At least 30% of Nigerian graduates no suppose worry about finding their true love..

He/she was right their with you in the uni.

hmm
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 11:09pm On May 07
NEUDUDE:
The worst is most of these girls will invite their ex that fvcked the hell out of them to a wedding you paid for with your sweat lol grin, some will even have last fantasy sex with the ex that didn't prove valuable to her by any means. Happened for real with someone i am close with. The idiot that paid bride price will be gallivanting lol and the chop and clean mouth guy will be on the front row laughing at the inside joke that's on the simp, it rarely doesn't end there, most of firstborns are really child of the ex

A lot of men raise children that aren't theirs. Many of them belong to their wives ex. Heard from a woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Gay Colleague Yester Night / Ladies: What Is Your Description Of A "Handsome" Guy? / Wish nairalanders happy new year here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.