Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,286 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 (40537 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by joyandfaith: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink

Two problems-
1 Tinubu' ignored local media Obi has not done that
2. Tinubu shared questions to members of his team

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by OkukoIgbo: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

Arise and other Nigerian people town hall meetings are waiting for the urine dispenser.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by oluwaseyi0: 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Invited

Who will invite Thiefnibu to speak at Chatham?

are you in this country
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by OkukoIgbo: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
lovinagbad:
Every candidate wants to go where BAT go. Nah wah

The local nigerian people's media are waiting for the urine dispenser, why is he running and sharing questions like he is selling his destiny?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Memphis357(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Over to you lots.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
Igbos are very senseless and brainwashed set of swines. Anywhere belle face empty skull tins.
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
Just wait and see wink
A F00L will always be a F00L!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by KINGS100(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2022
Look at this glorified homosapien.

Has Tinubu honoured the invitations by Nigerians on TV and otherwise? NO
Did Obi honour the invitations by Nigerians on TV and otherwise? Yes

Has Tinubu honoured the invitations for townhall in Nigerians? NO
Did Obi honour honour the invitations for townhall by Nigerians? Yes

Why on earth will any reasonable person have criticise Obi if He goes to CHATHAM, when we all know that he is always ready to address Nigerians at home and abroad whenever they call?

that is the difference.
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Irupetepete: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
PrettyBolu:
It is about to be a movie.

Even Tinubu supporters know that His Excellency, President Elect of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mr Per Obi will do well at Chatham house and make Nigeria proud.

one of dem unfortunate nuisance is already wailing up there
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Olamind212: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mrmb:

TINUBU LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW
Yes! he leads, others follow jawe, Atiku should be invited next before him... lols��
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 5starMan: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2022
candygist:

Nobody is insulting you bro. You can actually support peter obi without mentioning Bola Tinubu into your talk. Secondly, Tinubu as the president of Nigera will not work alone and will be working with is team. Have you ever seen any president in the enter wide world that works alone without assigning duty to ministers and other cabinets member?
He is not yet a president, he is the one to tell the people what he stands for.
So in the future he won't deny "It wasn't me, it was el rufai".
I know even if he gives you his faeces you will eat, so no need telling you who you are.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Obi is learning fast under Tinubu, taking every step Jagaban takes otherwise known as copy cat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Chirowman(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Good news
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by DoxxAnon: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2022
Seems they invited the dullest first. Delegator

Fact checkers will start warming up now.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by KINGS100(m): 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Lead to the Intensive care unit of the London hospital or where?

Obi has been addressing local and foreign media since, while Tinubu was playing hide and seek.

Mrmb:

TINUBU LEADS, OTHERS FOLLOW

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
Very good. He will counterbalance Tinubu there.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Eriokanmi: 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided
You're not alone in Michael Jackson's song. I don suffer too much for their hand. But I don't care. I'm not blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by bluebay(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peter obi won't go . Trust me . Peter obi have no answers to those over there who has no impact nor votes for the Co.ming election. He won't waste resources for such movement
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Coldie(m): 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peter obi should not go. Look at the way Tinubu answered simple questions by making other people answer it for him, you will be surprised that when Peter Obis interview comes all those people that were asking Tinubu simple questions will come with dictionary, encyclopaedia and google.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by ufuosman(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
I bliv am
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by tyinfinity: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Peter obi has gone to beg them to allow him talk like his papa mate Tinubu.but can peter obi hear queens English very well because of his Nsukka University background?Anyway soludo should follow peter obi as interpreter
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by HIPROFILE(m): 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:

If to say Tinubu no fvck up dem for no invite Obi based on the disappointed they got from inviting a tinubu hence the need to invite another candidate, a vibrant one this time to at least salvage the image of Nigeria and Africa in whole which Tinubu has dented before the world by his abysmal performance with the way he answered questions thrown at him.

Go Obi
Go make Nigeria Proud again
Go and make Africa Great again

God bless us all.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Atlantis585: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2022
Let him go there and show Mr. FraudNibu how it’s done.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by omoharry(f): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Of what relevance is this Chatham house to the 2023 election in Nigeria?
All this nonsense is just for show and nothing more ..How many times do foreign contestants travel abroad to seek foreign validation for thier various campaign ? I don't know why our leaders lack self esteem... Yesterday was Tinubu ,now it's Obi .. Rubbish .
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Skty: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

Na so Dem de tag me o. I used to think Yorubas are very intelligent. I have many as friends but this election just open my eyes. I no longer respect them as before. Once u support Obi, they start calling u Ibo. No wonder someone referred to them as sophisticated mumus.. I see them finish. So they do it to you? If u comment on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook , Nairaland even Linda Ikeji... na the same mentality them get. Dem go just de call u ibos or IPOB..I now understand why Nigeria is where is. Yorubas are envious of ibos. When ibos wanted to leave Nigeria, they fought hard and betrayed the ibos so that they won't be free from slavery. Yorubas love to be second class citizens to others especially Hausas and Fulanis. Nigeria for pass this level, maybe be like South Africa or Dubai but for them. I regret to come from same country as them. Backward lots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by KINGS100(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2022
theredaddy:

you have low IQ, so you don't know why Nigerians complain that Tinubu avoided Nigerian media house to appear in a foreign land. You appear on local media and appear on foreign media when you are invited. Obi does both, Tinubu hide away from local media that's the reason for the outcry. the fact that i have to explain this to you is appalling.

So you people are not angry Peter obi will be going to the same chatham you confuse bunch criticise BAT for just few days ago, addressing Nigerians from foreign broadcast is now a welcome development, not wrong again grin grin

Even when they hate BAT so much, is moves are still there moves, #Lagos/BAT pacesetter
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Fortruth: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nigeria and their British Creators LOL
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by atinga1: 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Over to you lots.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
Igbos are very senseless and brainwashed set of swines. Anywhere belle face empty skull tins.
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
Just wait and see wink
Seems you've found your voice again.
Don't worry, you'll lose it once more.
If Tinubu knew what Nigerians are cooking up for him, he would stylishly resign now and spare himself the disgrace that awaits him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by saysugar(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2022
Any media that doesn't invite asiwaju jagaban first amongs the presidential candidates
they shouldn't bother to see him forever, he won't attend any media that belittle him
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by g4gerald: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
Eriggs:
We're not condemning Tinubu for going to chatham house, we're condemning him for not being able to answer his questions as a candidate, get it right.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by AliyuMahdi9: 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2022
Babablulu lulu blululu

post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Over to you lots.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
Just wait and see wink
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Segzy19: 8:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
But the Obi supporters were abusing Tinubu for going to do 'interview' in white man's land..
They queried that why will he go to Chattam house.

Now their Obi has been invited to the same Chattam House, they are already masturbating on themselves...

Bunch of ignoramuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.