Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

"Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) (5512 Views)

How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Silentgroper(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
Fact!

1 Like

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by millstone(m): 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
LINSAR:
Here in the university, I shake my head repeatedly when I see some girls' lifestyles. You know why? It's one unfortunate man that'll finally marry them.

Imagine a girl that used her püssy to sponsor her education saying "I want a God fearing and responsible man."

A girl that is being passed around for s*x in her neighborhood will be saying "You're not my type."

Before marrying a lady, I'll tell her family "If I marry your daughter and discover she's not 'intact', I'm collecting back the bride price paid."
Men suppose dey get sense but them nor want get am

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
_
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kipaji:
ubunja on "make money and women will come"

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/672#103671082

More

ubunja:
this is one of the core truths that turned many men red pill,, while a man hustles in his early years to put his life together, women are having their fun. And when these women are tired they then decide to settle, just in time as hustling guys are getting successful. So now women are ready to settle and men are ready to commit, which is not bad in itself but for the fact that women are serving men secondhand left over coochie but want men's freshly minted coins. That's what men are rebelling against. Its robbery.

8 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Faber(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2022
In addy to this beautiful thread, please guys always bear these truths in mind, but dont let them 'f' gender hear them from ur mouths. I am presently getting loads of sex from many post wall ladies, they call, check on me, I always present myself as someone ready to settle down in a month, boom they fall as you all know that they are desperate for marriage and I bleep the hell out of them and dump them. I will marry a sweet, beautiful virgin, I dont even care, the tribe she comes from

6 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Karlifate: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Virgins suplus for this life my brother. When it's time to birth a child, na virgin or nothing. As long as I'm financially successful, I will always see many virgins to choose from.

Exactly!

This abundance mindset is what a lot of young dudes lack, both online & offline.

You see/hear them saying: "...this generation don spoil finish, virgin no dey again...". Blablabla...

I'd be like, WTF! Can't you carve your own reality out of the society's reality for you.

If you're intentional about something, you'll get it. kiss

Generation of weak young men out there. sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Raalsalghul: 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2022
Karlifate:

If you're intentional about something, you'll get it. kiss

smiley

3 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Unseen(m): 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
I concur

7 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Babaalajo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
What of person wey marry his wife as a virgin but when things is not going well for him his wife left him for another man, to marry a wife as a virgin is the best but they can also do and undo as long as they are Still called a woman. you can never predict life and got it 100% you can only try and wish yourself a good luck.

4 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Streetmovement(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by faceLAGOS: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
I’m laughing at the Simp that quickly hijacked my ex of 5 years in just 2-3 months, without taking time to know her & her mental health issues.

The guy go see shege grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2022
Babaalajo:
What of person wey marry his wife as a virgin but when things is not going well for him his wife left him for another man, to marry a wife as a virgin is the best but they can also do and undo as long as they are Still called a woman. you can never predict life and got it 100% you can only try and wish yourself a good luck.

Yep. We know virgins are the best option, not the perfect option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by virginboy1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Insightful thread

1 Like

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
Really

1 Like

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Missionaire: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2022
Kipaji:
"Make Money and Women Will Come"

Society and women tell this to men who are unsuccessful in dating to give them some hope. The idea is that they should not worry, they should just work harder and generate wealth. When they get money women will beg them to be their girlfriends and wives.

But, if women will come when you make the money, have you ever wondered where they are now? Let's assume that they will effectively be with you later, after you become rich. OK now, in the meantime, who are they with? Are they sitting at home, chastely waiting for you to make money? Are they working on themselves while preserving their purity to deserve you when you finally make it?

No. Where are they then? They are with other guys they judge worthy of their youth and freshness. And you are not on the list. So, you have to wait. And to not let you hanging, they give you the task to accumulate the wealth they will enjoy after the other guys have enjoyed their bodies.

See, that advice (make money and women will come) would be apt if, after becoming rich, the women that will come are virgins. But, they are not. Who took their virginity then? A guy who was just as broke you were when girls and society told you to make money first. This advice is thus hypocritical... but also dangerous.

Many young men unsuccessful in dating will follow this advice. They will work very hard at school, at work, and in life to finally be able to attract women (among other reasons.) Eventually many of them make it. After all these painful years of work, it is high time to harvest the rewards: money, respect, security, stability, confidence, wisdom, -oh and, what did they say will come with financial success again? Ah yes, women! But, as they look left and right, they realize that most women are damaged beyond repair, many are single mothers, and virtually none of them are pure. And when they understand that the guys who took these women purity where in the very same state they thought they had to grow from to attract them, these men become bitter. They feel scammed. And rightly so. Unfortunately, this frustration can lead to hatred and violence. And this is not good for men themselves and society as a whole.

