Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,186 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) (26157 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Urges Igbos To Ensure Peter Obi Gets Required 25% Spread / 2023: APC Will Sweep All Elective Posts In Zamfara – Yari / Uche Nwosu: Buhari Will Sweep South-east Despite Obi’s Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by BlazinGlory40: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
Winning the north alone is not enough . mathematically obi is our next president ok let assume
Atiku get 60 percent of d northern state except north Central
Kwankwaso get 15
Tinubu got 15
Obi got 10

South south
Obi get 65 percent
Atiku get 25 percent
Tinubu get 10 percent

North Central
Atiku get 45
Obi get 40
Tinubu get 10

South east
Obi get 85 percent
Atiku get 10 percent
Tinubu get 5 percent

South West
Tinubu get 65 percent
Obi get 25 percent
Atiku gets 10

So tell me who's gonna win if not obi

So after giving atiku NC you are still projecting Obi win? Bros go through your analysis again this time slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by ufotty2001: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2022
Reporting34:

Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is nw bck with a full force to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lots of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam
Please can u tell us and give more information about him.. how did u know that he is a fraudster?? Please
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by CharleyBright(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
I thought urchin said drugnibu will inherit Buhari's vote in the North? grin

Una never see anything, While Atiku will sweep the entire North, Obi will sweep the entire SS, NE SW and NE

Excuse me, you say Peter Obi to sweep NE and SW?
You are a big confused dreamer.
I support Peter Obi 100%, but I can tell you for free that Peter Obi cannot get up to 25% in the NE states. Neither can he get 40% in SW.

We that support Peter Obi all pray that it wins. But I hate it when supporters try to be over confident that it will be easy. The biggest challenge Peter Obi has is the Northern votes. I lived in the North and I know them too well. They don't vote for Southern Christians.
Don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by kennyz247(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
u must be joking go look for d number of registered voters again in ss,nw and ne
no be only number of registered votes, how many of those registered votes in west,east and South are going to vote? besides, only Kano votes is more than the whole Western States votes, go and check ur last election votes statistic..

total votes
cast was for Kano state was 2,242,369 ,can you beat dat..
even Oyo state one of the largest in west no get 1/3 of that
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by SlyfoxxDaBoss: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2022
Alexa7676:
I will keep saying this. Nigerian vote along Tribe and religion. Not Party...

Then what’s the point of the country and this fake unity we keep forcing on ourselves?

Kuku decide the country so everyone can keep voting for their own tribe in their own country.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
Winning the north alone is not enough . mathematically obi is our next president ok let assume
Kwankwaso get 15
Tinubu got 15
Obi got 10

South south
Obi get 65 percent
Atiku get 25 percent
Tinubu get 10 percent

North Central
Atiku get 45
Obi get 40
Tinubu get 10

South east
Obi get 85 percent
Atiku get 10 percent
Tinubu get 5 percent

South West
Tinubu get 65 percent
Obi get 25 percent
Atiku gets 10

you have no brain if you do the calculation of the analysis you just made.. you will find out there is no way he can win this election.. but your drain brain will keep deceiving you till obituary loose in 2023.. oga ade wake up from deluction your lies and deceits is irrelevant

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Its easier for APC and obi to get votes in the north than it is for atiku to get votes in the south,even Okowa isn't guaranteed his state and akwa ibom will be thrown open,forget Edo ,bayelsa and cross rivers ....mark this.

Atiku already lost this election the day obi and kwakwanso threw their hats in the ring.

As much as we all know obi is a very good and formidable candidate, let's be realistic, he doesn't have the structure and resources to win,except we want to keep deceiving our selves.even buhari with all his popularity in the north pre 2015 couldn't win and I see obi following the same pattern, he should build on this momentum and he will be in far better position in 2027.

Atiku isn't guaranteed the NE- taraba is out,borno and yobe is out the only guarantee is Adamawa,gombe will be very close and bauchi will spring huge surprise with APC getting closer than anyone will expect between atiku and apc......bala Mohammed can't be trusted.

NW with the larger voting bloc has already been balkanized in 3,with APC having the upper hand but atiku very close with states like jigawa and maybe sokoto, the other 5 states zamfara,kebbi,katsina,kaduna wont be easy for pdp and the emergence of kwakwanso is a huge disadvantage to atiku, kwakwanso is priming himself to be the next buhari in the north and he is ready to make a big statement and would really want to be the political leader in the north and to achieve this he will rather atiku retires and fancy his chances come 2027 or 31bcos he knows that this is atiku's last chance.

NC,Benue and plateau is out of it for atiku simply because he is Fulani,I bet you already know why.kogi and kwara have same voting pattern and you know APC has an edge,the only place atiku stands a chance is kogi east which has the largest voting bloc in that state but trust me, bello will be ready to fight to the death.

