Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies (77880 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / You Are Still Living In Bondage,reno Omokiri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by 7arrows: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:
Dan Ulasi should go and sit down somewhere.

Kenneth Okonkwo is doing a great 8work of marketing Peter Obi, and it's an easy job because Peter Obi is a clean candidate.

I will vote for Peter Obi.

I stand by you bro. We need a president who cannot be blackmailed. PETER OBI for one NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by puzzlegate(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:
Wasting a single vote on Peter Obi can make Tinubu President
bulaba ! Go and ask agbado Master the meaning
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by jaxxy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Damn. K.O
His principal atiku no kiss nollywood actresses? undecided
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by ejimatic: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above
Politicians are looking for their daily breads. However there is a difference btw [b][/b] manwhi fought civil war and a man who was busy. Kissing ladies in a locasion.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by kay29000(m): 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2022
FreshFarmAgro:
Damn. K.O

K.O for K.O
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by devilmaycry: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Iretii0511:
All these commenters above, which WhatsApp group do you guys belong to? grin
I swear...it could be just a few hands behind the acct

Check some of those profile

Acct created October/November 2022 for most ...

Smells fishyy grin

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by RestructureNig3: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:

We don't want another Fulani jihadist in power
Atiku couldn't condemn his Fulani kinsmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by faceland: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:

You don baff?

What does that mean? Abi you don bulaba? Are you capable of typing out your thoughts or ideas?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by DanAugust2021: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Iretii0511:
All these commenters above, which WhatsApp group do you guys belong to? grin
Atikulootee group of course.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Belleful: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
Peter obi urchins will be shouting don't vote because of religion and tribalism. But if any Igbo person show's support for PDP or APC, they will start calling that person name's. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by zudozz: 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2022
AsomughaChuks05:
I watched Kenneth Okonkwo(Living in Bondage) on Channels TV claiming that one of the legacy projects of Peter Obi in Anambra is construction of the Govenor's lodge in Amawbia and as I was wondering whether a nut had been loosened in his head, I remembered that the spirit of lying from Peter Obi infects anybody that comes close to the Labouring party.

Oga go sitdon inside dustbin jooor!

Everybody dey insult Peter Obi, even Maggot like u! Wetin ur papa achieve for him lifetime?
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by dampraise(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmm PDAPC
zudozz:

Oga go sitdon inside dustbin jooor!

Everybody dey insult Peter Obi, even Maggot like u! Wetin ur papa achieve for him lifetime?
Hmmm PDAPC
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by saintrow1: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:
Dan Ulasi should go and sit down somewhere.

Kenneth Okonkwo is doing a great work of marketing Peter Obi, and it's an easy job because Peter Obi is a clean candidate.

I will vote for Peter Obi.

You are right Peter Lienus Obi is as clean as a coal miner.

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Omookunnimi(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fordoche:
Kenneth okonkwo were one of those who brought this APC government into power he lacks the integrity to even open his gutter on the presidential candidate of the PDP

You are so myopic and unreasonable to condemned Kenneth
So Atiku was not part of the people that brought Buhari. You people are mumu too much. You didn't see any thing bad for a Fulani man handed power to another Fulani. You people are slaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Manofnaija: 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Whenever two or more people that do not relate are talking again one person, blindly follow that one person.

1 Like

Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Sufyaan003(m): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2022
Atiku Presidency is Sacrosanct.
Atiku will rescue Nigeria From this Bad Government.
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by PrinceOfLagos: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:
stop talking nonsense
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by madapcmod: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ulasi just like his name connotes.. lies slap ...needs a serious slap to reset his brain.

How can a Fulani Muslim (Buhari) spend 8 yrs and you want to install another Fulani Muslim (Atiku), same Atiku that fought GEJ and teamed up with Buhari to return power to North?