This is one of the reasons why a man should not succeed for women. Succeed for you and your legacy first and foremost. And when you do succeed, be ruthless in your selection of women.

When dealing with women, never lean on your money. That is dehumanizing as money is an object and, more importantly, it is external to you -- you are not your money. Money can come and go, but your inner strength and masculinity stays. And keep in mind that no amount of money entitles you to a woman's body. No amount of money protects you from the games women play. No amount of money can compensate for lack of attraction.

Men and women should stop giving this advice to our sons. We must encourage them by all means to generate wealth and succeed in life. But let's not fool them with "women will come", without telling them the full story. As these men are busy building, most women are busy fvcking.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by BigYash: 9:23am On Dec 19, 2022
obinnazy:
Lastweek, I asked myself few questions.
One was, why do men celebrate weddings/marriages?

Why should you be happy to throw party that you found someone who's coming to depend on you and your resources??

A female friend said 'GOD CREATED MEN TO BE SIMP'
And if the table was turned around, these ladies will never marry men cux of that missing hymen o.. Some men dey no just be men at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
Streetmovement:

Wisdom

What does wotoporiously mean?
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Streetmovement(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kipaji:

What does wotoporiously mean?

Street slang for anything done without mercy, so I'm speaking without mercy and have got no remorse or seek opinion for anything I say cuz it's plenty. cool

2 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by XAUBulls: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kipaji:

Society and women tell this to men who are unsuccessful in dating to give them some hope. The idea is that they should not worry, they should just work harder and generate wealth. When they get money women will beg them to be their girlfriends and wives.

But, if women will come when you make the money, have you ever wondered where they are now? Let's assume that they will effectively be with you later, after you become rich. OK now, in the meantime, who are they with? Are they sitting at home, chastely waiting for you to make money? Are they working on themselves while preserving their purity to deserve you when you finally make it?

No. Where are they then? They are with other guys they judge worthy of their youth and freshness. And you are not on the list. So, you have to wait. And to not let you hanging, they give you the task to accumulate the wealth they will enjoy after the other guys have enjoyed their bodies.

See, that advice (make money and women will come) would be apt if, after becoming rich, the women that will come are virgins. But, they are not. Who took their virginity then? A guy who was just as broke as you were when girls and society told you to make money first. This advice is thus hypocritical... but also dangerous.

Many young men unsuccessful in dating will follow this advice. They will work very hard at school, at work, and in life to finally be able to attract women (among other reasons.) Eventually many of them make it. After all these painful years of work, it is high time to harvest the rewards: money, respect, security, stability, confidence, wisdom, -oh and, what did they say will come with financial success again? Ah yes, women! But, as they look left and right, they realize that most women are damaged beyond repair, many are single mothers, and virtually none of them are pure. And when they understand that the guys who took these women purity where in the very same state they thought they had to grow from to attract them, these men become bitter. They feel scammed. And rightly so. Unfortunately, this frustration can lead to hatred and violence. And this is not good for men themselves and society as a whole.

This is one of the reasons why a man should not succeed for women. Succeed for you and your legacy first and foremost. And when you do succeed, be ruthless in your selection of women.

When dealing with women, never lean on your money. That is dehumanizing as money is an object and, more importantly, it is external to you -- you are not your money. Money can come and go, but your inner strength and masculinity stays. And keep in mind that no amount of money entitles you to a woman's body. No amount of money protects you from the games women play. No amount of money can compensate for lack of attraction.

Men and women should stop giving this advice to our sons. We must encourage them by all means to generate wealth and succeed in life. But let's not fool them with "women will come", without telling them the full story. As these men are busy building, most women are busy fvcking.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by XAUBulls: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
omolasho:
Where are they then? They are with other guys they judge worthy of their youth and freshness. And you are not on the list. So, you have to wait. And to not let you hanging, they give you the task to accumulate the wealth they will enjoy after the other guys have enjoyed their bodies.

See, that advice;make money and women will come would be apt if, after becoming rich, the women that will come are virgins.

And when they understand that the guys who took these women purity where in the very same state they thought they had to grow from to attract them, these men become bitter. They feel scammed. And rightly so. Unfortunately, this frustration can lead to hatred and violence. And this is not good for men themselves and society as a whole.

Succeed for you and your legacy first and foremost. And when, you do succeed be ruthless in your selection of women.

No amount of money protects you from the games women play. No amount of money can compensate for lack of attraction.

As these men are busy building, most women are busy fvcking.

