Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 (40548 Views)

Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee / Photos Of Alake & El-Rufai Answering Questions For Tinubu At The Chatham House / Peter Obi Invited Wike To Commission Projects while He Was Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
LegacyB:

Leave them , by 2023 the will realize BVAS only counts votes not hates!!!
And you expected the HATERS not to vote??

How exactly does your thinking work??
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by stacyadams: 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Sorry sir,
We didn' t hear from Tinubu but it was rather Ayade El Rufai and Alake
....very simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by OdefaGirl(f): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2022
Man of the people..... The President of this great country.
God bless you Sir

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2022
PointZerom:

Shut up, no one insulted Thifnubu for going to Chatham house but for delegating party men to answer questions for him.

We actually cajoled him for FINALLY going to the overseas to campaign.
And the reason for such cajole was because he and his Urchins “Abused the Hell out of Peter Obi” when Obi was going overseas to do Diaspora Engagements..

So, for them to Finally go overseas too..
After the whole insults on Peter Obi.

They deserved the insults well well.

As for Obi, he had been campaigning overseas all these while too.
So, this invite is not going to be his first overseas campaigning.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
deavicky:
Good obi should also allocate questions to people.

Let me see how people will react.
You know he won't do that.

But he may say “Naaunu”..
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Awoleesu:
OP, the banner says 16th January, but your headline states 16th December!

Abi na my eyes dey deceive me?
The error is in the title.
Please help me tag the mods to come and correct it.

It's January 2023.
Not December 2022.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

OP, you and the mod that push this to frontpage didn't see the date is 16th January and not 16th December...seun your mods need to sit up.
Tag the mods.

The long talks not necessary.
The mistake in the title can be corrected.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 21.
An Alternate Moniker to Mannbbqgrills.

But then..
I have lots of people around me who behave the way you do.

And they are very poisonous.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2022
candygist:

Nobody is insulting you bro. You can actually support peter obi without mentioning Bola Tinubu into your talk. Secondly, Tinubu as the president of Nigera will not work alone and will be working with is team. Have you ever seen any president in the enter wide world that works alone without assigning duty to ministers and other cabinets member?
So, has Tinubu chosen his Ministers already??

He should come out open.

Let the APC NWC be aware already
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by ComeToJesus: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
In my area, it's a no-fly-zone for any available BATstard.

Obi Baba, I'm available to answer any questions pertaining to agbero phenomenon at major motor parks that Chatham House may ask you. Abi you no understand?

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
seunayantokun:
UK interviewing candidates for the post of manager of slaves who don't know and have refused to know.
So now,,
WHO EXACTLY IS YOUR PREFERRED PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.??
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
babaolofin:

IBO made. Whenever you have original, you must have IBO made.

Ade Omole and the team that worked round the clock to make the second edition of the APC International Press Conference a Success , we really appreciated your efforts. Thanks.

In 2015 when Tinubu organized that conference to showcase APC to the International Communities and Nigerian partners in UK and Europe it was the first time a Nigerian Political Party and the Presidential candidate will be having such before election.

A nairaland user - eriokanmi a very exposed and intelligent person whom I respected much made a remark when it was announced last week that Tinubu would be having International Press conference at Chatham House this week. He said it was Peter OBI that started having International Press Conference in UK and that is why Tinubu is following his footsteps. I told him what he said was too childish and unexpected from a person of his calibre and I am disappointed in him.

He can now see for himself. The IBOs went to do fake product after an original product has been released. Oodua, Ogbon nbe, Eniyan siwa. Oodua, we are very intelligent, and we have men of no easy means. They can never understand.

Dino, Dele Momodu and the PDP PCC, Wazirin Adamawa is an elder statesman and a great man. Please, they should not ridicule the integrity of Atiku because of election. I will not say more than this.

I spent 6 years in the University in IBO land several years ago and I know them very well. I wish OBI a successful outing at Chatham House.
IBO OBI..
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2022
5starMan:

He is not yet a president, he is the one to tell the people what he stands for.
So in the future he won't deny "It wasn't me, it was el rufai".
I know even if he gives you his faeces you will eat, so no need telling you who you are.
Tinubu was even the one to start clapping after those he delegated finished talking.
Funny enough, no one dwelt on the answers given by the proxies.
The responses were not solid enough, but nobody cared any longer
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2022
DoxxAnon:
Seems they invited the dullest first. Delegator

Fact checkers will start warming up now.
Fact-Checkers usually come out correct on Obi.

The last one they did, I felt pity for them.
Their job is no more necessary
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:07am On Dec 09, 2022
bluebay:
Peter obi won't go . Trust me . Peter obi have no answers to those over there who has no impact nor votes for the Co.ming election. He won't waste resources for such movement
You lie.
And you know it.

It was Peter Obi who even started going overseas to campaign.

You don't know Peter.

Even if they invite him in Australia, he will go.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by ogwumgbe: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2022
Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.