Ulasi forgot that Atiku brought Buhari to power and blames KO. He is suffering from amnesia
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by BeardedMeat(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:
Go and beg Wike and stop being foolish.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by israel90: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
No body is seeing the Igbo exit if any of the candidates from Apc or pdp wins Ibo winning will delay it I can assure u
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Masterito(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Just tell Atiku to the win the North first
ochejoseph:
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
It's better you leave Nigeria this hour or still you leave the Earth surface because Tinubu is your next president
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by LordEclipse: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
Damn!!..
This one loud..hahahahahahaaaa
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by olumike001(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
SLAP44:

Wasting a single vote on Tinubu can wreck the future of 200 million people. I hope you have you visas in case Tinubu wins.
Visa
He had a track record of a state he governed to be the home for every Nigerian. Such that we don't even know who Lagos belongs to... Please give another reason this isn't valid, u r most likely in Lagos or planning to be
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by 1Dray(m): 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
Deenee34:
When men are talking who's Kenneth Okonkwo, even his paymaster PO can't match with people like Chief Dan Ulasi.

If not because of politics that gave everyone freedom of expression people like OKonkwo wouldn't have that privilege of talking trashed

Chief Dan Ulasi shouldn't have waste his precious time replying to this bootlicker (Nollywood Comedian)

#AtikuOrganizingForAction

Who is Ulasi? a bloody selfish asslicker.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Manofnaija: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2022
Omookunnimi:

You are so myopic and unreasonable to condemned Kenneth
So Atiku was not part of the people that brought Buhari. You people are mumu too much. You didn't see any thing bad for a Fulani man handed power to another Fulani. You people are slaves

These people just jump into discussions without reasoning.
1. If Tinubu and Shettima wins, Christians will no longer have a say in Nigeria.
2. If Atiku and Okwa wins, it means, anything without Fulani in Nigeria will not prevail.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by Yankee101: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dan Ulasi
I like that name already
Loo
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by occfx: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM91rGpEqb0

I Fought For Biafra, Your Only Contribution To Igbos Is Kissing Women In Movies

Chief Dan Ulasi, the Southeast coordinator of the PDP presidential campaign council, has responded to Kenneth Okonkwo, the spokesperson for Peter Obi, the Labour Party candidate who recently accused Chief Ulasi of betraying his people by supporting Atiku Abubakar, the PDP’s presidential candidate.

According to Ulasi, Kenneth Okonkwo's
only contribution to the advancement of the igbo nation is kissing women in movies.

Unlike Okonkwo and his parents, Ulasi a Biafran War vetran said that he fought for Biafra in the Nigerian civil war.

I frequently ask Kenneth’s Okonkwo, “Apart from kissing women in movies, what is your contribution to the Igbo people at your age? ” whenever I encounter him. I am fighting for Biafra. He came to call me a bootlegger and I only have one hand that I can’t use, he added. Did his parents argue if he didn’t fight? He add ed.

I agree with Chief Dan Ulasi, Kenneth Okonwo wants us to continue living in bondage. He was one of those who championed the sai Buhari disaster, he has no moral justification to tell any Nigerian what to do.

Today, he is blindly fighting to split opposition votes under the guise of promoting Obi who he clearly knows cannot win so that he can make Tinubu President through the back door.

Nigerians must look beyond his types, Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa are Nigeria's best chance of kicking out the APC, any other concoction is a mistake that will lead to regret in the event of a TInubu Presidency....God Forbid!

As One we can get it Done !!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Source
Watch Full Interview With Chief Dan Ulasi above

The man is right. Kennet okonkwo is just trying to clean up his mess. The man was all over buhari in 2019... I would say he is not stable. However, PO did not allocate any job to anybody. Everybody has freedom of speech
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by ravensckar(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
Fordoche:
Kenneth okonkwo were one of those who brought this APC government into power he lacks the integrity to even open his gutter on the presidential candidate of the PDP
And you can place your hands on a Bible to say otherwise about Atiku? Or was he not part of those that decamped to APC and supported Sai Baba? You PDP supporters, make una stop to dey reason like person wey get Brain Tumour abeg.
Re: Ulasi Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: Your Only Contribution Is Kissing Women In Movies by 1Dray(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2022
ochejoseph:

We will gladly "waste" our vote on Peter Obi, if that's what you call it. We will never vote for Atiku. We won't vote the Grand Looter of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Atiku is a serial loser. Losing since 1992, he will lose again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Laetitia Naankang Dagan's Last Moments On Social Media / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.