Thank you oops.
Personally I believe that when you marry a lady that was disvirgined by another man, it is dishonor to your dignity, pride and Ego as a man. I can never love such lady. Imagine how they share unclothedness, the sweat, sperm, kisses, positions, etc tweeeeeh! I cringe, and the society makes it look like no big deal! Let every man marry ladies they disvirgined. Am outa here abeg
Lol.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by XAUBulls: 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Most real men(SIMPs and f00ls) have no pride and ego that they wife up repented non-virgins with their hard earned money.. There are some of these f00ls that go a long way to collect loans from banks to get married...

Actually,most guys wont eventually marry virgins, but if you dont see a virgin,kindly go for surrogacy.

Conntract marriage or cohabitation is also cool whereby the bills is shared 50:50, you can get a housemaid for the housechores..

Your commitment is too precious for a non-virgin...

NO HYMEN, NO RING.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by XAUBulls: 5:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mcslize:
You've just said absolutely nothing less but the simple bitter truth.

I have never supported the idea of a man working his ass out simply for the sole purpose of attracting women.

If you're a young man doing that, permit me to tell you for free, you lack purpose.

Work hard for yourself and immediate family not because of a woman.

Do know that, if you make money before you find love, be rest assured, it's your money most ladies will marry not you. You won't feel that genuine love from a partner as a man. You will always feel left out in the world of true love.

Remove the money and see how fast she will leave you, heavily abuse you and start following other rich men outside. Just know you just succeeded marrying a gold digger and a hoe as a young man.

Guys, be wise. Don't let anyone fool you. The best time to find the love of your life is when you have nothing. If you must find one after you've made it, make it a paramount standard that she too must be a made lady herself.

With that, you will have the rest of mind that she didn't come for your money cuz she too is made for life.

If you are made already but still haven't settled down? Better look for a lady that is made too to balance things up. Going for a liability after you are made, is not a wise decision. Do you know why?

Most of these ladies do set standards for men, like "He must be tall". "He must be wealthy". If ladies that are liabilities can boldly set standards such as "I want a tall guy, fair in complexion and must be very wealthy", why can't our men of this generation also set standards for the women they will marry?

Don't let anyone fool you. You're the prize as a man. Set standards for the type of woman you will like to marry so you won't end up marrying wrongly or marrying a chronic gold digger after you've suffered to make it in life.

Be wise and be warned!

That being said, guys, do you know there are some highly curious facts that many of us are still yet to know about sex? Watch these extremely shocking psychological facts about sex that will blow your mind. No 40 will shock you! https://youtu./Vz38eM4lIg0
Indeed.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Sammy101111(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yes woman will come when you make money
Some will come with genuine mind to love you
Some will come to chop your money
Some will come to use you to get what they need
Some will come to destroy you

Be wise men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kipaji:

For JE.SHAL, yes.
But I don't Jerome.starks

Your above views is incredible.

1 Like

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Streetmovement:

Street slang for anything done without mercy, so I'm speaking without mercy and have got no remorse or seek opinion for anything I say cuz it's plenty. cool

Ah thanks.

2 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by Kipaji: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
eDarlling:

Your above views is incredible.

Thank you man. I appreciate it.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by StrongAlphMale: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2023
Seun nlfpmod OAM4J rocktation, why is this beautiful thread not on FP?

2 Likes

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
What of the man no make am tongue tongue tongue
At least he tried and he can still try again.

I hope he had a close clan of like minds who would help him if he fall on hard time too.
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2023
obinnazy:
Lastweek, I asked myself few questions.
One was, why do men celebrate weddings/marriages?

Why should you be happy to throw party that you found someone who's coming to depend on you and your resources??

A female friend said 'GOD CREATED MEN TO BE SIMP'
This one hit!
Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by ibkonekt(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2023
Kipaji:

See, that advice (make money and women will come) would be apt if, after becoming rich, the women that will come are virgins. But, they are not. Who took their virginity then? A guy who was just as broke as you were when girls and society told you to make money first. This advice is thus hypocritical... but also dangerous.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by ChiefOkporghe: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2023
Kipaji:

Re: "Make Money And Women Will Come" (This Is A Bad Advice) by NEUDUDE: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2023
The worst is most of these girls will invite their ex that fvcked the hell out of them to a wedding you paid for with your sweat lol grin, some will even have last fantasy sex with the ex that didn't prove valuable to her by any means. Happened for real with someone i am close with. The idiot that paid bride price will be gallivanting lol and the chop and clean mouth guy will be on the front row laughing at the inside joke that's on the simp, it rarely doesn't end there, most of firstborns are really child of the ex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hj / s / What Your Definition For Sexy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.