As for the souyh,there are far more people who believe and agree its the turn of the south than those who can vote for another northener and obi emergence is also a disaster for atiku.
your analysis is partial true and partial false.. you have no cognitive meaniful analysis
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by AlwaysPositive: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2022
Emir01:

Most of you are just very funny or naive, haven't you see Christians in APC and other parties and muslims. Religion will not have so much effect in the result. Ethnicity, elite interests and political structures will play a major role

Lolz.. Ethnicity will play a role because it favours you, but religion won't.

No problems. We will meet again in 2023..

Peace..

PO for president.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by lukency(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2022
The grass cutter is speaking.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2022
babaolofin:

IBO, that has always been your expectation and permutation from time immemorial. You know OBI is not in the contest. Your fear is Tinubu.

IBO? How's that supposed to even be an insult? Do you think everyone lives like that Iragbiji man and his Itsekiri wife who jointly denied their historical roots because of Lagos state IGR? grin

You don't have to "insult" me by calling me Ibo. Call me by my root. I'm a Kogi man from North Central Nigeria. grin

No amount of owo mida from Lagos will change that. I'm Acidosis, not Crooknubu. cheesy
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by toffyz(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2022
Ezeama400:

NE/NW is a virgin land for exploration among the 4 contenders..

The Joke is on you.. ATIKU is a customer to INEC and will forever remain so

NE/NW is a virgin land??
We shall see come February 2023.
May Almighty God spare our lives beyond that period.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by rolams(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2022
3verblazing:
and you think the north is not divided?

Not really. The North will choose the candidate with the brightest chance. Take Dogora and his group for example. Bachir is stylishly supporting Atiku now with his recent comment.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by MadmanObi(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2022
God bless Waziri
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by toffyz(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2022
Abfinest007:
Kwankwaso get 15
Tinubu got 15
Obi got 10

South south
Obi get 65 percent
Atiku get 25 percent
Tinubu get 10 percent

North Central
Atiku get 45
Obi get 40
Tinubu get 10

South east
Obi get 85 percent
Atiku get 10 percent
Tinubu get 5 percent

South West
Tinubu get 65 percent
Obi get 25 percent
Atiku gets 10

Baba, don't be deceived o
Obi cannot get those percentage you gave him in NC and SW. It's almost impossible!
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2022
grandstar:
He can't get 25% in all states. The South South is largely for Obi. Obi might also have in the bag all Igbo states.

Atiku also has to contend with the damage the G5 governors will cause. Atiku should forget Rivers state.

Honestly speaking predicting the winner of next year's election is simply too hard. The dynamics are simply too much.

The 3 leading contenders all have their strengths and weaknesses. Obi's nemesis will be the core North will account for about 12 states. Then again, he's been assures of the votes of Christians in these states,and they do constitute a huge number, accounting for as much as 40% of the population in many of these states.

Funny thing is that with the analysis here, Obi might win, but it's still early days.

The real problem that comes with predicting the results may be because no one can clearly predict how core Northern Muslims will vote.

Atiku feels he has them in the bag as they ate his kinfolk. Others add that Northerners will only vote for themselves

Tinubu felt that a Muslim Muslim ticket will give him victory. With the assertions that core Northerners will only vote their kinfolk, that leaves Tinubu out to dry.
when obituary loose in 2023 and you start crying you will know that election is not won by emotional analysis by a useless follower called obituarist

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2022
Acidosis:

IBO? How's that supposed to even be an insult? Do you think everyone lives like that Iragbiji man and his Itsekiri wife who jointly denied their historical roots because of Lagos state IGR? grin

You don't have to "insult" me by calling me Ibo. Call me by my root. I'm a Kogi man from North Central Nigeria. grin

No amount of owo mida from Lagos will change that. I'm Acidosis, not Crooknubu. cheesy

Is calling you by your identity an insult? I tutored and enlightened you based on your ignorance when you said Babachir has never said OBI will clear the Northern Votes. This is something reported on all the media and he endorsed Peter OBI.

Dogara and the unpopular Northern Christian Association which Babachir Lawal is a member put a rejoinder the following day dissociating themselves from Babachir's Obi endorsement. This is also widely reported in all the media. That is just to inform you since you were in the market and never heard of it.

IBO, you are painful and frustrated. I have not called you Nyamiri. In Yoruba land, we call people with their tribal identities. You must have heard or seen people called Ekiti, Ijesha, Legba (Abeokuta), Ibadan, etc. It is because you perceived a stigma is attached to your identity that it becomes an insult to you.

You cannot change what is created by ordinance of heaven except you return back to your land.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%). Whenever, there is a new revelation, I will post it on naira land.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:03am On Dec 09, 2022
989900:
Atiku has no path to victory.

Currently, none of the candidates has sure path to 25% in 24 states.

Obi looks set to win popular votes . . . asides other NC, SE, SS states in OBi's pouch, a win in Lagos (yes, Obi will win Lagos), massive win in Rivers and Akwa Ibom states would ensure that!