Note the difference: Someone lobbied himself to Chatham house but another was invited. Could you spot the difference?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by HNICEARTH: 12:12am On Dec 09, 2022
A hard time for agbdado supporters
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Atlantis585: 12:14am On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

Don’t mind the BATstards.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2022
Coldie:
Peter obi should not go. Look at the way Tinubu answered simple questions by making other people answer it for him, you will be surprised that when Peter Obis interview comes all those people that were asking Tinubu simple questions will come with dictionary, encyclopaedia and google.
Kadaria was an APC apologist.
Peter knew about that.

She invited Peter for an interview.
And Peter knew she was going to ask him very tough questions,, yet he went.

And he told Kadaria that people told him not to go, because she (Kadiaria) doesn't like him.

So relax.
Obi is not afraid of tough questions,, even from direct enemies.

I guess you know SAM OMATSEYE of TVC-NEWS.??
He wrote an article published in a Newspaper, titled “Obi”, and he wrote a lot of bad things about Obi and the Obidients.
TVC-NEWS themselves, is owned by Tinubu himself.

But see, any time TVC-NEWS invites Peter Obi, and even have Sam Omatseye as one of the interviewers,, Peter Obi will go there and he will answer all their questions.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2022
candygist:

So should I becouse of that not vote bola Tinubu ?
If his team members ain't important, they wouldn't have allowed them into the interview hall together talk less of allowing them to answer questions. The white men ain't daft like you and your NIGERIAN media houses.
Vote whoever you want to vote for.

But stop inventing lies to support or justify yourself
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:28am On Dec 09, 2022
zionstaar75:
so u support him going as second after someone else was invited first?you're a hypocrite
Does it matter if he was even the 10th invitee??
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by DDDDDav: 12:32am On Dec 09, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud speci

Please people should check on .
Depression is real. He bought a rope yesterday. Please, I want him to witness how Nigeria will turn around under PO
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 12:34am On Dec 09, 2022
omoadeleye:
If you want to know much about other countries watch out for this guy in chatam
BullaahBaah
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MohSlayer: 12:58am On Dec 09, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Good...

Imagine how the whole thing would be like, if he's being ask question, then he points out to another person to help him answer it.

With silly excuse like "we are all working together". As if the position is called the Presidents Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Modified.,

I am not an Igbo or IPOB
But..., is so unfortunate how some Tinubu's supports quote me and be insulting Igbos As if, anybody that's not supports Tinubu's ambition of becoming president of this country is automatically an Igbo. undecided

Idiots like BATified2023 is guilty of such act. He thinks anyone who doesn’t support Tilumbu is Igbo. Urchins are still living in a fools paradise

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MohSlayer: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Vulture griller is already writing epistles out of pains....

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain dem... dem go dey roast vultures in grief...

Cry me a river!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Chrismania100: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Nobody is condemning Obi, the only candidate that remains condemable is your Tinubu,cos he has refused to come.to debate, but ran away to grant interview in UK

Eriggs:
Any Obi supporters that condemn Tinubu going to Chatham house just last week and refuse to condemn pandora Obituary, na amadioha and ogun go kee una before Xmas. Foolish annoying pigs wey no get sense.
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MohSlayer: 1:03am On Dec 09, 2022
Eriggs:
E pain am.... Lol

Urchin, just so u know, Invited is the word. Obi was invited. But Tilumbu went there on his own like the clown he is, looking for people to entertain.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by MohSlayer: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2022
ADBA3005:

You're a fool: everybody has his or her own unique way of doing things; Jagaban is unique!
Yes ooo he’s unique. Unique at dodging questions and saying Balablu bulaba..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by 3verblazing(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2022
Eriggs:
you don't have sense if you do, you will realize that the grievances of Nigerians is about Tinubu refusing to talk to Nigerians, rather prefers to go grant interview outside Nigeria where he can manipulate the process. That's a shame on you. Obi is not scared to grant interview anywhere home or abroad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by Shikini: 2:04am On Dec 09, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023 by broadman20: 4:00am On Dec 09, 2022
post=119006163:

Nicely written.

You know dem too wells.

Peter Obi touts abusing Jagaban all week for going to this sane venue,
Over to you lots.
Bunch of senseless, brainwashed, one way, jorojarajoro zombies.
Hypocritical tins everywhere.....
See them change narratives under a second!
Annoying chest beating loud species.

Abi o,
No mind dem tongue
Igbos are very senseless and brainwashed set of swines. Anywhere belle face empty skull tins.
cool

Confirma! cheesy
It's normal for him nah.
And people will be coming out with FACT CHECKs the following day.
Just wait and see wink

Terrorists supporter to Picture thief supporter!

Will you ever do anything good in this your lifetime?

Only God knows the kind of background you are coming from that made you like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT / Buhari’s CSO Expels Punch Reporter From Aso Villa Over Ill-Health Story / Photos of Many Unseen Projects By Yahaya Bello in Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.