There are no KKK states in the bag for anyone like they did for Buhari over the years.

Underage voters and multiple registration ti lù lẹ.

No coalition centres a.k.a. rigging rings.

Obi ti gbe wọn rin!
pls send your parents number I want to tell them their son is running mad.. which planet are your from

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2022
Nchenches:

But Igbo is the largest or 2nd largest ethnic group in Nigeria. So if the election goes on ethnic lines, who will win, if not Peter Obi supported by too many people from the smaller ethnic groups who Islamic extremists are threatening the life out of them?
guy which school did you attend? they need to send you back to foundational class your
educational foundation is destroyed.. igbo is the largest ethnic groups in Nigeria with their densely small population?
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by asobo1: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2022
Ezeama400:

NE/NW is a virgin land for exploration among the 4 contenders..

The Joke is on you.. ATIKU is a customer to INEC and will forever remain so
Who is fooling who? Una no why wise abi. Babachir will use and dump you guy's Mr NE/NW is a virgin land.

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Barbushe: 8:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Who is Babachir in the north. We core-northerner we don't even consider him as our elder or leader. He can only talk about northern christian who he can decieve with religion sentiment.

Core-northerners better listeners but we act without notice. Babachir embrassed/disgraced our religion because of Tinubu. We are muslim and we never play with our religion. Babachir knew this very well, that's why he disown Obi for Atiku. We are ready to play any political card including religion card.

In the core-north, we respect elders. Kwankwa and Atiku is our kinsmen thus we respect them, but we respect Baba Buhari and El-rufai more than as we respect Kwankwaso or Atiku. The truth is that whatever Buhari say, we are ready to do so, and we had been told to VOTE TINUBU by Baba Buhari and El-rufai.

It's final!
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by 989900: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

pls send your parents number I want to tell them their son is running mad.. which planet are your from

Oponu, you get credit?

Ko ní r'agba fún àwọn tí wọn bí ẹ l'ọmọ!

Fill your tears in those drums.

Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by NoToTerrorists: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
Timatayo1:
Obidents make una come hear una babachir lawal. He said PDP go clear all northern state including kano na so e go be or no be so
excluding North Central and Middle Belt. Kwakwaso and Atiku can share the rest, while BAT goes with the support of his Yoruba Muslims.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by NoToTerrorists: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Barbushe:
Who is Babachir in the north. We core-northerner we don't even consider him as our elder or leader. He can only talk about northern christian who he can decieve with religion sentiment.

Core-northerners better listeners but we act without notice. Babachir embrassed/disgraced our religion because of Tinubu. We are muslim and we never play with our religion. Babachir knew this very well, that's why he disown Obi for Atiku. We are ready to play any political card including religion card.

In the core-north, we respect elders. Kwankwa and Atiku is our kinsmen thus we respect them, but we respect Baba Buhari and El-rufai more than as we respect Kwankwaso or Atiku. The truth is that whatever Buhari say, we are ready to do so, and we had been told to VOTE TINUBU by Baba Buhari and El-rufai.

It's final!
but you guys also mocked Buhari because of Bandits and Killer Herdsmen that made your land desolate.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:39am On Dec 09, 2022
989900:

Oponu, you get credit?

Ko ní r'agba fún àwọn tí wọn bí ẹ l'ọmọ!

Fill your tears in those drums.
pls send me your father's number before you totally run mad it is a matter of urgency
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by alimiadedayo1: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

pls send me your father's number before you totally run mad it is a matter of urgency
you can not run mad like this they have spend slot on you
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by AdamsLawan: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2022
Not only 25%, ATIKU will win most of the northern state with maximum percentage, north is a done deal.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Bigleaf1006: 8:56am On Dec 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

your analysis is partial true and partial false.. you have no cognitive meaniful analysis

Let's do this on a state by state or zone by zone....bring on postulations and let's educate ourselves
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Acidosis(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2022
babaolofin:

Is calling you by your identity an insult? I tutored and enlightened you based on your ignorance when you said Babachir has never said OBI will clear the Northern Votes. This is something reported on all the media and he endorsed Peter OBI.

Don't waste my time. Kindly share a link here and stop quoting me.

I did not read any report. I saw him speak live on Channels so you possibly can't lecture me on what he said and what he didn't say. For reference, use your YouTube app and type "Babachir Lawal's interview with Channels"

Go there and enlighten yourself.
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by HRMK: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2022
hear the comment from a man that has no electoral value!a man who cant even win in ihis ward!!
Re: Atiku Will Sweep North, Get Required 25% In All States - Babachir Lawal (Video) by Blankstare(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

grin grin.... Spiritual madness bro... Igbos and their dream to claim Lagos is like bread and butter.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Atiku Calls For Fuel Price Reduction, Stamp Duty Suspension / Court Convicts Victor Mela, House Of Reps Member, For Lying Under Oath / PPPRA Deletes N212 Per Litre Petrol Template From Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.